Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Redownload a Digital River copy of my software

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Redownload a Digital River copy of my software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Redownload a Digital River copy of my software - 1/14/2016 7:55:17 PM   
Behemoth

I know this is ancient, but since DR is now defunct for something this old and I didn't get a response to my Matrix trouble ticket I wanted to ask here. How do I go about getting a download of my registered WITP-AE copy of software? I had a backup of it on a drive that has long since STB (**** the bed). Any support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,
-B

“What do you mean you don't do it? Of course you do it. We all do it. We love to do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again.” -Mel Brooks as King Louis XVI
Post #: 1
RE: Redownload a Digital River copy of my software - 1/14/2016 8:00:37 PM   
BBfanboy

If you still have the registration number you should be able to download it from the site. Get the last official full download and then the patches.

If you no longer have the registration number but have the same e-mail address and know about when you bought it Matrix customer service will usually give you the reg. # and link so you can download it again.

EDIT: We're in luck - I had the link bookmarked for the downloads :

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/351/downloads/

< Message edited by BBfanboy -- 1/14/2016 9:05:07 PM >

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Behemoth)
Post #: 2
RE: Redownload a Digital River copy of my software - 1/14/2016 8:06:25 PM   
Behemoth

I think the if you bought it through DR you have to ask for help as they don't keep DL privileges past a certain point. I did try logging at the DR site and it didn't recognize my order number or my email address, or the 5 digits of my CC that I used. I'm at a bit of a loss.

“What do you mean you don't do it? Of course you do it. We all do it. We love to do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again.” -Mel Brooks as King Louis XVI

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 3
RE: Redownload a Digital River copy of my software - 1/14/2016 8:08:53 PM   
Behemoth

Thanks BBFan,but I only see the patches when I go to that link.

(in reply to Behemoth)
Post #: 4
RE: Redownload a Digital River copy of my software - 1/14/2016 8:52:07 PM   
BBfanboy

I used the first "Update" listed several months ago and had the impression it was the whole package, with all previous patches.
It can't hurt to try and install it on a system that has no current game install. If it turns out to be an update without the base game files, just contact customer support for the real thing, then update to the latest official update (24).

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Behemoth)
Post #: 5
RE: Redownload a Digital River copy of my software - 1/15/2016 1:41:09 AM   
Behemoth

Thanks again BBFanboy, I'll give that a try. A hundred MB download seemed small from my memory of installing it the last time. I'll check back with an outcome.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Redownload a Digital River copy of my software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI