Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 2:46:33 PM   
mikmykWS

Ah see that posts have been edited and got an email .

Sigh...

Mike

< Message edited by mikmyk -- 6/28/2015 3:53:11 PM >

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 31
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 2:51:13 PM   
thewood1

You must be special

(in reply to mikmykWS)
Post #: 32
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 2:53:32 PM   
thewood1

My impression on re-reading this is myself and others are being chastised for suggesting how to do something when what we should be doing is telling the devs that need to change the game.

That would have a lot more credibility if the person complaining was actually contributing something or I was the only one who made my suggestion.

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 33
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 3:09:26 PM   
NakedWeasel

At the risk of offending our female grognards, Are you guys PMSing?

< Message edited by NakedWeasel -- 6/28/2015 4:10:45 PM >

Though surrounded by a great number of enemies
View them as a single foe
And so fight on!

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 34
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 3:58:37 PM   
mikmykWS

At the risk of offending idiots. Are you?

Mike

(in reply to NakedWeasel)
Post #: 35
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 4:03:30 PM   
mikmykWS

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

My impression on re-reading this is myself and others are being chastised for suggesting how to do something when what we should be doing is telling the devs that need to change the game.

That would have a lot more credibility if the person complaining was actually contributing something or I was the only one who made my suggestion.

Yeah thats the thing. His posts have been edited a bunch of times but my sense is he's didn't see the alternatives as solutions.

Game design is not simple:)

Mike

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 36
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 4:52:48 PM   
NakedWeasel

Nah, I'm just here enjoying my time off, doing what I love to do with people who share similar interests. I'll get back to that, because that's more fun than irritable game producers, and their high-strung fan base... Have a nice day, gentlemen.

Though surrounded by a great number of enemies
View them as a single foe
And so fight on!

(in reply to mikmykWS)
Post #: 37
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 5:01:58 PM   
Stevechase

Mike

What does that even have to do with anything. WHAT THE!! Are you questioning my integrity now? Mike come on your representing this game to the forum. Honestly I expect better from you. If I edited them I did so immediatly after posting because I saw somehting might not make sense. And the way my words have been twisted here I'm a little paranoid now to make sure I don't offend anyone. Editing a post is now suspicisous? And I certainly have never edited any post after someone else has already seen it and commented, if that is what you are implying (you should be able to compare the time stamps on the edits vs the next post). I cannot believe I am even to explaining such things. It seems there is some intolerance for varied opinons on this forum. I have attacked no one. Nor have I tried to personally denigrate any of you. I have treated you with respect. But you attack my integrity because I suggest there is more reliance on the scripting than AI ability (which I still believe). That dosen't mean I think you are a liar or don't know what you are talking about. I know you know far more than me. So can't we just agree to disagree. I am truly astounded perhaps this is not the community I thought nor the game. I never would have thought I would say that.

I had to edit this post because like an idiot I selected the wrong person to quote. Don't want create any extra suspiscion. Just sayin.

< Message edited by Stevechase -- 6/28/2015 6:05:55 PM >

Post #: 38
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 5:06:23 PM   
mikmykWS

quote:

ORIGINAL: NakedWeasel

Nah, I'm just here enjoying my time off, doing what I love to do with people who share similar interests. I'll get back to that, because that's more fun than irritable game producers, and their high-strung fan base... Have a nice day, gentlemen.

Right and there is no place here for people who have to excuse themselves from insulting a gender, race etc. before they say something. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

quote:

ORIGINAL: NakedWeasel

At the risk of offending our female grognards, Are you guys PMSing?

Adios!

Mike

< Message edited by mikmyk -- 6/28/2015 6:35:26 PM >

Post #: 39
RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? - 6/28/2015 5:26:03 PM   
mikmykWS

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stevechase

Mike

What does that even have to do with anything. WHAT THE!! Are you questioning my integrity now? Mike come on your representing this game to the forum. Honestly I expect better from you. If I edited them I did so immediatly after posting because I saw somehting might not make sense. And the way my words have been twisted here I'm a little paranoid now to make sure I don't offend anyone. Editing a post is now suspicisous? And I certainly have never edited any post after someone else has already seen it and commented, if that is what you are implying (you should be able to compare the time stamps on the edits vs the next post). I cannot believe I am even to explaining such things. It seems there is some intolerance for varied opinons on this forum. I have attacked no one. Nor have I tried to personally denigrate any of you. I have treated you with respect. But you attack my integrity because I suggest there is more reliance on the scripting than AI ability (which I still believe). That dosen't mean I think you are a liar or don't know what you are talking about. I know you know far more than me. So can't we just agree to disagree. I am truly astounded perhaps this is not the community I thought nor the game. I never would have thought I would say that.

I had to edit this post because like an idiot I selected the wrong person to quote. Don't want create any extra suspiscion. Just sayin.

Okay you edited your posts because you knew something was wrong with them... I agree this has gone way to far though and that we disagree.

Bottom line is this is our game however we try to make the best decisions we possibly can for all on things. This comes from playing the game and listening to players. We have a right to not to agree with your opinion, not do something and we don't have to take direct or indirect attacks on our methods. If an alternative solution is provided it may not be wrong but just not what you think is a solution. If you can't deal with that or feel like we're not tolerating your opinion I'm real sorry about that.

Thanks!

Mike

< Message edited by mikmyk -- 6/28/2015 6:27:00 PM >

(in reply to Stevechase)
Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> RE: Shipborne AEW a/c compromise position? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI