Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Most important improvements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> RE: Most important improvements Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 12:38:58 AM   
waltero

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jafele

I´m not against MP, however ToTH was designed for SP as far as I know. You guys can find loads of excellent games for MP. Do you know many good ones for SP?

As Peter stated the priority is SP, if someday we could have MP then much better, of course. It will take a long time to develop the AI, that´s true, but this is the price to pay for quality.

I don't think you have this games best interest at heart. Developing a superb AI will do nothing for this game. "The same AI players" will continue to play.
Others have explained why Multiplayer is a must in order for this game to survive.
Why does it seem that the AI players are in direct opposition? Throw all logic out the window.
It's OK that Peter wants to go forward with the AI. I am good with that.
I have always wondered why players prefer playing against the AI oppose to live?

Maybe the fact that those whom play with the AI develop bad habits, that do not coincide with live play (incompatible)???

Example; Reload, sore loser, manipulate, reloading, gain victory, cuss/swear, not having to show Honor, reload, beating a computer (no matter how stupid), reload etc.

Any desire to implement multiplayer, I would purchase this game...

< Message edited by waltero -- 3/16/2016 1:22:23 AM >

"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,
other than that, How was the play?

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 31
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 12:45:43 AM   
Franciscus

I am solo-only player and I am glad Peter intends to develop the AI. I have nothing against MP, it is just not my thing, specially due to time constraints but also a lack of interest in the competitive aspect of MP.
But I can understand perfectly that this game has huge potential for MP play, for those interested.

For me a game has to have a competent AI, and there are several games that have it, IMHO.

(PS: Even if I had "bad habits" against the AI, it's no one's concern. The AI never complained, so far...)

< Message edited by Franciscus -- 3/16/2016 12:48:06 AM >

Former AJE team member

(in reply to waltero)
Post #: 32
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 4:31:47 AM   
Ratzki

quote:

ORIGINAL: MikeMarchant_ssl

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ratzki

I think that games survive when they are able to challege the player(s) and constantly provide something new. Does the AI need work?... sure, we addressed some points during playtesting, but to devote huge amounts of time to developing a better AI and not release new ideas/rules/units would just as certain cause this game to stall out. I think that a balanced AI improvement/new materials approach would keep everyone happy and ensure that the game keeps on selling well and being played. I feel the same about multiplayer,... do we need it? It would appeal to more players if it was there, but that alone would not ensure the continued success of this game.
We have a great game here and possibly something that has real staying power. I think that we as users can help out by finding solutions within the game's limits to accomplish what we want. New units; give us the ability to create them or new terrain, maybe something similar that we can do. Maybe a Ai solution might be a combination of scripting and improved AI. Baby steps are the way to go, keep on making small improvements but keep them comming often will keep us all interested for a long time.
Thanks for creating something that as you can see, Peter, we all appreciate and want to succeed!

I'm not suggesting that the only improvement or new addition to the game should be the ability to play multi-player. Of course we also want as many other additions and new features as well.

It's only my view, but I think the game will appeal to a lot more players if it had a multi-player capability, and that it will keep people engaged for a lot longer.

Best Wishes

Mike

I am not suggesting that multiplayer should be excluded either. I agree with you, the game would have more appeal if it was to have some multiplayer built in. I just do not think that this ASL type system works well with multiplayer. The best multiplayer would have players exchjanging files after their turns were completed. This would allow both players to be able to complete their turns when they have time in their lives a battle would not take too long to complete. All the phases that we are dealing with in TotH would need large numbers of file transfers just to complete one turn or both players would have to be online at the same time. Idjester has come up with what looks to be a great solution to the multiplayer concern. Is this the best solution, probably not but it works every bit as well as two players sitting at the same table moving chits around and bantering.

I am no better in character, I want it all as well, and I want it now. Peter knows what he has created and were the shortcomings are. We were pretty vocal in testing and I do not think that there are too many ideas that we did not try to address during our time with the game. The developer is a talented and ambitious guy and he is able to accomplish quite alot considering the size of his team. Paullus is working just as hard. Do we need time spent with implimenting multiplayer when we have Idjester's work around? Too me, the answer is yes, but this is not at the top of the pile of things that can be done to improve the game. We have to be careful to not confuse wants with needs. I want the game to have several improvements but I know that these may not be what the game needs at this time. I will have to learn to be patient.

(in reply to MikeMarchant_ssl)
Post #: 33
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 5:04:26 AM   
iPhoneAppz

The best multiplayer would be real time. It's much easier to implement that then it is a competent AI. I really would love to see time spent building multiplayer.

(in reply to Ratzki)
Post #: 34
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 11:13:35 AM   
MikeMarchant_ssl

quote:

ORIGINAL: waltero

quote:

I´m not against MP, however ToTH was designed for SP as far as I know. You guys can find loads of excellent games for MP. Do you know many good ones for SP?

As Peter stated the priority is SP, if someday we could have MP then much better, of course. It will take a long time to develop the AI, that´s true, but this is the price to pay for quality.

I don't think you have this games best interest at heart. Developing a superb AI will do nothing for this game. "The same AI players" will continue to play.
Others have explained why Multiplayer is a must in order for this game to survive.
Why does it seem that the AI players are in direct opposition? Throw all logic out the window.
I have always wondered why players prefer playing against the AI oppose to live?

Maybe the fact that those whom play with the AI develop bad habits, that do not coincide with live play (incompatible)???

Example; Reload, sore loser, manipulate, reloading, gain victory, cuss/swear, not having to show Honor, reload, beating a computer (no matter how stupid), reload etc.

You don't need to wonder why some people prefer SP, Waltero, it is simply the case; just like some people prefer strawberry ice-cream to chocolate ice-cream. I don't think we need to impugn their motives.

Let the game flourish with both.

Best Wishes

Mike

< Message edited by MikeMarchant_ssl -- 3/16/2016 11:14:54 AM >

(in reply to waltero)
Post #: 35
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 11:23:39 AM   
Jafele

quote:

Stop the speech! How do you know I have no interest in this game? Are you a magician? LOL. I play sometimes by email other games and also enjoy playing alone at home. If you are addicted to email games it´s up to you, but let others have different opinions. I will repeat it again: I see this game mechanics perfect for SP games, I´m not against MP.

< Message edited by Jafele -- 3/16/2016 1:25:52 PM >

Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE

(in reply to waltero)
Post #: 36
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 11:27:06 AM   
MikeMarchant_ssl

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: MikeMarchant_ssl

quote:

I think that games survive when they are able to challege the player(s) and constantly provide something new. Does the AI need work?... sure, we addressed some points during playtesting, but to devote huge amounts of time to developing a better AI and not release new ideas/rules/units would just as certain cause this game to stall out. I think that a balanced AI improvement/new materials approach would keep everyone happy and ensure that the game keeps on selling well and being played. I feel the same about multiplayer,... do we need it? It would appeal to more players if it was there, but that alone would not ensure the continued success of this game.
We have a great game here and possibly something that has real staying power. I think that we as users can help out by finding solutions within the game's limits to accomplish what we want. New units; give us the ability to create them or new terrain, maybe something similar that we can do. Maybe a Ai solution might be a combination of scripting and improved AI. Baby steps are the way to go, keep on making small improvements but keep them comming often will keep us all interested for a long time.
Thanks for creating something that as you can see, Peter, we all appreciate and want to succeed!

I'm not suggesting that the only improvement or new addition to the game should be the ability to play multi-player. Of course we also want as many other additions and new features as well.

It's only my view, but I think the game will appeal to a lot more players if it had a multi-player capability, and that it will keep people engaged for a lot longer.

Best Wishes

Mike

I am not suggesting that multiplayer should be excluded either. I agree with you, the game would have more appeal if it was to have some multiplayer built in. I just do not think that this ASL type system works well with multiplayer. The best multiplayer would have players exchjanging files after their turns were completed. This would allow both players to be able to complete their turns when they have time in their lives a battle would not take too long to complete. All the phases that we are dealing with in TotH would need large numbers of file transfers just to complete one turn or both players would have to be online at the same time. Idjester has come up with what looks to be a great solution to the multiplayer concern. Is this the best solution, probably not but it works every bit as well as two players sitting at the same table moving chits around and bantering.

I am no better in character, I want it all as well, and I want it now. Peter knows what he has created and were the shortcomings are. We were pretty vocal in testing and I do not think that there are too many ideas that we did not try to address during our time with the game. The developer is a talented and ambitious guy and he is able to accomplish quite alot considering the size of his team. Paullus is working just as hard. Do we need time spent with implimenting multiplayer when we have Idjester's work around? Too me, the answer is yes, but this is not at the top of the pile of things that can be done to improve the game. We have to be careful to not confuse wants with needs. I want the game to have several improvements but I know that these may not be what the game needs at this time. I will have to learn to be patient.

There is no progress where people focus on the problems and difficulties of a venture with no sincere desire to solve those problems. How many times have I been in meetings where someone has come up with a good idea only to have everybody happily explaining why it can't be done, only to find a competitor implementing that very same idea some way down the line? The only way to make progress with difficult problems is to set creative and intelligent minds to work on them; minds which are genuinely exploring all manner of ways in which the problem could be solved. There's no guarantee there will be a solution at the end of that process, but there is a guarantee that no progress will be made if we don't make the attempt.

I haven't yet had time to explore idjester's solution, so I can't say too much about that. I think though that it lacks a central hub, a multiplayer forum where players, new and old, can come to find games to play against others. If that's the case, then its a solution for the hardcore players, but not for many who might come to the game later, or those who are more casual players, and so again, it tends to appeal to a much smaller segment of the market. I must try to find time to check it out, though.

Best Wishes

Mike

< Message edited by MikeMarchant_ssl -- 3/16/2016 2:51:36 PM >

(in reply to Ratzki)
Post #: 37
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 11:38:59 AM   
Jafele

---

< Message edited by Jafele -- 3/16/2016 3:10:06 PM >

Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 38
RE: Most important improvements - 3/16/2016 1:25:35 PM   
jhpanther

Agree

(in reply to dynaman216)
Post #: 39
RE: Most important improvements - 3/17/2016 1:38:53 AM   
Gerry4321

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paullus

Guys, did you check out Idjesters thread on how to play TotH with Multiplayer? http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4042900

I am not a security guru but I believe systems like Teamviewer open ports on your computer. Any security person here that could explain if this is a concern or not.

My worry is obviously not playing a fellow wargamer, and I recognize many of the names from many forums over the years, but ending up playing against a hacker.

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 40
RE: Most important improvements - 3/17/2016 3:01:14 AM   
Rosseau

I think one of the issues is the multi-phased nature of the game would make it difficult to program or play in MP. Think of all the button pushing we're doing already.

In OOB Pacific I've had some of the best MP games ever. But SP the game is getting boring, so certainly not against MP if it is feasible. If it takes a year of programming and was never designed with MP in mind, maybe not so good.

(in reply to dynaman216)
Post #: 41
RE: Most important improvements - 3/17/2016 7:34:19 PM   
waltero

quote:

Stop the speech! How do you know I have no interest in this game? Are you a magician? LOL. I play sometimes by email other games and also enjoy playing alone at home. If you are addicted to email games it´s up to you, but let others have different opinions. I will repeat it again: I see this game mechanics perfect for SP games, I´m not against MP.

Sorry if I offended you. You misunderstand me (quote: "best" interest).

Quote: MikeMarchant_ssl
Look at the games which have survived for a long time and those which haven't. Now look at which games can be played multiplayer and which can't.

I (along with many others) did not know they still made games (war)that don't allow networking...do they?

If your only argument is: You guys can find loads of excellent games for MP. Do you know many good ones for SP?

SP, AI has no argument...It presents a challenge...possibly the reason Peter has chosen to go forward with AI development? Creating a acceptable AI in a game like this is impossible (too many Variables)- Peter might be able to pull it off. Either way this game will sit in limbo

Support MP and AI will follow...

"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 42
RE: Most important improvements - 3/17/2016 10:05:11 PM   
JiminyJickers

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paullus

Guys, did you check out Idjesters thread on how to play TotH with Multiplayer? http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4042900

I am not a security guru but I believe systems like Teamviewer open ports on your computer. Any security person here that could explain if this is a concern or not.

My worry is obviously not playing a fellow wargamer, and I recognize many of the names from many forums over the years, but ending up playing against a hacker.

I haven't used Teamspeak but have used similar software. Most of them allows you to send and take files from the PC you are connected to. There may be settings to alleviate it, but you have to be very careful when allowing anyone remote access to your PC.

This is exactly how those fake Microsoft scam people connected to your PC to install dodgy software.

(in reply to Gerry4321)
Post #: 43
RE: Most important improvements - 3/17/2016 10:37:28 PM   
idjester

Guys, I hate to say this again but if your looking for multiplayer than remote hotseat is going to be your only option for awhile. The developer has stated he is going to work on the AI first and foremost. So if your interested in doing a connection for multiplayer game there is an option available right now.

Hot seat, or remote play or whatever you want to call it. Right now this feature is working and available to everyone and if we just take a second and see the different between true multiplayer and the remote hotseat options there isn't much difference between the two of them.

1)Multiplayer will have two interfaces on two computer vs. Remote hotseat will have 1 interface on one computer
2) Multiplayer both sides will see all of their units all the time vs. Remote hotseat the defender for the turn will only see his units that are currently in LOS of the enemy or if the enemy moves into LOS they will be seen.
3)Multiplayer both player will control their units vs remote hotseat where one player will have to control his units and his opponents units.

That's about the only difference between the two options. If you think that multiplayer is going to add or change a bunch of other things in the game your probably wrong as this will have to be a realtime live link.

If your waiting for PBEM then you'll in the wrong game, as that isn't an option unless the AI controls your units when your opponent moves and does the defensive fire for you. But that brings up a whole new set of problems because players will complain that the AI shot at the wrong units, and that they would have never shot at the half squad moving up when there was another stack of units waiting to move.

Realistically, remote hotseat will do just about everything a real live multiplayer interface would do but instead of each player controlling their own units it will be up to just one player to manage the game and interface. That might not be the totally best option for everyone but for the majority this should be a good option.

< Message edited by idjester -- 3/17/2016 10:39:02 PM >

(in reply to waltero)
Post #: 44
RE: Most important improvements - 3/25/2016 6:02:43 AM   
bssybeep

quote:

I think the opposite. Once they solve the known bugs they should focus on AI improvements. There are plenty of games you can play in MP out there, only a few have a challenging AI.

+++

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 45
RE: Most important improvements - 3/25/2016 10:27:32 PM   
waltero

quote:

ORIGINAL: bssybeep

quote:

I think the opposite. Once they solve the known bugs they should focus on AI improvements. There are plenty of games you can play in MP out there, only a few have a challenging AI.

+++

I don't believe it is an issue anymore...that is the plan (develop AI)...no worries.

Have you ever wondered why only a few games out there with a challenging AI?
Challenging for who? Most games (like this) it is next to impossible to create satisfactory AI...too many variables.
Human vs AI, is a totally different game, oppose to human vs human. Multiplayer/internet is So easy to access these days, AI will become obsolete (if not already).

Playing against the AI is a good time passer (short lived) at best...never challenging.

"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,

(in reply to bssybeep)
Post #: 46
RE: Most important improvements - 3/26/2016 12:30:54 AM   
MrsWargamer

It's already multiplayer.

Teamviewer is the route to take.

If you don't know the person well enough to use Teamviewer that's a reasonable reason for apprehension.

How many of you actually have no close friends though?

How many of you seriously want to play a complex war game with a total stranger?

I wouldn't be willing to play someone multiplayer with a multiplayer option that didn't need a Teamviewer solution.

If I don't know you well enough for Teamviewer, then I don't know you well enough for a war game to begin with.

Work on the AI and multiplayer, but don't use Multiplayer to hide behind a simple truth.

If you don't have anyone you can trust, just say so. It's not a valid reason to hate on the AI choice.

Oh and don't waste time telling me I 'TOLD' you anything. If it's that easy to demand you do anything, then I demand you buy me my copy of the game :)

Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.

(in reply to waltero)
Post #: 47
RE: Most important improvements - 3/26/2016 1:09:11 AM   
Freyr Oakenshield

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsWargamer

It's already multiplayer.

Teamviewer is the route to take.

If you don't know the person well enough to use Teamviewer that's a reasonable reason for apprehension.

How many of you actually have no close friends though?

How many of you seriously want to play a complex war game with a total stranger?

I wouldn't be willing to play someone multiplayer with a multiplayer option that didn't need a Teamviewer solution.

If I don't know you well enough for Teamviewer, then I don't know you well enough for a war game to begin with.

Work on the AI and multiplayer, but don't use Multiplayer to hide behind a simple truth.

If you don't have anyone you can trust, just say so. It's not a valid reason to hate on the AI choice.

Oh and don't waste time telling me I 'TOLD' you anything. If it's that easy to demand you do anything, then I demand you buy me my copy of the game :)

Seriously? You need Teamviewer to play a multiplayer game? How does it help?

(in reply to MrsWargamer)
Post #: 48
RE: Most important improvements - 3/26/2016 9:46:01 AM   
MrsWargamer

No the comment is the game needs multiplayer, and the response is it's already an option, if you seriously need multiplayer.

For those not needing multiplayer, it's not a problem.

It's the same with ASL. If you desperately want to play it, and have no FTF opponents, there's always VASL. Some though will refuse to use VASL and in that case they don't get to play at all.

Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.

(in reply to Freyr Oakenshield)
Post #: 49
RE: Most important improvements - 3/26/2016 5:15:27 PM   
Stardog765

Pretty sure everyone who bought the game, like myself already knew it was a single player game.
How about we let the developer develop his game the way he sees fit?

If the AI and polishing the single player game is the way he sees fit to go for now just respect that and play the game you bought.
It isnt like he promised MP and is now going back on that. This was a single player game from the start.

Just my 1.5 cents.

(in reply to MrsWargamer)
Post #: 50
RE: Most important improvements - 3/26/2016 5:24:30 PM   
Freyr Oakenshield

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stardog765

Pretty sure everyone who bought the game, like myself already knew it was a single player game.
How about we let the developer develop his game the way he sees fit?

If the AI and polishing the single player game is the way he sees fit to go for now just respect that and play the game you bought.
It isnt like he promised MP and is now going back on that. This was a single player game from the start.

Just my 1.5 cents.

Aye, Aye!

(in reply to Stardog765)
Post #: 51
RE: Most important improvements - 3/26/2016 7:14:06 PM   
DoubleDeuce

I could be wrong but, having played this game awhile now I am pretty confident that SASL was a heavy influencer in Peter's design choices.

Post #: 52
RE: Most important improvements - 3/26/2016 7:49:56 PM   
Freyr Oakenshield

quote:

. . . Have you ever wondered why only a few games out there with a challenging AI?

Challenging for who? Most games (like this) it is next to impossible to create satisfactory AI...too many variables.
Human vs AI, is a totally different game, oppose to human vs human.

There are only a few becasue the coders can't create a challenging AI. But the very attempt at creating such an AI is worth the effort. Think of it more like a contribution to cognitive science. Maybe the developer has come up with some ingenious algorithms and will be able to advance research in this area.

quote:

Multiplayer/internet is So easy to access these days, AI will become obsolete (if not already).

No, AI will not become obsolete. The research into AI is developing really fast. Think of Google's AlphaGo or NEIL...

quote:

Playing against the AI is a good time passer (short lived) at best...never challenging.

I think GO player Fan Hui doesn't share your appraisal of the situation...

(in reply to waltero)
Post #: 53
RE: Most important improvements - 3/26/2016 10:08:36 PM   
waltero

I understand- what you say is true.
I no longer enjoy playing against the AI (war games)...the trill is gone.
Win or lose, cheating is always involved. When the AI scores a win, it cheats.
Does anybody give a second thought when it comes to reloading a turn...how about PBEM game?
Playing War (Toth) in the Holodeck/AI would be worth playing.
Teamviewer is not a solution!

I can respect the Developer wanting to go with the AI, I am sure it is far easier than trying to code player suggestions.

Wishing great success for this game, if you think the AI will do it for you- more power to ya.
I am OK with Hotseat...for now.

AI with a Story is somewhat entertaining.

< Message edited by waltero -- 3/26/2016 10:13:11 PM >

"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,

Post #: 54
RE: Most important improvements - 3/29/2016 1:31:31 AM   
sushidog

I'm not really worried about AI vs. multi-player. For me, I'm not going to play it much if the interface doesn't improve.

I only just got it this weekend, so perhaps I'm missing things. When I click on a stack, rather than selecting all the units in the stack, I seem to have to ctrl-click on all their names to select them. There doesn't seem to be any right-click options. These are things that VASL has been doing well for a long time. Are there hotkeys? The function keys don't seem to do anything. As it plays now, the game is very mousey, which is not my cup of tea.

I've been waiting for computer ASL for 20+ years, so I'm happy to see this. I just hope the interface is still a work-in-progress.

(in reply to waltero)
Post #: 55
RE: Most important improvements - 3/29/2016 4:05:55 PM   
idjester

quote:

ORIGINAL: sushidog

I'm not really worried about AI vs. multi-player. For me, I'm not going to play it much if the interface doesn't improve.

I only just got it this weekend, so perhaps I'm missing things. When I click on a stack, rather than selecting all the units in the stack, I seem to have to ctrl-click on all their names to select them. There doesn't seem to be any right-click options. These are things that VASL has been doing well for a long time. Are there hotkeys? The function keys don't seem to do anything. As it plays now, the game is very mousey, which is not my cup of tea.

I've been waiting for computer ASL for 20+ years, so I'm happy to see this. I just hope the interface is still a work-in-progress.

There will be some bug fixes and updates coming in the patch, UI and AI fixes to come. Hang in there man, the interface isn't that bad man and you can quickly become super perficient with it. Yes its an extra click or two but with some games under your belt you will hardly even notice it.

(in reply to sushidog)
Post #: 56
RE: Most important improvements - 3/29/2016 4:13:06 PM   
Peter Fisla

quote:

I think I mentioned this before, the AI in Tigers on the Hunt does NOT cheat.

Thanks

Peter

(in reply to waltero)
Post #: 57
RE: Most important improvements - 3/29/2016 4:31:39 PM   
waltero

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peter Fisla

quote:

I think I mentioned this before, the AI in Tigers on the Hunt does NOT cheat.

Thanks

Peter

Cheating is always going to come up when the AI is involved. Even if you do come out with a excellent AI, players will believe Cheat is involved...might be because they have to cheat in order to beat the AI (makes players feel better knowing they 'r on even terms).
AI/cheat always comes up no matter what the devs profess. I don't know why this is but I see on every game site...JUST THE WAY IT IS

< Message edited by waltero -- 3/29/2016 4:45:05 PM >

"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,

(in reply to Peter Fisla)
Post #: 58
RE: Most important improvements - 3/29/2016 4:40:59 PM   
Gerry4321

Sometimes after you select a ton of units and fire some actions follow and then you notice the units are deselected and you have to select them all again. Not good.

Also the default could be all units are selected when you click on a hex and then you deselect the ones that you don't want?? Or a doubl-click selects all so if there are 6 counters and you only needed 5 to fire then you deselect one. Much easier.

(in reply to Peter Fisla)
Post #: 59
RE: Most important improvements - 3/29/2016 5:30:44 PM   
whqgaming

+1

(in reply to idjester)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> RE: Most important improvements Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI