Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: Chains of War Gameplay by Stoic Frog Gaming

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Chains of War >> Command: Chains of War Gameplay by Stoic Frog Gaming Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command: Chains of War Gameplay by Stoic Frog Gaming - 8/25/2017 8:40:15 AM   
Muso

Hello everyone!

The highlight of the day goes to Stoic Frog Gaming, that brings us great Command: Chains of War gameplays!

Take a look HERE!

Chains of War is a new DLC release for Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations, the premier game of air & naval combat and the Pentagon's hottest new simulation tool. Twelve campaign scenarios walk you through an erupting crisis in the western Pacific that threatens to bring chaos to world order, while an additional four bonus standalone scenarios take you back to hotspots in the past that did not lead to conflict - but could easily have.
Post #: 1
RE: Command: Chains of War Gameplay by Stoic Frog Gaming - 12/17/2018 3:11:36 AM   
magi

i think captain jive turkey will be even more interesting.... once he figures the game out......

(in reply to Muso)
Post #: 2
RE: Command: Chains of War Gameplay by Stoic Frog Gaming - 6/16/2021 7:05:32 AM   
CriticalMass

What happened to Stoic Frog? What happened to his YouTube channel? Were the videos archived?

I decided to ignore my orders and to take command at the front with my own hands as soon as possible
- Lieutenant General Erwin Rommel

(in reply to magi)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Chains of War >> Command: Chains of War Gameplay by Stoic Frog Gaming Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI