Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Patch 1.0.2 is out!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Patch 1.0.2 is out! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Patch 1.0.2 is out! - 5/13/2015 9:48:00 AM   
Daniele

Panthers in the Fog has been updated!

Version 1.0.2 fixes some multiplayer issues (for instance a bug where the client could crash if the currently selected team surrendered has been fixed) and improves the general gameplay by enhancing features like Team List and the animation of destroyed guns.

You can download the patch from here

Here's the changelog:
V1.0.2

Bug Fixes
• Correct error message is now displayed (instead of unknown Error・) when the serial number check fails during lobby login.
• Fixed a bug that could crash on a multi-player client if the currently selected team on the client was a friendly vehicle and that vehicle was abandoned.
• Fixed a multi-player bug where an airstrike could cause a crash if it completely destroyed a unit.
• Fixed a multi-player bug where the client could crash if the currently selected team surrendered.
• Fixed a multi-player bug where teams renamed by the client player were not renamed on the host.
• Merging Battlegroups now gives the correct number of team slots in the merged Battlegroup.
• Fixed a bug where a team given a ‘mount’ order could mount the vehicle before they actually reached it.

Improvements
• If a gun is destroyed while being towed, the towing vehicle automatically dismounts passengers.
• The Team List now reappears correctly when you switch to Overview mode and back.
• Double clicking a message from a team now selects and highlights that team, in addition to moving the point of view.
• Double clicking a message to view the reporting team works correctly even when the Team Info panel has been moved.

Post #: 1
RE: Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Patch 1.0.2 is out! - 5/14/2015 1:25:32 AM   
Tejszd

Downloading now, thank you!

Have to ask when the crash bugs fixed with this patch for PitF will be fixed in the previous releases???

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Patch 1.0.2 is out! - 5/14/2015 2:48:42 PM   
SteveMcClaire

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tejszd
Have to ask when the crash bugs fixed with this patch for PitF will be fixed in the previous releases???

As I said in the Gateway to Caen forum, there are different issues with different releases. The recent fixes in Gateway to Caen and Panthers apply to each other because they are largely the same code base. But both are substantially different from previous games such as LSA, TLD, WAR, etc. So these code changes do not (for the most part) apply to the earlier releases since the code does not exist in the same form.

As for when updates may be made to earlier games, we do not have a specific date at this time.

Steve

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 3
RE: Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Patch 1.0.2 is out! - 5/25/2015 4:52:39 PM   
kweniston

Great work on this update, will test it out. Also very much looking forward for the fixing of the issues in LSA, and TLD! Thanks for your cooperation!

(in reply to SteveMcClaire)
Post #: 4
RE: Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Patch 1.0.2 is out! - 7/31/2015 3:48:16 PM   
kweniston

What is the latest version, 1.02 or 1.02a? The automatic updater chooses 1.02a, but in this topic is a link to 1.02... 40.9MB zip vs 41.0MB zip...

(in reply to kweniston)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog Patch 1.0.2 is out! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI