Wite (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Saper2229 -> Wite (1/22/2016 8:17:19 AM)

What version WiTE most balanced (without +1 Soviets)???

zakblood -> RE: Wite (1/22/2016 8:25:49 AM)

quote:

Just wanted to make clear that the most recent official update of War in the East is the 1.08.04 update that was released last July concurrently with the release of the game on Steam (mentioned in the Steam release thread). There is a more recent public beta version 1.08.07 with it's own thread.

why do you wish for a older not up to date version?

V1.08.07 Beta October 29, 2015 is now the latest beta version as well, i see you have edited your's so can forget my posts now then[;)]

Rico2016 -> RE: Wite (1/27/2016 12:27:56 AM)

More genreal question: In any of the scenarios, are the starting positions of the units fixed, or is there the possibility of redeploying units (I'm refering mostly to AXIS drployments)?

Also, given the possibility of modifying play balance, which set of conditions is most historically accurate?

swkuh -> RE: Wite (1/27/2016 11:14:45 AM)

Welcome to forum.

Believe all starting positions are fixed, all scenarios. Use "editor" to compose your preferred set-up and customized map (good luck.)

Balance factors represent developers' conceptions and presumably were very well evaluated. Some disagree, though. Easy to evaluate alternatives for personal choice.

H2H play balance should be carefully negotiated as balance factors seem to go to adjusting for player competence as well as history.

Note that besides the regular balance factors, there are weather and combat bonus/penalty.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI