Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Focus Pacific: Release

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Focus Pacific: Release Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 12:27:21 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

Soviet Armor Replacements
Soviet armor production ends in March of 42. Thanks to Bill Brown for the catch.
I'm removing the end-date for these devices, but reducing the their replacement rate by 25%.
BT-7 - Reduced to 55 from 70, removed end date
T-26S - Reduced to 60 from 80, removed end date
T-38 Tankette - Reduced to 12 from 16, removed end date.

This is a great fix as far as it goes, but no self respecting Soviet player would want to be using these in '43-45.
We need T34s both 76s and 85s
We need SU-76s, SU-85s, SU-122s, SU-152s
We need KV1s and KV85s
We need IS1s and IS2s
We need ISU122s and ISU152s

We can definitely take a look at these production levels.

Here's the current state of Soviet tank production of these models:
It looks to me that T-34 production starts in May of 44, with 70 produced/month.
Su-76 production begins in February of 43, with 12/month.
SU-85 production begins September of 43, with 12/month.
SU-122 production begins in February of 43, with 6/month.
SU-152 production begins in September of 43, with 6/month.
I don't see production on the KV tanks, but the device is present. Production may need to be added.
I don't see production on the JS-II tanks, but the device is present. Production may need to be added.
JS-3 production begins in June of 45, with 12/month.
JSU-122 production begins in September of 43 with 6/month
JSU-152 production begins in April of 44, with 6/month.

Let me know your thoughts on how these numbers should be tweaked. I'd be comfortable with raising production a modest amount, but not to the point where these devices don't feel valuable anymore. If a Soviet tank column gets wrecked, it should be a real victory for the Japanese and a real setback for the Soviets.

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 91
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 12:34:49 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peever

I was able to get tracker to work after some experimentation. I wasn't sure which region file to import so I went with "BigBabes_ExtendedMap" because it seemed like the right one. I didn't have information from turn one but I imported saves from the start of turns 2 & 3. At this point in the game I have made NO industry changes at all I was just focused on getting those first few turns done. Now I'm going to start tinkering with things like air production.

As it stands now Japan has roughly 293 days worth of oil and an alarming 25 days of resources stored in the Home Islands (excluding Hokkaido). I don't have any stock information to compare to but I'm pretty sure the resources will run out much faster than stock. I think I had something like 40 to 50 days of resources when I was learning Japan in my stock practice games. The Home Islands have 151 days of fuel in storage which seems normal.

Here is a shot of the Industry Chart:

I know that getting Tracker to run can be a problem on some computers. Took me a few hours to get it running on mine with Windows throwing a hissy fit the whole time. It seems to be running so if I can provide anyone with information let me know.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this - I've banged my head against the wall so many times trying to install tracker I've given up. Maybe some poor forumite can play phone tech support with me some day and walk me through getting it to work.

So it sounds like to me that we need to increase Home Island starting resource by 100% at the very least. Once you have played your current game for a while and are importing resources and oil to the Home Islands and have increased your engine and plane production, please let us know how things are looking.

How do supplies look? Will you be able to produce enough HI points, or do we need to increase starting HI considerably as well?

(in reply to Peever)
Post #: 92
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 1:57:58 AM   
Peever

I wouldn't change starting resources too much just yet and I think things like resources, oil, and supplies starting levels will always be a point of contention. I loaded up stock and it looks like the Japanese home islands start with a 60 day supply of resources. So Focus Pacific starting with a little less than half that isn't that unreasonable considering Japan's massive military expansion.

Here are some numbers comparing estimated days of the resources: (Stock # / Focus Pacific #)

Oil: 356 / 293
Resources: 60 /25
Fuel: 210 / 151

Looking at the starting numbers I'm feeling better about Japan's shortage of resources. I know in the Reluctant Admiral's mods that Japan starts off in a similar economic situation because of the extensive expansions of the Japanese Navy. Japan needs to move quickly to drain Hokkaido and Korea of any extra resources and to capture the DEI and or Russia to get more resources. Perhaps instead of adding additional stockpiles to Japan you could increase the resource centers of Hokkaido, Korea, Manchuko, China, and Formosa. This way Japan can start with ownership of more resource centers but must still ship it to the home islands.

(in reply to paradigmblue)
Post #: 93
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 3:15:42 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

I wouldn't change starting resources too much just yet and I think things like resources, oil, and supplies starting levels will always be a point of contention. I loaded up stock and it looks like the Japanese home islands start with a 60 day supply of resources. So Focus Pacific starting with a little less than half that isn't that unreasonable considering Japan's massive military expansion.

Here are some numbers comparing estimated days of the resources: (Stock # / Focus Pacific #)

Oil: 356 / 293
Resources: 60 /25
Fuel: 210 / 151

Looking at the starting numbers I'm feeling better about Japan's shortage of resources. I know in the Reluctant Admiral's mods that Japan starts off in a similar economic situation because of the extensive expansions of the Japanese Navy. Japan needs to move quickly to drain Hokkaido and Korea of any extra resources and to capture the DEI and or Russia to get more resources. Perhaps instead of adding additional stockpiles to Japan you could increase the resource centers of Hokkaido, Korea, Manchuko, China, and Formosa. This way Japan can start with ownership of more resource centers but must still ship it to the home islands.

I'm happy to hear that - because that's exactly what we did. You should find much higher resource generation in these areas compared to stock, as well as more resources available in the DEI once you capture it.

(in reply to Peever)
Post #: 94
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 4:52:21 AM   
Lokasenna

quote:

I was able to get tracker to work after some experimentation. I wasn't sure which region file to import so I went with "BigBabes_ExtendedMap" because it seemed like the right one. I didn't have information from turn one but I imported saves from the start of turns 2 & 3. At this point in the game I have made NO industry changes at all I was just focused on getting those first few turns done. Now I'm going to start tinkering with things like air production.

As it stands now Japan has roughly 293 days worth of oil and an alarming 25 days of resources stored in the Home Islands (excluding Hokkaido). I don't have any stock information to compare to but I'm pretty sure the resources will run out much faster than stock. I think I had something like 40 to 50 days of resources when I was learning Japan in my stock practice games. The Home Islands have 151 days of fuel in storage which seems normal.

Here is a shot of the Industry Chart:

I know that getting Tracker to run can be a problem on some computers. Took me a few hours to get it runnning on mine with Windows throwing a hissy fit the whole time. It seems to be running so if I can provide anyone with information let me know.

Just from looking at this, here's what I think:

LI is waaaaaaaay high. So is HI for that matter. The 50920 supply produced per turn is more than double what I would expect from a Scen 2 game in stock. Since this is from the start of the game, that tells me that the LI/HI production in Japan itself is way too high. Which explains the mere 25 days of Resource stockpile in Japan.

There's 6.4M supply to start, which is probably plenty. I'd recommend shifting a lot of that LI/HI to places outside of Japan, like the Sakhalins, Luzon, Indochina, etc. Focus more on adding it to places that Japan will want to capture than on places Japan starts in control of. Just keep in mind that HI is halved every time the base is captured.

Also, those engine/aircraft factory numbers are more reminiscent of 1944 Japan than December 1941 Japan. I suspect I'd really need to play like 3-4 months' worth to provide more detailed feedback (and look at the Allied OOB), but my hunch is that while those numbers maybe aren't too far off if the OOB has been extremely expanded, they might still be a little high. Especially considering that supply and supply production are also expanded by so much. RE: 151 days of fuel - that's actually higher than stock, I think. The raw Fuel number definitely is, considering the expansion in HI.

Back to Tracker: to get it to load, you did what, exactly? I downloaded from the Focus Pacific link just yesterday, so presumably I have the most up to date version yet. You only messed with the map? I have tried both the regular .dat and the nomap .dat for Tracker and neither work.

(in reply to Peever)
Post #: 95
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 5:01:19 AM   
Lokasenna

More on numbers. I just loaded my Tracker from turn 24 of a new Scen 2 game. Here they are, for reference:

Supply: 3.7M (I've spent a LOT, but started in the low-4M range)
Fuel: 6.2M - so this number here is actually lower than Scen 2 stock? Probably higher than Scen 1.

HI: 7267 - I've expanded nothing, and also only taken Hong Kong as far as any HI centers thus far. HI in this scenario is about +80% from Scen 2 stock.

LI: 10209 - I've expanded a fair amount already. Compared to here, it's doubled in this scenario. This really explains the Resource stockpile of only 25. Japan wants literally more than 10K more resources per day. In Scen 2, Japan only starts with ~70 days of Resources stockpiled.

Resources: 14.5K, compared to over 32K here. I guess it depends on where it is. If a lot of LI was added to Japan itself, but the Resources were added to China... that has implications for xAKs and fuel consumption.

Oil: I started with ~325 in stock Scen 2. Starting with 1900 here is a huge boost. The Oil deficit (vs. Refinery capacity) is, proportionally, much smaller to start with. 1900 compared to 2400, vs. 325 compared with 1100 in stock Scen 2. I also started with >4M Oil in Scen 2, while here it's only in the 3M range. However, since the starting deficit is only 500 instead of 800, that might be comparable.

The estimated ship use field, which I've never really put much stock in since it makes lots of assumptions, is not grossly inflated compared to Scen 2.

Finally, the naval shipyard production is actually lower than mine is on turn 24, even though I have been expanding mine. If the naval OOB is so greatly expanded, then perhaps this needs to be increased. You could counterbalance the increase by adding the calculated amount of HI each ship that you think Japan should be able to build to Japan's starting HI stockpile (e.g., if building a CV costs 100,000 HI if built at normal speed then just add 100,000 HI to the starting stockpile rather than increasing HI production, which has enormous "wave ripple" effects on the rest of the economy).

I'll have to look at the full stock of bases, but those are just initial impressions/comparisons from the Tracker chart itself.

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 96
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 5:45:32 AM   
paradigmblue

Great feedback, thank you.

I think the additional HI points will be necessary with the additional ship and plane production.
It seems like HI Light Industry needs to be reduced a bit - though I'm concerned about the HI being able to feel over 40 more divisions plus additional base forces and the like.
I'll probably nudge starting HI fuel up a bit, as well as shipyard points.

Lots of additional resources are available in the areas around the HI, but they do have to be shipped in. Japan has 70 new xAKs (convertible to TKs) to do the job, but those ships will take additional fuel - which I'm not as concerned about, as there is plenty of oil to go around in Focus Pacific for the Japanese player to take.

I'm honestly not sure how to add surplus HI points to the scenario - HI factories, sure, but I'm not sure what field I'd use to adjust the points themselves.

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 97
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 6:46:35 AM   
wdolson

quote:

Soviet armor production ends in March of 42. Thanks to Bill Brown for the catch.
I'm removing the end-date for these devices, but reducing the their replacement rate by 25%.

This is a great fix as far as it goes, but no self respecting Soviet player would want to be using these in '43-45.
We need KV1s and KV85s
We need IS1s and IS2s

I know this mod is Focus Pacific, but the Soviet Far East and the Japanese were a far lesser concern for the Soviets than the Germans. Hence the reason the Far Eastern forces had out dated armor. The old Soviet tanks were good enough to counter the best Japan had.

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 98
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 7:08:52 AM   
Lokasenna

quote:

ORIGINAL: paradigmblue

I think the additional HI points will be necessary with the additional ship and plane production.
It seems like HI Light Industry needs to be reduced a bit - though I'm concerned about the HI being able to feel over 40 more divisions plus additional base forces and the like.

Lots of additional resources are available in the areas around the HI, but they do have to be shipped in. Japan has 70 new xAKs (convertible to TKs) to do the job, but those ships will take additional fuel - which I'm not as concerned about, as there is plenty of oil to go around in Focus Pacific for the Japanese player to take.

I'm honestly not sure how to add surplus HI points to the scenario - HI factories, sure, but I'm not sure what field I'd use to adjust the points themselves.

Can't you make a starting pool? I'm pretty sure that, in Scen 2 at least, the player starts with 50,000.

The reason I am saying to do that instead of adding more HI is because adding more HI production has the following consequences:
-2 more fuel burned per additional point of HI. You have added more Oil and such, but have you done the math on it?
-2 more resources burned. Same deal.
-2 more supplies created. With the huge addition of LI, I'm not sure these are necessary.

Your Japan will need more HI production for the increased ARM/VEH/SY production, but as much more as you have given it? Math needs to be done.

40 additional divisions is what, an additional 40,000 supply per month at rest (it is about 1000 per month per division)? The Supply Required field on an LCU info screen is the amount required for 30 days. The additional LI you have added to Japan is 300,000 supply per month - assuming it can be fed by the resources. Then there's the HI that you have added... I think it's way too much in Japan itself. Add it to places that need to be conquered.

Post #: 99
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 7:22:18 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

quote:

ORIGINAL: paradigmblue

Can't you make a starting pool? I'm pretty sure that, in Scen 2 at least, the player starts with 50,000.

The reason I am saying to do that instead of adding more HI is because adding more HI production has the following consequences:
-2 more fuel burned per additional point of HI. You have added more Oil and such, but have you done the math on it?
-2 more resources burned. Same deal.
-2 more supplies created. With the huge addition of LI, I'm not sure these are necessary.

Your Japan will need more HI production for the increased ARM/VEH/SY production, but as much more as you have given it? Math needs to be done.

If there is a way to change the Heavy Industry pool, I don't know what it is. I can adjust fuel, supply, oil and resource pools, but I don't see a way to adjust heavy industry pools.

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 100
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 7:25:02 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: wdolson
I know this mod is Focus Pacific, but the Soviet Far East and the Japanese were a far lesser concern for the Soviets than the Germans. Hence the reason the Far Eastern forces had out dated armor. The old Soviet tanks were good enough to counter the best Japan had.

Bill

Any adjustments made here would be small. Japan's anti-armor capacity is not great to begin with, so adding a lot of heavy tanks would be a bit of overkill I think.

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 101
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 12:33:43 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: wdolson

quote:

We need KV1s and KV85s
We need IS1s and IS2s

Bill

Understood. My post was somewhat trite. I don't expect first line tanks in the Far East until after Germany falls.

Hence why 44 is probably a good start date for the T34 even though T34/76s were available in '42.

Prior to May '45 front line tanks should not be available in the Far East in any great quantity.

Hans

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 102
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 6:11:11 PM   
Lokasenna

I just had a look through the editor and can't find where you could increase starting HI, either. So perhaps that can't be done.

Have you considered changing the inputs/outputs of LI and HI at all?

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 103
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 6:33:17 PM   
BillBrown

On the device tab there is an entry for pool. You might use that.

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 104
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 7:19:06 PM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: BillBrown

On the device tab there is an entry for pool. You might use that.

That's it! Thank you.

(in reply to BillBrown)
Post #: 105
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 10:54:30 PM   
Joglinks1

Jap prep for war against the USSR.
I am not advocating more units but having the Home island Divisions bought out already or some other units relocated.
The pool of troops is large enough and japan has to make choices.
My suggestion would be increase the starting pool of PP to buy out some Home island units that can be shifted north or move some units from Indochina and splattered around places to Japan.
I would not put them on Sakhalin as it seems to me too easy to invade. The Japanese player should be forced to move them first exposing them to interdiction by soviet air or navy.

J

Post #: 106
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/15/2016 11:02:33 PM   
Joglinks1

My opinion on the industry is to leave it as is. In stock the home island coastal traffic cannot be attacked easily by the allies. This has changed now with the USSR active from day one.
I would expect the allied player to use the USSR air force to either start a strategic bombing campaign early forcing the Japanese player to hold a larger amount of planes in the home islands.
The other option is to attack coastal cargo traffic and start a war of attrition on the Japanese merchant navy.

I suggest leave it as is and see what the results are after a few month of game play.

on a different note, will you release a patch soon? I have to re-do my first turn as I messed up one game setting.
If there will be a patch shortly I will wait for it.
j

(in reply to Joglinks1)
Post #: 107
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/16/2016 2:19:14 AM   
wdolson

quote:

Understood. My post was somewhat trite. I don't expect first line tanks in the Far East until after Germany falls.

Hence why 44 is probably a good start date for the T34 even though T34/76s were available in '42.

Prior to May '45 front line tanks should not be available in the Far East in any great quantity.

You could put a relatively small number of T-34/76 in Far East units starting in 1944 representing older T-34s retired from the war with Germany.

Another thing the Far East Russian forces could get are British and American Lend Lease tanks transferred to that theater. The western Allies gave a lot of tanks to the Russians who thought they were inferior to the T-34, but used them anyway. Usually in second line units.

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 108
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/16/2016 2:45:09 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joglinks1

Jap prep for war against the USSR.
I am not advocating more units but having the Home island Divisions bought out already or some other units relocated.
The pool of troops is large enough and japan has to make choices.
My suggestion would be increase the starting pool of PP to buy out some Home island units that can be shifted north or move some units from Indochina and splattered around places to Japan.
I would not put them on Sakhalin as it seems to me too easy to invade. The Japanese player should be forced to move them first exposing them to interdiction by soviet air or navy.
J

Thanks Joglinks, I like this solution better - having additional troops prepped and ready to go on the border just seemed like a little much. I've substantially increased Japanese staring PP so that they instead have greater flexibility with their units stationed in the Home Islands.

(in reply to Joglinks1)
Post #: 109
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/16/2016 3:07:22 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joglinks1
on a different note, will you release a patch soon? I have to re-do my first turn as I messed up one game setting.
If there will be a patch shortly I will wait for it.
j

Yes, I'm pretty close. I'm going to see if Patton has any changes for his mod and then I'll put out a new patcher.

(in reply to Joglinks1)
Post #: 110
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/16/2016 3:24:02 AM   
BillBrown

You might want to put a combat unit of some kind in Shikuka, there is only a const unit to start and nothing arriving. In scenario 71 that could be
disasterous.

Post #: 111
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/17/2016 8:23:52 AM   
CaptBeefheart

The Russkie Air Force is nothing to write home about. The only good thing are those mediums which carry torps. All other bombers are pretty short-ranged (Il-2) or otherwise quite obsolete.

Cheers,
CC

Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.

(in reply to BillBrown)
Post #: 112
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/17/2016 10:47:58 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: Commander Cody

The Russkie Air Force is nothing to write home about. The only good thing are those mediums which carry torps. All other bombers are pretty short-ranged (Il-2) or otherwise quite obsolete.

The TB-3s can take a beating - don't count them out. Also, you get a lot of MB-2 patrol planes. Don't be afraid to set a few of them for 100ft Naval Attack, they can often slip right under Japanese CAP.

(in reply to CaptBeefheart)
Post #: 113
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/17/2016 8:08:21 PM   
btd64

Hello everyone. My version 1.4 for scenario 75 is on the way. Attached to this post is the change log. In my next post is an up to date HR's/Settings doc. Both for version 1.4. Thanks everyone....GP

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by General Patton -- 6/17/2016 8:13:07 PM >

Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

WPO,WITP,WITPAE-Mod Designer/Tester
DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

Post #: 114
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/17/2016 8:11:44 PM   
btd64

Here is the HR's/Settings doc....GP

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by General Patton -- 6/17/2016 8:14:37 PM >

Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

WPO,WITP,WITPAE-Mod Designer/Tester
DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 115
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/17/2016 8:40:06 PM   
paradigmblue

Thanks Patton. I should have everything up this evening, bar any unforeseen circumstances. Time to roll up my sleeves and tackle that art problem.

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 116
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/18/2016 1:14:10 AM   
blueskywhitesun

Hiya guys, another small error I spotted:

Air ID 449, TB2D Skypirate, has front mounted drop tanks for both normal and extended range.

Will chime in if I find more :)

Edit: Check the Morane MS450 for a front firing bomb on extended range.

< Message edited by blueskywhitesun -- 6/18/2016 1:48:23 AM >

Post #: 117
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/18/2016 5:41:35 AM   
paradigmblue

quote:

ORIGINAL: blueskywhitesun

Hiya guys, another small error I spotted:

Air ID 449, TB2D Skypirate, has front mounted drop tanks for both normal and extended range.

Will chime in if I find more :)

Edit: Check the Morane MS450 for a front firing bomb on extended range.

Great catch!

(in reply to blueskywhitesun)
Post #: 118
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/18/2016 4:09:55 PM   
Peever

The CB Admiral Lutzow has just arrived in the Indian Ocean and I must say my initial reaction is negative. With all the extra aircraft and ships in the DEI it seems doubtful that this ship will be able to run the gauntlet and reach a Japanese port. We'll see what happens but I except this to be sunk soon without really inflicting any damage or adding anything helpful to Japan.

Post #: 119
RE: Focus Pacific: Release - 6/18/2016 4:14:37 PM   
larryfulkerson

quote:

The CB Admiral Lutzow has just arrived in the Indian Ocean and I must say my initial reaction is negative. With all the extra aircraft and ships in the DEI it seems doubtful that this ship will be able to run the gauntlet and reach a Japanese port. We'll see what happens but I except this to be sunk soon without really inflicting any damage or adding anything helpful to Japan.

Mine arrived out of fuel, dead in the water. Great.

If we're all created in the image of god then why aren't we all invisible?

(in reply to Peever)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Focus Pacific: Release Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI