Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fatigue and resting base units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Fatigue and resting base units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fatigue and resting base units - 1/15/2018 3:09:09 AM   
rsallen64

When do you typically decide to rest base units based on their fatigue levels? I understand that they must be in "combat" mode to expand base facilities, and I am wondering at what fatigue level their performance starts to degrade. I am in March 1942, and some of my units are approaching 30 fatigue. So what do you experts typically do? Thanks!

Desert War 1940-1942 Beta Tester
Agressors: Ancient Rome Beta Tester

"The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to discover new truths; and the next is to shake off old prejudices." Frederick the Great
Post #: 1
RE: Fatigue and resting base units - 1/15/2018 8:19:59 AM   
GetAssista

I rest base forces only when they are not needed (building or support), or they are rebuilding after being mauled in combat. 20-ish fatigue levels are always there in malaria bases, and there is no point trying to rest there to reduce that fatigue - it will recede to single digits but will be immediately back into 20+ when back into combat mode

(in reply to rsallen64)
Post #: 2
RE: Fatigue and resting base units - 1/15/2018 10:56:55 AM   
obvert

quote:

ORIGINAL: rsallen64

When do you typically decide to rest base units based on their fatigue levels? I understand that they must be in "combat" mode to expand base facilities, and I am wondering at what fatigue level their performance starts to degrade. I am in March 1942, and some of my units are approaching 30 fatigue. So what do you experts typically do? Thanks!

These generally will keep doing what they're doing, although maybe a bit slower, if they have fatigue. You also have to look at morale. If high fatigue and low morale, they can really slow down their work, and especially if you're basing air groups, not repair and service the airframes as quickly.

If you're just using them to build forts/fileds/ports then you should be able to check progress by turn to see how they're doing. Or look in Tracker at the progress over a longer time.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to rsallen64)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Fatigue and resting base units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI