Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. - 6/15/2017 6:23:43 PM   
jwarrenw13

First the D-Day sale.

Now the Flashpoint Campaigns sale.

I will send you a list of the games I don't have but want. Please discount them.

Seriously, I am enjoying seeing a series of sales like this. I hope that model works and that you do more of them and finally put something I want but don't have on sale, although that list would actually be rather small.
Post #: 1
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/15/2017 7:06:00 PM   
LarryP

That's funny, but same here. Keeps happening to me too.

(in reply to jwarrenw13)
Post #: 2
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/15/2017 10:31:59 PM   
Lobster

You have obviously done something to annoy Matrix. The only solution is to get rid of all of the games you have so you can buy games they put on sale.

http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.

(in reply to LarryP)
Post #: 3
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/15/2017 11:32:00 PM   
Rosseau

That's what wish lists are for, if you have the discipline, which I don't. However, more and more I am holding off. But on this game, no way I could have waited.

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 4
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/15/2017 11:53:13 PM   
LarryP

quote:

ORIGINAL: rosseau

That's what wish lists are for, if you have the discipline, which I don't. However, more and more I am holding off. But on this game, no way I could have waited.

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 5
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/15/2017 11:55:00 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: LarryP

quote:

Life is a bitch, ain't it?

(in reply to LarryP)
Post #: 6
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/17/2017 7:59:26 AM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

quote:

quote:

No, not really.

I have books to read, fine summer weather if I would like to do outdoorsy stuff instead. A couple of good TV series that I can watch at my leisure. And a nice wargame going.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/17/2017 10:03:13 AM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, not really.

I have books to read, fine summer weather if I would like to do outdoorsy stuff instead. A couple of good TV series that I can watch at my leisure. And a nice wargame going.

Oh books! Why didn't you say so in the first place?

How much daylight do you get this time of year?

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 8
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/17/2017 6:58:42 PM   
Orm

quote:

How much daylight do you get this time of year?

It is now 9 PM and the sun is still up. Full daylight.

Here the sun sets at 10:07 PM and rise 3:31 AM. (summer time)

Although after the sun is down it doesn't get dark. We now have a so called white nights, or midnight twilight. Although overcast make for noticeably darker night hours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun#White_nights

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 9
RE: Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already ... - 6/19/2017 11:27:41 AM   
zakaho

hope you have finished this

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Dear Matrix, please don't discount games I already have. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI