Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: Northern Inferno is Released!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Northern Inferno >> Command: Northern Inferno is Released! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command: Northern Inferno is Released! - 10/26/2015 1:27:58 PM   
Daniele

“The survivors [of a nuclear war] would envy the dead.” - Nikita Khrushchev, July 20, 1963

A terrible incident. An exchange of accusations. The mobilization of forces, and the Cold War suddenly becomes scorching.

This is what could have happened at any time during the struggle between NATO and the Warsaw Pact. What would you have done if this nightmare had turned into reality?

You have the chance to discover this as Command: Northern Inferno has been released!

Based on the latest version of the Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations (CMANO) engine, this stand alone portrays, in an amazing level of detail, the massive and technological conflict that could erupt amid the Superpowers of that time, even considering the involvement of nukes!

With an immense database of data about weapons, devices, vehicles, ships and aircraft of the many nations involved, this wargame provide you one of the most realistic simulations of modern warfare around!

Through 15 gripping scenarios, you will be brought into a vibrant campaign where joint operations are the key to success!

Northern Inferno comes as part of a massive update for CMANO (you can check the version 1.09 changelog here) and can be played as a separate game (with the possibility to upgrade it to the base game with all the available database entries and scenarios at any point in time). Alternatively, it can be integrated as a new set of scenarios for owners of the original Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations Game of Year Edition!

To better commemorate this important milestone, Command: Northern Inferno gets a 10% launch discount, while Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations gets a 25% discount as well!

Plus, we are launching a package containing both games, which is on sale (20% discount) for an entire week!

< Message edited by Daniele -- 10/26/2015 2:28:10 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Northern Inferno >> Command: Northern Inferno is Released! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI