Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DB... - 1/8/2016 7:49:58 AM   
Arnhem44

Returning player looking to come back after a couple of years away.

I have a full time job and kids to watch over so I can't promise a turn a day, that said, I won't be so slow as to put in only a turn every other day. I am looking for someone who doesn't mind a slightly slower than 7 turns a week pace but most importantly I am hoping to get a game going with someone who will stick with it for the long haul. Looking for someone who's chill about turn turnover and will understand if real life sometimes needs to take precedence over a bunch of pixels but is determined to finish the job however long it takes.

As for rules and playstyle I'm open to anything that runs the gamut from "if the game lets me do it Imma doing it" to "just cos it's possible doesn't mean it's probable". TLDR version, I'm up for anything.

Drop me a PM if you're interested and we'll take it from there. Looking forward to a good game.

< Message edited by Arnhem -- 1/11/2016 3:55:19 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in ... - 1/9/2016 11:15:18 PM   
KenchiSulla

Hi Chris,

Welcome back...

Vouched for mr. Arnhem....

AKA Cannonfodder

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor

(in reply to Arnhem44)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in ... - 1/10/2016 3:02:00 AM   
Arnhem44

Thank you Roel for the vouch. I see you've been keeping yourself busy all this while :p

(in reply to KenchiSulla)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in ... - 1/10/2016 2:49:18 PM   
KenchiSulla

One break of a couple of months ;)

AKA Cannonfodder

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”

(in reply to Arnhem44)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in ... - 1/11/2016 2:57:02 AM   
Arnhem44

opponent found, next, I attempt to not lose to auto victory in 1942.

Post #: 5
RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in ... - 1/17/2016 6:18:52 PM   
KenchiSulla

Are you going for an AAR?

AKA Cannonfodder

(in reply to Arnhem44)
Post #: 6
RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in ... - 1/18/2016 12:56:51 AM   
Arnhem44

At this point I'm leaning more towards no cos they are a pain in the rear to maintain. I might start something just to record off beat stuff like sub kills or number of xAKLs which spontaneously combust if an IJN SS so much as looks at them the wrong way.

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI