Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wite

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Wite Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wite - 1/22/2016 8:17:19 AM   
Saper2229

What version WiTE most balanced (without +1 Soviets)???

< Message edited by Saper222 -- 1/22/2016 9:25:45 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Wite - 1/22/2016 8:25:49 AM   
zakblood

quote:

Just wanted to make clear that the most recent official update of War in the East is the 1.08.04 update that was released last July concurrently with the release of the game on Steam (mentioned in the Steam release thread). There is a more recent public beta version 1.08.07 with it's own thread.

why do you wish for a older not up to date version?

V1.08.07 Beta October 29, 2015 is now the latest beta version as well, i see you have edited your's so can forget my posts now then

< Message edited by zakblood -- 1/22/2016 9:28:48 AM >

(in reply to Saper2229)
Post #: 2
RE: Wite - 1/27/2016 12:27:56 AM   
Rico2016

More genreal question: In any of the scenarios, are the starting positions of the units fixed, or is there the possibility of redeploying units (I'm refering mostly to AXIS drployments)?

Also, given the possibility of modifying play balance, which set of conditions is most historically accurate?

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: Wite - 1/27/2016 11:14:45 AM   
swkuh

Welcome to forum.

Believe all starting positions are fixed, all scenarios. Use "editor" to compose your preferred set-up and customized map (good luck.)

Balance factors represent developers' conceptions and presumably were very well evaluated. Some disagree, though. Easy to evaluate alternatives for personal choice.

H2H play balance should be carefully negotiated as balance factors seem to go to adjusting for player competence as well as history.

Note that besides the regular balance factors, there are weather and combat bonus/penalty.

(in reply to Rico2016)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Wite Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI