Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Display Resolution problem Help

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Display Resolution problem Help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Display Resolution problem Help - 5/12/2000 9:46:00 PM   
Ole Treadhead

I have got THE GAME loaded. Whew! Now I get a notice message that says "Your system does not meet the following requirements" 800 X 600 dipalay resolution. How do I fix this problem?

Jeff Jones
Post #: 1
- 5/12/2000 9:57:00 PM   
Larry Holt

quote:

Originally posted by Ole Treadhead: I have got THE GAME loaded. Whew! Now I get a notice message that says "Your system does not meet the following requirements" 800 X 600 dipalay resolution. How do I fix this problem?
Well, This is a system probelm ,not a SPWAW one so it depends upon what your system is. Are you running WIN95/98? If so just right click on the desktop and choose properties. When the Display Properties box comes up, choose the settings tab and select 800x600 or better. You may have to reduce the color depth (choose fewer colors) to get this resolution. Does this work? Alternately if you have a really, really old system it just might not work.

Never take counsel of your fears.

(in reply to Ole Treadhead)
Post #: 2
- 5/13/2000 7:16:00 AM   
Larry Stephens

I thought I read somewhere that the game could be played in either 640x480 or 800x600 resolution. Is this incorrect? I'm playing on a 15" monitor and I'd really like to switch to 640x480 because I find some of the smaller units very hard to find! I've tried changing the screen resolution on boot up to 640x480 but the game still loads in 800x600 anyway.
quote:

Originally posted by Larry Holt: Well, This is a system probelm ,not a SPWAW one so it depends upon what your system is. Are you running WIN95/98? If so just right click on the desktop and choose properties. When the Display Properties box comes up, choose the settings tab and select 800x600 or better. You may have to reduce the color depth (choose fewer colors) to get this resolution. Does this work? Alternately if you have a really, really old system it just might not work.

Post #: 3
- 5/13/2000 7:23:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Yes the manual is incorrect, a word was left out. The game ONLY works in 800x600 mode.

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Display Resolution problem Help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI