Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

5.01 Arty bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 5.01 Arty bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5.01 Arty bug - 5/14/2001 3:27:00 AM   
Voriax

Haven't seen this one reported yet... An off-board arty units seem to become unavailable when the first tube rans out of ammo. The arty dialog will report it as 'no ammo left' even if the other guns still have plenty of ammunition. Also another possible bug. I've seen one case that a unit got a 'point blank' opfire..when the range to the target was 7 hexes...kinda long point blank :) Voriax

Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!
Post #: 1
- 5/14/2001 3:32:00 AM   
Pack Rat

quote:

Originally posted by Voriax: An off-board arty units seem to become unavailable when the first tube rans out of ammo. The arty dialog will report it as 'no ammo left' even if the other guns still have plenty of ammunition. Voriax
I had seen this in 4.5 as well.

PR

(in reply to Voriax)
Post #: 2
- 5/14/2001 3:07:00 PM   
Resisti

quote:

Originally posted by Voriax: Haven't seen this one reported yet... Also another possible bug. I've seen one case that a unit got a 'point blank' opfire..when the range to the target was 7 hexes...kinda long point blank :)
Bumping this up, cause I notice this kind of message,too. In my case was a russian 45mm AT gun firing at 3 hexes at a Sherman

Federico "Resisti" Doveri

(in reply to Voriax)
Post #: 3
- 5/14/2001 5:14:00 PM   
Steel Thunder

'An off-board arty units seem to become unavailable when the first tube rans out of ammo. The arty dialog will report it as 'no ammo left' even if the other guns still have plenty of ammunition.' Yes, this is an old bug. I noticed and reported about it earlier. Don't know why they doesn't fix it. Steel Thunder

(in reply to Voriax)
Post #: 4
- 5/14/2001 9:27:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

We will look at it again, but sometimes the time to fix a bug is just too much compared to other things that are tobe done, so some bug fixes "fall off the plate".

(in reply to Voriax)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 5.01 Arty bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI