Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem with manual retrofit civil ships

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Problem with manual retrofit civil ships Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with manual retrofit civil ships - 4/10/2015 8:51:42 AM   
Kizucha

Hey everyone.

I have a little problem i designed my civil ships and the main problem is i alway's set the retrofit stance to only manual and in my actual game i forgot to change it to automatic on my gas harvest and miner ships, you know, now they really really dont want to retrofit themself. And of course i cant give them orders, so i cant order them to retrofit. And they dont want to be rebuild in a new design either.

Someone know a tip if its possible to solve this problem or is the answer for my problem to wait until my civil sector build new miner?

In forward thank you for answers.

Edit: And i tried to scrap them somehow but i only have the option "give to"... ah... i found the option to scrap them in the "ships and bases".

< Message edited by Kizucha -- 4/10/2015 9:53:06 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Problem with manual retrofit civil ships - 4/10/2015 6:00:34 PM   
Shark7

You can set upgrade to manual or automatic in the ship design screen. Bear in mind, civilian ships will retrofit on their own schedule, not when you want them to.

As you can see in the image I post below, you can set the upgrade to manual or automatic, but the retrofit will always be automatic on civilian ships. They will eventually retrofit to the newest design, without regard to how the upgrade is set.

Attachment (1)

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to Kizucha)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem with manual retrofit civil ships - 4/10/2015 8:16:39 PM   
Kizucha

Yes i know, my problem in detail was, if you create a new ship and set it to manual retrofit stance before you select the freighter, the game dont touch this ship even its civil so no automatic retrofit. And after you end the design you cant change the retrofit back to automatic. And a civil ship with a manual retrofit stance is... uhm crap.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 3
RE: Problem with manual retrofit civil ships - 4/11/2015 1:52:41 AM   
Shark7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kizucha

Yes i know, my problem in detail was, if you create a new ship and set it to manual retrofit stance before you select the freighter, the game dont touch this ship even its civil so no automatic retrofit. And after you end the design you cant change the retrofit back to automatic. And a civil ship with a manual retrofit stance is... uhm crap.

Well maybe copy the design, and if it goes back to automatic refit, obsolete the one that is on manual. That might fix it.

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to Kizucha)
Post #: 4
RE: Problem with manual retrofit civil ships - 4/11/2015 8:18:45 AM   
Kizucha

I tried this already but no chance. In the copy its still manual, i think maybe i found a little bug. I think the only way's are the way you said and manual upgrade but this dont work too.

< Message edited by Kizucha -- 4/11/2015 10:33:40 AM >

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Problem with manual retrofit civil ships Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI