Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Location of User Made Scenarios

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Location of User Made Scenarios Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Location of User Made Scenarios - 3/1/2016 7:57:58 PM   
echo9c

This may be just my computer however, when I make a scenario in the editor, and then go to open the scenario again in the editor it says the file is in C:/Program Files(x86)/Matrix Games/Tigers on the Hunt/Scenarios. When I go into windows explorer at the same location, C:/Program Files(x86)/Matrix Games/Tigers on the Hunt/Scenarios the scenario is not there. The same thing is happening to me with maps that I have made. They are not showing up in the Map folder in windows explorer. Is a user made scenario located somewhere else and in the game it just looks like it is in the scenario folder or am I going.....BTW i'm using Windows 10.
Post #: 1
RE: Location of User Made Scenarios - 3/1/2016 8:07:19 PM   
Paullus

It's the Windows Smart Screen that is doing this. I don't know where they are put but you can do two things:

1. Save the maps and scenarios in a folder outside C:/Program Files(x86) if you want to access them.

2. Reinstall the outside of C:/Program Files(x86) and you will see the files better

If anybody now a better way to handle Windows Smart Screen please do chip in.

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to echo9c)
Post #: 2
RE: Location of User Made Scenarios - 3/1/2016 10:29:10 PM   
echo9c

quote:

It's the Windows Smart Screen that is doing this. I don't know where they are put but you can do two things:

1. Save the maps and scenarios in a folder outside C:/Program Files(x86) if you want to access them.

2. Reinstall the outside of C:/Program Files(x86) and you will see the files better

If anybody now a better way to handle Windows Smart Screen please do chip in.

Thanks. I did find them.

C:/Users/(Name)/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files(x86)/Matrix Games/Tigers On The Hunt/Scenarios or Maps.

My scenarios and maps were there. I love an OS that does things like this for me without asking were I would like to files to sit.

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 3
RE: Location of User Made Scenarios - 3/2/2016 1:16:22 AM   
Rosseau

Yes, it was the "virtual store" directory that fooled me. Thanks!

(in reply to echo9c)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Location of User Made Scenarios Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI