Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Novastar Scenario Information

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Novastar Scenario Information Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Novastar Scenario Information - 4/13/2001 12:19:00 AM   
Iron Cross

Fellow SPWAW Fanatics, I have noticed a large number of posts recently having to do with the Novastar game company. If any of you are interested, I purchased every single scenario disk they ever did for both SP1 and SP2. Although I don't have the info in front of me, all of the disks and associated info is sitting next to my computer at home. If anyone is interested in titles, facts or any other info concerning the large number of Novastar scenario disks and campaigns, just reply to this post. Major D AKA: Iron Cross "Wenn Alles Bruders Es Schweigen" :D :D :D :D

Col David A. Davenport (USMCR)
MSSI - 0202/0210
JFCOM - JTC (Intel/Counter-Intel)
Post #: 1
- 4/13/2001 1:12:00 AM   
Mikimoto

Hello. I'm interested in one "special" theme. That is Warzone (Mutant Chronichles) and the adaptation to SP1 or SP2 that Novastar made. I listened about it (actually readed) in a french magazine, the marvellous and dead Ciberestratège. I don't know if this is true. Don't know if it was for SP1 or SP2. Do you know if it existed? Thanks'n'Saludos :p

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to Iron Cross)
Post #: 2
- 4/13/2001 3:04:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Perhaps a list of the CDs made by Novastar would be of keen interest, Iron Cross. Like you, I have every floppy of every series and campaigns. I still have all the booklets and all the copies of Warzone. They could not be considered "Collector's Items." And a fitting tribute to a ground breaker in the smaller independent gaming companies which is a legacy for us here at Matrix. Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Iron Cross)
Post #: 3
- 4/13/2001 12:00:00 PM   
jsaurman

Since Novastar is dead and gone, isn't all their stuff considered freeware now? Couldn't someone post all the SP1/2 files to a website and let some enterprising player download and update one or more of them to SPWAW? Surely that would make the Landry's happy, to know that their legacy lives on.... JIM

(in reply to Iron Cross)
Post #: 4
- 4/13/2001 10:31:00 PM   
Iron Cross

To All, Concerning Novastar and its excellent work for SP1 and SP2, I will post next week all of the scenario disk names as well as the campaigns. I do not believe that they can be posted as shareware, as the scenarios themselves were copyrighted, even thought the company no longer exists. If someone who is more up on copyright law would like to comment, I would be happy to hear from you. Novastar had a special place in my heart as a company with great potential and expertise in scenario creation. "Although we are surrounded, I feel sorry for the Russians, they have no idea who they are fighting" Iron Cross "Wenn Alles Bruders Es Schweigen" :D :D :D :D :D :D

Col David A. Davenport (USMCR)
MSSI - 0202/0210
JFCOM - JTC (Intel/Counter-Intel)

(in reply to Iron Cross)
Post #: 5
- 4/14/2001 12:23:00 AM   
Christian Blex

quote:

originally posted by Iron Cross "Wenn Alles Bruders Es Schweigen"
Hi Iron Cross, I truely do not want to offend you nor to be arrogant, but I'm looking at these words and questioning about their meanings for 5 minutes and I still do not get it. I'm just interrested in what you wanted to say, maybee I can give you the correct translation. :)

"Kotzen und kleckern!!!"

(in reply to Iron Cross)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Novastar Scenario Information Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI