Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

When SPWaW will Start Shipping.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> When SPWaW will Start Shipping. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
When SPWaW will Start Shipping. - 5/26/2001 3:47:00 AM   
David Heath

As many of you know we have had a hard time getting our store to accept everyone orders. We have plan on opening a new and greatly improved store. If you have had a problem ordering from our current store, please wait and try our new one. We also will be opening our new Help Desk service to better aid our customers. The Desert Fox Mega Campaign first batch of CD had a problem and had to be repressed. We then delayed the CD repressing to place v5.01 on the CD. This is now completed and should be shipping mid to late next week. The CD will have v5.01 as well as many extra files. I and a good part of the staff will be taken off this weekend to give everyone a break. We be back and hard at it come Tuesday morning. I will post here once the first CD starts shipping. Thank you for sticking with us through our growning pains. [ May 25, 2001: Message edited by: David Heath ]

Post #: 1
- 5/26/2001 3:53:00 AM   
Mikimoto

Hello David, and all of Matrix. Thank you. To you. Good work. ¡Estupendo!¡Mil gracias! :D :D :D

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 2
- 5/26/2001 4:03:00 AM   
Charles2222

Yes David, the pain is growing :D :D Happy Holiday!

Post #: 3
- 5/26/2001 4:11:00 AM   
LeibstandartePzD

I just got back from a long work related trip and am not totally cought up on all that has been going on. I do know that everyone at Matrix Games is doing a great job. The delay is a killer but these things happen as we all know. Take the weekend off and relax and enjoy yourselves. You have more than earned it. And to Tankhead and Fabio and the others, your websites are spectacular to say the least. It is a pleasure to be able to visit and use these valuable SPWaW resources. Keep up the outstanding work. I just downloaded v5.01. Needless to say WildBill is killing me with the campaigns and new scenarios. Please, please continue to do so. ;-) To all other scenario and campaign designers, thank you for some outstanding pieces. I enjoy them all a lot. I hope to get back to my campaign for the 1st SS PzK soon. I hope to have something out in the near future. Thanks again to all!

Respectfully,
Jason E. Otto
Former member of the 8th US Cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech

Post #: 4
- 5/26/2001 5:53:00 AM   
Bing

Bump and Horray!!!!!!!!! Bing

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

Post #: 5
- 5/26/2001 6:12:00 AM   
troopie

The trooper pulled his bush hat forward on his dusty head and smiled. "Soon we fight." troopie

Pamwe Chete

Post #: 6
- 5/26/2001 7:17:00 PM   
Figmo

That's great news David - THANKS!! I'll be the first one on my block to have the game!! :D Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

Post #: 7
- 5/26/2001 9:54:00 PM   
nimu

Thanks David for all the great jod you've done,u and all the others matix team guys!! Relax now!u all deserve it!!!! See u soon!!

"out of ammo........God save the King"

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> When SPWaW will Start Shipping. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI