Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank comba... - 6/5/2016 8:25:51 PM   
dominickpa

V221K is missing heavy tank, medium tank and tank destroyer 4 in the research panel, all three only allow to level 3 for these units. The model upgrades for tank combat 2 and 3 are both 245 PPs each.

< Message edited by dominickpa -- 6/5/2016 8:41:33 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank c... - 6/6/2016 4:07:40 AM   
Ormand

As far as I can tell in anewdawn3, these research levels are there. They are properly connected to the previous levels, and when I generate a random game, they are in the "Not Avail" column at start, which would mean they are there. Most of my games never get this far in terms of research for these techs, so I can't confirm from personal experience.

One thing that I do see in the anewdanw.at2 file is the research for model "improvements" have an issue with cost. For all improvements except "Tank Combat I-II", the pp cost for German people regimes is twice as expensive as for all other peoples.

(in reply to dominickpa)
Post #: 2
RE: missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank c... - 6/6/2016 5:49:49 AM   
dominickpa

This appears to be a problem with random games, in another New Dawn game, even heavy tank 3 is missing.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by dominickpa -- 6/6/2016 6:01:26 AM >

(in reply to Ormand)
Post #: 3
RE: missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank c... - 6/6/2016 8:40:34 AM   
Vic

When I start a new Dawn game all heavy tanks are present.

Please make sure you are using the latest ATG version and if so send me a savefile to vic@vrdesigns.net

thx!
best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to dominickpa)
Post #: 4
RE: missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank c... - 6/7/2016 8:41:42 PM   
Vic

Thanks for reporting and sending the files.

In fact the problem here is that the map is so huge that the cost of the highest research get so high that they breach the 9999 pol. point limit and are considered un-researchable for you.

I put it on the long-list for a next patch.

Best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI