Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (closed) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Arnhem44 -> Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (closed) (1/8/2016 7:49:58 AM)

Returning player looking to come back after a couple of years away.

I have a full time job and kids to watch over so I can't promise a turn a day, that said, I won't be so slow as to put in only a turn every other day. I am looking for someone who doesn't mind a slightly slower than 7 turns a week pace but most importantly I am hoping to get a game going with someone who will stick with it for the long haul. Looking for someone who's chill about turn turnover and will understand if real life sometimes needs to take precedence over a bunch of pixels but is determined to finish the job however long it takes.

As for rules and playstyle I'm open to anything that runs the gamut from "if the game lets me do it Imma doing it" to "just cos it's possible doesn't mean it's probable". TLDR version, I'm up for anything.

Drop me a PM if you're interested and we'll take it from there. Looking forward to a good game.

KenchiSulla -> RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (1/9/2016 11:15:18 PM)

Hi Chris,

Welcome back...

Vouched for mr. Arnhem....

Arnhem44 -> RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (1/10/2016 3:02:00 AM)

Thank you Roel for the vouch. I see you've been keeping yourself busy all this while :p

KenchiSulla -> RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (1/10/2016 2:49:18 PM)

One break of a couple of months ;)

Arnhem44 -> RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (1/11/2016 2:57:02 AM)

opponent found, next, I attempt to not lose to auto victory in 1942.

KenchiSulla -> RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (1/17/2016 6:18:52 PM)

Are you going for an AAR?

Arnhem44 -> RE: Looking for a someone to play the Japanese side in a DBB-C game (1/18/2016 12:56:51 AM)

At this point I'm leaning more towards no cos they are a pain in the rear to maintain. I might start something just to record off beat stuff like sub kills or number of xAKLs which spontaneously combust if an IJN SS so much as looks at them the wrong way.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI