Fatigue and resting base units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

rsallen64 -> Fatigue and resting base units (1/15/2018 3:09:09 AM)

When do you typically decide to rest base units based on their fatigue levels? I understand that they must be in "combat" mode to expand base facilities, and I am wondering at what fatigue level their performance starts to degrade. I am in March 1942, and some of my units are approaching 30 fatigue. So what do you experts typically do? Thanks!

GetAssista -> RE: Fatigue and resting base units (1/15/2018 8:19:59 AM)

I rest base forces only when they are not needed (building or support), or they are rebuilding after being mauled in combat. 20-ish fatigue levels are always there in malaria bases, and there is no point trying to rest there to reduce that fatigue - it will recede to single digits but will be immediately back into 20+ when back into combat mode

obvert -> RE: Fatigue and resting base units (1/15/2018 10:56:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rsallen64

When do you typically decide to rest base units based on their fatigue levels? I understand that they must be in "combat" mode to expand base facilities, and I am wondering at what fatigue level their performance starts to degrade. I am in March 1942, and some of my units are approaching 30 fatigue. So what do you experts typically do? Thanks!

These generally will keep doing what they're doing, although maybe a bit slower, if they have fatigue. You also have to look at morale. If high fatigue and low morale, they can really slow down their work, and especially if you're basing air groups, not repair and service the airframes as quickly.

If you're just using them to build forts/fileds/ports then you should be able to check progress by turn to see how they're doing. Or look in Tracker at the progress over a longer time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI