Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Current RUS Owners..

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege Gold >> RE: Current RUS Owners.. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 8:50:37 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capitaine

I purchased originally directly from AGEOD and I got the discount, but Revolution Under Siege Gold does not appear on the drop-down list of games to register a serial number on Slitherine's site, which is preventing me from getting a Steam key for it.

I've already reported this to our web admins.
We will fix that as soon as possible.

This issue is now fixed.
The issue regarding the non valid coupon codes is not fixed, yet.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 31
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 9:04:38 PM   
heyhellowhatsnew

Yeah, I read on the Steam forums it was fixed, aka the coupon codes, but it's still not working and my heart is breaking :(

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 32
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 9:22:03 PM   
VPaulus

The invalid coupons issue should be fixed now.
Please try now.

(in reply to heyhellowhatsnew)
Post #: 33
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 9:32:17 PM   
TarkError

quote:

The invalid coupons issue should be fixed now.
Please try now.

No dice. Looks like I'll wait until tomorrow to see how things are.

EDIT: My code works now after a second entry attemp!

< Message edited by Tac Error -- 7/2/2015 10:33:12 PM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 34
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 9:37:02 PM   
VPaulus

You might need to exit the browser and launch it again to clean some cache information.
That's the reason why it might have worked only with the second attempt.

(in reply to TarkError)
Post #: 35
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 9:43:00 PM   
Wolfe1759

Works for me now - thanks - downloading now

< Message edited by Wolfe -- 7/2/2015 10:43:33 PM >

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 36
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 10:48:20 PM   
Sodei

Sorry guys, I don't use to post on the forum but I am having the same problem here. I also jsut tried to add my game to the register my game with Matrix website and it gives me the same message. Since this is supposedly fixed, is it possible I am having another problem?

If possible, maybe just direct me to someone that could help me if this is a different issue. Thanks!

(in reply to Wolfe1759)
Post #: 37
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 11:08:52 PM   
dinsdale

I also have an AGEOD key which is not being recognized. Can it be confirmed whether or not AGEOD store keys are going to be accepted?

(in reply to Sodei)
Post #: 38
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/2/2015 11:16:47 PM   
Husky_MatrixForum

My AGEOD key still not accepted.

(in reply to dinsdale)
Post #: 39
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/3/2015 1:05:22 AM   
tombo

...It took a few tries w my key, but it finally went through. YEA!

looking forward to getting started again.
cheers.

(in reply to Husky_MatrixForum)
Post #: 40
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/3/2015 2:00:29 AM   
helm123456789

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: tgb

I'll ask again - how do I get the upgrade if I purchased originally from GamersGate?

I'm sorry but unfortunately the discount is only for those who purchased directly for our stores at Matrix, Slitherine or AGEOD store.

I know it's a business move but this always puzzles me. The retailer gets the keys from the distributor and in the case of AGEOD games I know its directly from AGEOD/Matrix depending on when you purchased RUS. I bought WWI Gold from Gamersgate but they were out of serials and working with AGEOD to get new serials. In the mean time I contacted POCUS from AGEOD and I got a serial that allowed me to use the game. Once Gamersgate got the new batch of serials from AGEOD I deleted the private IM from POCUS that contained the serial he sent me.

Most likely the problem boils down to Matrix/Slitherine/AGEOD can't confirm who bought a serial from the batch of serials they gave gamersgate. They may not even know the serials they gave the retailer at all.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 41
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/3/2015 3:01:48 AM   
Sodei

In my case, I find this situation strange. I bought ALL of the AGEOD on the AGEOD store, still have the confirmation from 2011 for this one before they change there payments method. Now I checked and eventually ( I don't remember when ) I updated my product with Matrix ( which as a great selection of games ) but I am a FAN of the AGEOD product so I buy on there store. Now this particuliar product RUS I cannot update, I assume it was also the case before the Gold announce since I think I updated my games in 2014.

It is possible that my problem is peculiar to my situation in this case because all the other games I did manage to register here but this one, which I most certainly tried, didn't work even if I didn't have a problem with it at this time.

Like I said, I still have proof of purchase on my e-mail account... knowing myself, I would eventually buy AGAIN the game jsut for the extra content since all AGEOD games I HIGHLY recommand... except maybe one... PRE-TEAW... but this is personnal preference.

Anyhow, still waiting for an update.

Love, Me!

(in reply to helm123456789)
Post #: 42
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/3/2015 7:16:24 AM   
aspqrz02

My Serial number gives "A valid coupon code must be entered' even after shutting down my browser and restarting.

In fact, it gives the same result with Opera, Chrome and IE ... all three the latest versions.

Bought the game when it originally came out (Plimus Ref# 55459130, 23 November 2010), but I've never been able to Register the serial in the Matrix Member's section, either (claims its an invalid serial #), even though the serial # works perfectly and is recognised whenever I upgrade to a new laptop or desktop and reinstall it.

=====

Actually, when I cut and pasted the serial # from the original email, rather than from the AGEOD AGESettings utility, it worked. Same #, different source. Blowed if I know why it worked from one source and not the other.

Phil

< Message edited by aspqrz -- 7/3/2015 8:27:56 AM >

Author, Space Opera (FGU); RBB #1 (FASA); Road to Armageddon; Farm, Forge and Steam; Orbis Mundi; Displaced (PGD)
----------------------------------------------
Email: aspqrz@tpg.com.au

(in reply to Hanal)
Post #: 43
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/3/2015 9:53:43 AM   
zakblood

please read this before posting

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3891221

so it can finally be put to rest

(in reply to aspqrz02)
Post #: 44
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/3/2015 11:00:59 AM   
helm123456789

I figured it would probably end up going this way. Can't say I blame Matrix/Slitherine/AGEOD as I assumed there was no way to know what serials were used for Gamersgate/Impulse or any other retailers. The original still works fine and there's loads of games on the horizon so it's probably best just to move along.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 45
RE: Current RUS Owners.. - 7/3/2015 4:54:57 PM   
dinsdale

My AGEOD code worked today. I really appreciate the upgrade offer, and that the issues were resolved so quickly.

(in reply to helm123456789)
Post #: 46
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege Gold >> RE: Current RUS Owners.. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI