Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues Page: <<   < prev  56 57 [58] 59 60   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/23/2015 10:34:16 PM   
SuaveWatermelon

[UPDATED / ADDED DB v440]

The DB entries for the 2010 and 2013 B-1B Lancers need to be changed, the JASSM-ER (AGM-158B) wasn't approved for full rate production until December of last year. This means that the date of the first B-1B entry to receive the JASSM-ER should start with 2015.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2014/december/121214-mfc-us-air-force-production-lockheedmartin-jassm-er.html

Also, F-35C shouldn't have JASSM because the US Navy pulled out of the program in 2005

quote:

In addition, JASSM will no longer equip the US Navy's F/A-18 E/F Super Hornets. The Navy pulled out of the JASSM program in favour of its existing SLAM-ER (under PMA-201), which duplicates many of JASSM's functions using a platform based on the common Harpoon anti-ship missile. Questions have been raised concerning the wisdom of spending $1 billion to develop JASSM when a perfectly serviceable Navy weapon exists.

(If the Navy should acquire JASSM for any reason, the version integrated on the F-35C would most likely be JASSM-ER. Otherwise, it is unlikely that the F-35C will have either standard JASSM variant. That and in my googling I am unable to find any sources which say that the F-35C will be integrated with JASSM at any point.)

https://web.archive.org/web/20070406021213/http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/2005/10/jassm/-no-maam-which-will-it-be/index.php

EDIT: As per the first link, There should be a USAF F-15E Loadout with JASSM, presumably for 2013 considering that the JASSM was first integrated with it in 2012

quote:

JASSM and JASSM-ER are critical weapons for the U.S. Air Force. Extremely effective against high-value, well-fortified, fixed and relocatable targets, the stealthy JASSM-ER is integrated on the U.S. Air Force’s B-1B. JASSM is integrated on the U.S. Air Force’s B-2, B-52, F-16, F-15E, and internationally, on the Royal Australian Air Force’s F/A-18A/B.

Link for date of integration:

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2012/july/mfc-072612-lm-completes-JASSM-F-15E.html

quote:

ORLANDO, Fla., July 26, 2012 – Lockheed Martin’s [NYSE: LMT] Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) recently completed F-15E platform integration with a successful all-up round (AUR) flight test at White Sands Missile Range, N.M.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 8:22:12 PM >

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 1711
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/24/2015 5:29:14 PM   
trujillocorreo

[NO SENSOR MODEL SUPPORT YET]

Hi, again I.
Is it possible to model the Defense Systems KRTZ-125 - 2 M Anti-Radiation Missile Decoy System?

***ausairpower dot net/APA-SAM-DefAids dot html***

Also to assign it to the data base of Venezuela.

***i dot imgur dot com/AK1r8e6 dot jpg***
***i dot imgur dot com/PYZA0Ko dot jpg***

Thanks!

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 8:23:39 PM >

(in reply to SuaveWatermelon)
Post #: 1712
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/24/2015 5:57:18 PM   
Glenn Beasley

[NEED SPECIFIC DETAILS, SEE FOLLOW-UP BELOW]

I checked the Databases(Pre and Post 1980)and im not seeing the U-23 (helio Courior,it was used by the USAF during the Vietnam war later passed on to Virginia air National Gaurd and also by Thailand,Peru,also in private use,its a STOL single engine Utility type A/C,It would be nice to see it in the databases. Thanks for all the updates,fixes I appreciate it.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 8:26:22 PM >

(in reply to trujillocorreo)
Post #: 1713
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/26/2015 12:43:04 AM   
Tarawa565

Not sure if this is in the DB already under a different name or not included for lack of info, but Russian made AWACS killer. Not operational from what I can make of it and other sources, but potentially a future load out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-100_(missile)

Interesting reading/concept, regardless!

(in reply to Glenn Beasley)
Post #: 1714
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/27/2015 5:24:42 AM   
Pancor

[ADDED DB v440]

hello
can i request a unit the Kamorta-class corvette from the indian navy

i want to post the specification but i cant post a link

thank you.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/27/2015 10:20:06 PM >

(in reply to Tarawa565)
Post #: 1715
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/27/2015 9:10:31 AM   
ComDev

Made some further mods as per FoxZz's requests:

Added Naval SCALP to Barracuda sub. Default load is 4.

Changed Atlantique torp loadout to 8x
Added 2018 version of the Atlantique with new sensor fit, ability to lase own GBU-12s, etc.
Added 1x Exocet + 2x torp loadouts

Added 2x Exocet loadout to Rafale M and set it to 'Not Carrier Capable'.
Added MICA-only A/A loadouts to Rafale 2019 version. France will only buy a handfull Meteor missiles it seems.
Added GBU-22 loadout from 2008 onwards. Good job on that one! :)

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

(in reply to Pancor)
Post #: 1716
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/27/2015 2:46:17 PM   
DeSade

[FIXED DB v440]

Two corrections regarding propulsion of PRC Type 22 Houbei FAC:

1. Fuel - it is short-legged, but not as much as current DB suggests. Its 700 kg of diesel provides around 115 nm operational range (assuming 10%/55%/25%/10% creep/cruise/full/flank mix). According to sources, it should be more like 350-400nm, for example:

J. Patch "Chinese Houbei Fast Attack Craft: Beyond Sea Denial", US Naval War Colledge China Near Seas Combat Capabilities p.8:

https://www.usnwc.edu/Research---Gaming/China-Maritime-Studies-Institute/Publications/documents/Web-CMS11-(1)-(1).aspx

Nan Li, "All at Sea: China's Navy Develops Fast Attack Craft," Jane's Intelligence Review, (September 2009), pp. 2-3.

(behind firewall, but cited above or for example in Andrew Erickson's http://www.andrewerickson.com/2010/07/combined-arms-anti-ship-exercise-in-east-china-sea-30-june-5-july/)

based on the above mix and leaving other parameters untouched fuel amount should be more like 2400kg.

2. Speed - while actual values are still speculative, current DB full/flank values at 34/36 knots are taken from civilian AMD 350 ferry. In reality, Type 22 project started from improved AMD 350PB military patrol boat design, which has slightly better 36 full and 38 flank speed:

http://www.amd.com.au/designs/amd350pb.php

However, final design of Type 22 (done not by AMD but by Chinese Seabus International) was probably influenced also by Austal range of civilian catamaran ferries delivered to China in late 90s:

http://www.austal.com/en/products-and-services/commercial-products/ferries-passenger.aspx?hull=Catamaran&speed-min=38&year-max=2002

with service speed (defined by Austal as 90% of max speed) in range of 40-42 knots.

Based on the above, conservative speed range for full/flank should be 36/38 knots, most often cited are 38-40 for full and 42-44 for flank.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 9:32:51 PM >

(in reply to SuaveWatermelon)
Post #: 1717
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/27/2015 9:23:21 PM   
ComDev

Added / updated these. Whacked the SSC-6 and SA-15d. Thanks!

quote:

ORIGINAL: seaman

Hello mates, I'm working on a few scenarios Colombia vs. Venezuela and suggest the following modifications and inclusions in the data base of these countries based on acquisitions of armaments and equipment

COLOMBIA
-It is necessary to model helicopter attack AH - 60 L "ARPÍA" in its three versions. It is a version artillada of the UH - 60 L of transport, as amended by the Colombian air force Sikorsky and ELBIT System collaborative. Your current version and that the fleet is being upgraded, the ARPIA 4.
-The frigates "Padilla" class this year, have been equipped with missile SSM C-Star Korean which replaces the Exocet system. The Assembly is of four missiles per boat in two assemblies duplex.
-Also, I would be remiss by modeling the tactical submarines COSMOS SX-506, intrepid ARC S-21 and ARC Indomable S-22 employees between 1973 and 2013.
-Peer is the oceanic surveillance vessels 80-OPV "20 de Julio" class
- Citation SR506 Tracker AEW For anti-narcotics operations. Use APG-66 combat radar

VENEZUELA
-Modeling advanced training aircraft / light attack Hongdu L-15 Falcon
-Modify BD 2227 SAM SA-23. The Venezuelan system use 9M82M/SA-23A and 9M83M/SA-23B missile. Similar to BD 1860 entry
-Modify BD 2253 SAM SA-3C. The Venezuelan system use P-18 radar no P-19
-Modify BD 2230 K-8W. The Venezuelan system use PL-5E no PL-5B missile
-Alligator Landing ship Alligator-3 version; Venezuelan designation "Capana" class
-Stan Patrol-4207 Patrol craft
-Stan Patrol-5009 Patrol craft
-Stan Patrol-2606 Patrol craft
-Mohajer UAV Probably Mohajer-3 version; Venezuelan designation "Arpia"
-Modify to hypothetical the BD #2161 entry (SA-15D) and DB#2281 entry (SSC-6) these purchases have not been specified to date.

Post #: 1718
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/28/2015 12:13:50 PM   
Pancor

[CAPABILITIES CARRIED OVER INTO THE Su-35S]

hello

can i ask it is possible to add the Su-37 i think its a prototype fighter or technology demonstrator like the Su-47 and the MiG 1.42

thanks.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 9:38:03 PM >

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 1719
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/28/2015 3:54:24 PM   
ComDev

Added the requested Equatorial Guinea units

(in reply to hellfish6)
Post #: 1720
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/28/2015 5:27:49 PM   
ComDev

Thanks Eddie, have made a bunch of mods

Still not a single photo of Wildcat AH.1s carrying weapons though...

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1Eddie2

I've compiled a list of UK aircraft in the game which may need changes made to them. I've tried to explain what they need changed and I'll provide links by PM if needed or put them up in a text file because I can't post them yet.

The A330 MRTT Voyager KC2 has a passenger transport capability as does the KC3 version (not in game) which has a centreline drogue for refuelling larger aircraft.

The RAF operates two more BAe Statesman (-200 model) which carry small freight loads, these were introduced in 2011. Designated BAe146 CMk3

The C-130J is being upgraded to Lockheed Martin's Block 8.1 standard (improved communications and surveillance capabilities) and an additional modification of external fuel tanks for special forces use. (N.B. UKSF are reportedly not impressed with the A400M)

Eight C-17s are in service with the RAF with the designation.. C-17 (for some reason they never named it)

Further to my post last time new Chinook variants are being gradually introduced. Chinook HC4 is an upgrade of the Chinook HC2. This adds a glass cockpit, improved engines, improved DAS, new comms suite, FLIR.
The HC5 is an upgrade of HC3s to give it similar performance to the HC4. The HC3 model has external fuel tanks.
The HC6 is a new build of 14 CH-47F model helicopters fitted with FLIR, rescue hoist, Digital Automatic Flight Control System (DAFCS) and Display Night Vision Goggles (DNVG), although all Chinooks are cleared for night operations.

The E-3D Sentry received a Mode S upgrade to its IFF system last year, allowing it to operate in controlled airspace.

As already mentioned the Merlin Crowsnest bid was won by Thales who will integrate and then upgrade the already existing Searchwater 2000 radar. This will be known in service as the Merlin ASaC5

Merlin HM1/HM2 is able to use the MX-15 EO/IR sensor turret on one of its outboard weapons pylons, and an M3M .50 Cal machine gun mounted in the cabin.

The Merlin HC3 is listed as Navy although it is technically (the best kind) in service with the RAF. The Merlin HC3 will enter service with the Royal Navy's Commando Helicopter Force (CHF) this July. It will then undergo upgrades to give it the same cockpit as a HM2 (glass), folding tail boom and main rotor blades, and a strengthened undercarriage. It will then be known as the Merlin HC4

The Puma HC1 has been upgraded to the HC2 version and entered service last year. Upgrades include a glass cockpit, Digital Automatic Flight Control System (DAFCS), increased fuel capacity, upgraded DAS, ballistic protection for crew and passengers

The Sea King HC4 (Plus) Commando has now been retired and have been replaced by the Merlin. Also all Sea King HC4s were part of the Royal Navy, not the British Army (as listed in game). The Sea King HAR.3 are retiring from RAF service this year. In game they are listed as Royal Navy, which they never served with. The Sea King HAR.3 S&R role will be fulfilled by a civilian organisation so there's no direct replacement.

The Typhoon FGR4's CAESAR radar supposedly detects targets at a further range than the Rafale due to more T/R modules on the larger Typhoon radar. There's an interview with a Selex ES representative that I can provide if you need it. Jamming and electronic attack are also rumoured to be in development under the UK's Project Bright ADDER programme, although there's obviously no official or hard evidence of this.

The WAH-64D Apache (known in Army service as the Apache AH1) will likely be upgraded in the next couple of years to AH-64E Guardian standards with additional UK specific items: A floatation device, canopy jettison ability, an improved battery life and an I-band transponder to navigate back to ships. Delays by lobbyist Agusta-Westland means the decision won't be made until 2016, so introduction won't be until around 2018 at best.

Wildcat AH1 can carry forward firing 2.75" rockets on its outboard pylons. Wildcat HMA2 will carry the Lightweight Multirole Missile (LMM), a small missile with a 6.6lb warhead intended to destroy small boats. The Royal Navy and Marine Nationale will also be using the Sea Venom (UK designation) anti-ship missile in the coming years. In UK service this replaces the Sea Skua.

TL;DR: A lot of minor aesthetic changes that most likely aren't needed, but some upgrades that are coming up for key aircraft.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as demanding, just pointing things out

quote:

TL;DR: A lot of minor aesthetic changes that most likely aren't needed, but some upgrades that are coming up for key aircraft.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as demanding, just pointing things out

(in reply to 1Eddie2)
Post #: 1721
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/28/2015 6:05:30 PM   
1Eddie2

[DETAILS NEEDED]

Sorry for the delay, emsoy, I've been a bit busy with work.

I could only find one picture of the Wildcat armed with the LMM, and it's low quality. The rest are CGI or demo photos as the LMM is currently being manufactured and the Sea Venom AShM only had its design work started early this year so there's not many photos floating about.

Also to add to my previous list the Royal Navy now uses Scan Eagles under contract with Boeing. These are in 700X Naval Air Squadron.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 9:39:07 PM >

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 1722
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/28/2015 6:23:06 PM   
Triode

[WEAPONS REMOVED, MARKED 'EXPERIMENTAL']

About #404 - PL-20120 [Sarov Class] in database could you please remove it from database since I doubt that it possible to correctly represent weapon of "Sarov"
currently

Sarov dont have six 533-mm TT as in database :

instead it have one ~1600-mm TT :

I doubt that you interested in rumors about some russians 1600 mm caliber, ~60 tonn AUV with sonar and :

-rocket-torpedo (previous anti-carrier/naval bases/submarines torpedo in this diameter ,T-15, had a 50Mt warhead and that the only justification to use this diameter) or
-8 sea mines or
-reconnaissance payload

here is GVM ( dimension - weight model) for loading trials

also intresting picture , Sarov ready to loading:

so I think, since there is clearly no 533-mm TT on Sarov , and we don't have enough information about Sarov true weapon I suggest to remove Sarov from database
it is just test platform anyway

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 9:39:42 PM >

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 1723
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 5:55:45 AM   
FlyingBear

[UPDATED DB v440]

Don't you think the NOSS satellites should have the Specific Emitter ID flag set? Obviously have no data source for that, but it would seem to make sense and EORSAT does.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 9:40:57 PM >

(in reply to Triode)
Post #: 1724
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 10:00:40 AM   
Gunner98

[DETAILS NEEDED]

Hi guys.

Looking for a 'low tech' generic fueling Lighter or barge which can refuel RHIBs and small boats at 'Full Stop' or very slow speeds. I guess what's needed is a work around for not having docking operations. Building a scenario where there are a few RHIBs which burn through fuel at an alarmingly high rate - unless you reduce speed, but what's the fun in that .

Thanks

B

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 9:44:00 PM >

(in reply to FlyingBear)
Post #: 1725
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 10:44:52 AM   
p1t1o

quote:

ORIGINAL: Triode

...Sarov class...etc...

Why not just give it a "hypothetical" flag, if it doesn't already?

(in reply to Triode)
Post #: 1726
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 1:42:25 PM   
ojms

[ADDED DB v439]

Hi,

The Atlantique2 now has a laser designator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqaDTEIyEL4

"Wescam MX-20D electro-optical turret"

Similar to this:

http://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/DataSensor?ID=3483

Cheers.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 9:43:37 PM >

(in reply to p1t1o)
Post #: 1727
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 5:10:46 PM   
Primarchx

Couldn't you just dock them with a ship with davits to refuel?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gunner98

Hi guys.

Looking for a 'low tech' generic fueling Lighter or barge which can refuel RHIBs and small boats at 'Full Stop' or very slow speeds. I guess what's needed is a work around for not having docking operations. Building a scenario where there are a few RHIBs which burn through fuel at an alarmingly high rate - unless you reduce speed, but what's the fun in that .

Thanks

B

(in reply to Gunner98)
Post #: 1728
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 5:13:09 PM   
FlyingBear

[UPDATED DB v440]

More US SIGINT stuff that should have Precise Emitter ID: SIGINT satellites other than NOSS, the two HF/DF facilities in the database.

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/29/2015 9:46:08 PM >

(in reply to Primarchx)
Post #: 1729
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 6:48:13 PM   
Gunner98

quote:

Couldn't you just dock them with a ship with davits to refuel?

Hadn't thought of that - will give it a try. Mind you in the situation I'm building, there is a chance that nothing much larger than the RHIBs will be around very long

B

(in reply to Primarchx)
Post #: 1730
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 7:23:11 PM   
ComDev

quote:

ORIGINAL: seaman

Hi, again I.
Is it possible to model the Defense Systems KRTZ-125 - 2 M Anti-Radiation Missile Decoy System?

***ausairpower dot net/APA-SAM-DefAids dot html***

Also to assign it to the data base of Venezuela.

***i dot imgur dot com/AK1r8e6 dot jpg***
***i dot imgur dot com/PYZA0Ko dot jpg***

Thanks!

The sensor model doesn't include ARM decoys yet, I'm very sorry for that. The feature is on our to-do list though

Post #: 1731
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 7:25:47 PM   
ComDev

quote:

ORIGINAL: Glenn Beasley

I checked the Databases(Pre and Post 1980)and im not seeing the U-23 (helio Courior,it was used by the USAF during the Vietnam war later passed on to Virginia air National Gaurd and also by Thailand,Peru,also in private use,its a STOL single engine Utility type A/C,It would be nice to see it in the databases. Thanks for all the updates,fixes I appreciate it.

Hi Glenn,

Any chance you could dig up more information on this one? Were a gazillion versions and suspect you'll only need one or two?

(in reply to Glenn Beasley)
Post #: 1732
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 8:37:30 PM   
ComDev

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pancor

hello

can i ask it is possible to add the Su-37 i think its a prototype fighter or technology demonstrator like the Su-47 and the MiG 1.42

thanks.

I belive the Su-37's capabilities were carried over into the Su-35S, which has entered service and is also included in the database

(in reply to Pancor)
Post #: 1733
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 8:38:45 PM   
ComDev

quote:

Also to add to my previous list the Royal Navy now uses Scan Eagles under contract with Boeing. These are in 700X Naval Air Squadron.

Sweet Do you have more info on this?

(in reply to 1Eddie2)
Post #: 1734
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 8:42:09 PM   
ComDev

Hmm the RHIBs should probably be able to dock. What exactly do you need? Barge with space for RHIBs?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gunner98

Hi guys.

Thanks

B

(in reply to Gunner98)
Post #: 1735
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/29/2015 9:07:42 PM   
ComDev

Has the LRASM received a designation yet?

quote:

ORIGINAL: slicendice

Still no LRASM aircraft loatout? I think we know pretty much for sure that LRASM will be operational on AF B-1B some time after 2018 and USN Super Bug by 2019 or so according to OASUW budget, given no major development delay that is.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/budget/fy2015/navy-peds/0604786n_4_pb_2015.pdf

(in reply to slicendice)
Post #: 1736
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/30/2015 12:21:30 AM   
orca

[UPDATED DB v440]

Can you add the smart-l ewc radar?

https://www.thalesgroup.com/sites/default/files/asset/document/tha0053_datasheet_smart-l_ewc_hr.pdf

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/30/2015 7:29:53 PM >

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 1737
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/30/2015 2:24:12 AM   
Mgellis

Just read this...

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/test-pilot-admits-the-f-35-can-t-dogfight-cdb9d11a875

Based on this, should the F-35's agility rating be reduced from 5 to, say, 4.5? (The F-16 is rated as 4.9...the F-14 is rated as 4.)

< Message edited by emsoy -- 7/1/2015 5:45:59 AM >

(in reply to orca)
Post #: 1738
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/30/2015 6:58:54 AM   
ojms

[ADDED DB v440]

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/news-and-latest-activity/news/2014/november/25/141125-700x-scan-eagle

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/news-and-latest-activity/news/2015/february/18/150218-coveted-safety-cup-awarded-to-scaneagle-squadron

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/11564322/Royal-Navy-to-send-drones-to-the-Mediterranean-to-save-migrants.html

quote:

ORIGINAL: emsoy

quote:

Sweet Do you have more info on this?

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/30/2015 7:35:46 PM >

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 1739
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/30/2015 3:01:38 PM   
Tarawa565

[UPDATED / ADDED DB 440]

Based on NAVAIR, USN E-2D Hawkeye 2016 should *not* be able to air-to-air refuel (currently has probe refueling tag).

IOC in 2020.

http://www.navair.navy.mil/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.NAVAIRNewsStory&id=5983

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/30/2015 7:37:25 PM >

(in reply to ojms)
Post #: 1740
Page:   <<   < prev  56 57 [58] 59 60   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues Page: <<   < prev  56 57 [58] 59 60   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI