Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Invalid serial number CMANO:Black Gold Blitz with Silent Service install

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: The Silent Service >> Invalid serial number CMANO:Black Gold Blitz with Silent Service install Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Invalid serial number CMANO:Black Gold Blitz with Silen... - 3/3/2018 3:29:27 PM   
Slick91

Created a help ticket for this, but thought I'd ask about it here as well:

Attempting to do a new full install of CMANO Silent Service with all DLC serial numbers. All are accepted except for Black Gold Blitz DLC which gives me the error “Invalid Serial Number”. I have validated that the number is correct, and it worked on all previous CMANO installs. After three attempts, the installer quits or stops the installation. Tried to reregister the S/N and it says that the number has been used.

< Message edited by Slick91 -- 3/3/2018 3:35:23 PM >

Slick
-----------------------------
"Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne
Post #: 1
RE: Invalid serial number CMANO:Black Gold Blitz with S... - 3/3/2018 5:48:22 PM   
miller7219

Same issue. Black Gold Blitz installed, and after Silent Service install it is no longer registered. When you try to re-register it it says it's invalid. I had the downloaded installer from when I originally purchased Black Gold Blitz and ran it. It installed fine and is playable from that install.

(in reply to Slick91)
Post #: 2
RE: Invalid serial number CMANO:Black Gold Blitz with S... - 3/3/2018 7:15:39 PM   
ultradave

As another data point, mine works just fine. Except If I'm reading the above correctly, I installed the 1.4.1 update, and then the next day ran the installer only to register Silent Service. That sounds like a different sequence than the above.

----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"

(in reply to miller7219)
Post #: 3
RE: Invalid serial number CMANO:Black Gold Blitz with S... - 3/3/2018 10:04:17 PM   
Rory Noonan

Hey guys, sorry this is happening.

The tech support forum is the best place for technical issues; this subforum is really just for discussion on strategy, tactics etc - it's not configured to accept .zip files or large images that you would need to provide for a proper issue investigation.

Reporting on tech support forum will get your issue to the people who can fix it faster

(in reply to ultradave)
Post #: 4
RE: Invalid serial number CMANO:Black Gold Blitz with S... - 3/3/2018 11:08:00 PM   
Slick91

UPDATE: I installed everything but Black Gold Blitz with the 1.14 setup installer. Then, ran the 1.14.1 update installer and the serial number worked so that all DLC's are now installed.

< Message edited by Slick91 -- 3/4/2018 4:51:46 PM >

Slick
-----------------------------
"Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

(in reply to Rory Noonan)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: The Silent Service >> Invalid serial number CMANO:Black Gold Blitz with Silent Service install Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI