Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: DLCs

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this forum: none

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs
Forum DescriptionTopicsPostsLast Post
Command: Red Tide 
A new DLC from Command Modern Operations, recreates a "what if" conflict between NATO and Communist powers; a theoretical sequel of the "Northern Inferno 1975"
24182 RE: Scenario 9 Feedback ..
2/17/2022 12:09:00 AM
nocacounsel

Command: Kashmir Fire 
Command - Kashmir Fire is a new DLC release for Command: Modern Operations recreates a near future conflict between the world’s two most volatile nuclear nemeses: Pakistan and India.
22132 Scenario 14: Falling Skies ..
1/23/2022 8:13:12 PM
BDukes

Command: Desert Storm 
“Command - Desert Storm” is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations, the premier game of air, naval & strategic warfare and the choice of serious hobbyists and defence professionals alike.
Moderators Matrix Games Staff , Surtur
46193 RE: Planning Scenario 1 Invas ..
2/2/2021 1:23:10 PM
Deathbunny

Command: The Silent Service 
The Silent Service is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations, walking you through the nuances of modern submarine operations.
43274 RE: SNOOPY help/suggestions ..
10/15/2021 10:08:53 PM
StellarRat

Command: Shifting Sands 
Shifting Sands traces the history of many Arab-Israeli conflicts: from the sidelines of the Suez crisis, through the lightning Six-Day War, the guerilla-like War Of Attrition and the strategic surprise of the Yom Kippur War, all the way to the historic Osirak raid and the epic air battle over the Bekaa Valley
31143 RE: Hit Hard Hit Fast ..
1/23/2022 12:03:35 PM
aerosky

Command: Chains of War 
Command: Chains of War is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. 20 minutes into the future, a spark erupts in the Korean peninsula that will lead to a theaterwide conflagration embroiling the entire Western Pacific and drag all major powers into it.
84498 RE: Taiwan Blitz: Possible st ..
12/30/2021 5:36:48 PM
westminster

Command: Northern Inferno 
Command: Northern Inferno is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. Set in 1975, the Cold War is omnipresent and beneath the veneer of détente the tension between the two superpowers irreversibly escalate towards the ultimate confrontation.
Moderators MOD_Command
128690 RE: Any tips for "Damn the to ..
1/12/2022 1:00:01 AM
tylerblakebrandon

Mark this forum read

Display topics from last:   Filter:
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs Page:
  Topic Replies Thread Starter Hits Last Post

There is currently no message in this forum

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs Page:
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI