missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

dominickpa -> missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels (6/5/2016 8:25:51 PM)

V221K is missing heavy tank, medium tank and tank destroyer 4 in the research panel, all three only allow to level 3 for these units. The model upgrades for tank combat 2 and 3 are both 245 PPs each.

Ormand -> RE: missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels (6/6/2016 4:07:40 AM)

As far as I can tell in anewdawn3, these research levels are there. They are properly connected to the previous levels, and when I generate a random game, they are in the "Not Avail" column at start, which would mean they are there. Most of my games never get this far in terms of research for these techs, so I can't confirm from personal experience.

One thing that I do see in the anewdanw.at2 file is the research for model "improvements" have an issue with cost. For all improvements except "Tank Combat I-II", the pp cost for German people regimes is twice as expensive as for all other peoples.

dominickpa -> RE: missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels (6/6/2016 5:49:49 AM)

This appears to be a problem with random games, in another New Dawn game, even heavy tank 3 is missing.

[image]local://upfiles/28578/98229181DFD64A11A53AD01EBDBB8E6B.jpg[/image]

Vic -> RE: missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels (6/6/2016 8:40:34 AM)

When I start a new Dawn game all heavy tanks are present.

Please make sure you are using the latest ATG version and if so send me a savefile to vic@vrdesigns.net

thx!
best wishes,
Vic

Vic -> RE: missing armor 4s and repeat costs to upgrade tank combat levels (6/7/2016 8:41:42 PM)

Thanks for reporting and sending the files.

In fact the problem here is that the map is so huge that the cost of the highest research get so high that they breach the 9999 pol. point limit and are considered un-researchable for you.

I put it on the long-list for a next patch.

Best wishes,
Vic

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI