[SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in message log? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

Rhygin00 -> [SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in message log? (4/6/2016 3:07:04 PM)

I am trying out the scenario "Biddle's Team" (save attached), where I sent a flight of F-14s to a hostile rebel airbase for some intel gathering. As my aircraft approached, I checked out the SAM unit attached to the base, selecting it, when sensors detected two bogeys which had just taken off. To my surprise, the message log tells me that the detecting sensor wasn't on board of a Tomcat but the hostile Flat Face radar of the Sa-3b Battalion. The range of 70 miles of the detection is also off, referring more to the detection of the Tomcats by the SAM site.

I checked the postures but everything seems to be in order. This was not played in editor mode.

ComDev -> RE: [SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in message log? (4/6/2016 5:39:27 PM)

The distance is 69nm, which is exactly the distance to the nearest allied Egyptian SA-3 site [8D] The enemy SA-3 is much closer.

Rhygin00 -> RE: [SUPER-WAD! :)] Hostile Sensor Info appears in message log? (4/7/2016 1:25:51 AM)

Ha! Of course! Thanks for taking the time. :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI