Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

download of update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> download of update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
download of update - 11/27/2015 2:53:55 PM   
Kimse123

Ive just bought this game, and wanted to update to the latest patch.

When i run update from within the program, im lead to a page that i cannot enter, developers forum or something.

when i run the update from the launcher, it says i cannot connect to the matrix update site. My antivirus has been temporarily shut down.

when i try and get the beta patch from the forums, i cant because i cant log on to the members forum. Ive tried to register but it says my email is already in use, so ive tried to reset my login information, but it doesnt send me a mail so i can reset.

What to do ?
Post #: 1
RE: download of update - 11/27/2015 6:01:24 PM   
paulderynck

Have you registered the game?

In theory the process would be to run Update from the initial splash screen to get to the latest public "official" version. Then if you want to upgrade to the latest public beta, that is usually via a link in the announcement post that takes you to the Members Club where you can download it, if you are registered. Occasionally (and this is the current situation as of today's date), the developer will post a "hot patch" to the latest public beta. It is in a post on the forum that contains an attachment that you can download and unzip to the World in Flames folder, and it contains only the game EXE.

The latest hot patch won't work for you unless you have already upgraded to the latest public "official" version.

In view of the issues you seem to be having IMO your best bet would be to contact Matrix Support.

Paul

(in reply to Kimse123)
Post #: 2
RE: download of update - 11/27/2015 6:58:28 PM   
Kimse123

TY for you post :) ill do that.

(in reply to paulderynck)
Post #: 3
RE: download of update - 11/27/2015 7:03:38 PM   
Kimse123

ha. support form cannot accept my email adress. very strange. Says its not valid, but it is.

(in reply to Kimse123)
Post #: 4
RE: download of update - 11/27/2015 9:36:58 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

Try contacting Matrix Games customer support. The problem you are encountering is not with the World in Flames game itself, but appears to be with the registration procedure for any of the Slitherine/Matrix Games products.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to Kimse123)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> download of update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI