Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in message log?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in message log? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in message ... - 4/6/2016 3:07:04 PM   
Rhygin00

I am trying out the scenario "Biddle's Team" (save attached), where I sent a flight of F-14s to a hostile rebel airbase for some intel gathering. As my aircraft approached, I checked out the SAM unit attached to the base, selecting it, when sensors detected two bogeys which had just taken off. To my surprise, the message log tells me that the detecting sensor wasn't on board of a Tomcat but the hostile Flat Face radar of the Sa-3b Battalion. The range of 70 miles of the detection is also off, referring more to the detection of the Tomcats by the SAM site.

I checked the postures but everything seems to be in order. This was not played in editor mode.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by emsoy -- 4/6/2016 5:39:17 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: [SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in mess... - 4/6/2016 5:39:27 PM   
ComDev

The distance is 69nm, which is exactly the distance to the nearest allied Egyptian SA-3 site The enemy SA-3 is much closer.

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

(in reply to Rhygin00)
Post #: 2
RE: [SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in mess... - 4/7/2016 1:25:51 AM   
Rhygin00

Ha! Of course! Thanks for taking the time. :)

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in message log? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI