Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for Japanese Player -- Closed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Japanese Player -- Closed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Japanese Player -- Closed - 4/9/2018 2:09:14 AM   
darbycmcd

I have been away from the game for a bit, but am sort of getting the itch again. Last game I played Japan up to the end, so am looking to try for the same as the Allies.

I am open to just about any interesting mod if someone wants to try one. I am also fairly relaxed with HRs and such. I do like to play with the latest beta...

If you are open to it, 2 day turns are my fav now. It is a good combo of moving the game along and control. I actually think it is a bit better game experience to have a bit less micro control that the 1 day turns give. It makes you think a bit more about the what-ifs....

I can usually do 7-9 turns a week, probably quite a bit more next month as I will be on summer break.

I have played several folks over the years, could probably have a decent recommendation. I like a friendly but competitive game, we are in it together so I want a fun experience for everyone involved. I actually like to talk about the game situation and am not interested in any way in macho posturing or what-not.
The only thing that I really don't like is the Japanese players who go all gonzo through 42 and then quit when they have to transition to defense... You know what you are in for! (I am playing a bit of WitE now and it is even worse in that game with the Axis players...)

Feel free to PM for any questions or comments.

Darby

< Message edited by darbycmcd -- 4/24/2018 4:51:54 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Japanese Player - 4/15/2018 2:28:37 AM   
darbycmcd

Seriously, no one? No one for maybe a scenario 30, DBB souped up Japan and reduced cargo.... that is my fav.

(in reply to darbycmcd)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for Japanese Player - 4/23/2018 4:07:00 AM   
Sash21

I send you a PM

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Sash21 -- 4/23/2018 4:22:33 AM >

Sascha Marx
Veteran
Germany

(in reply to darbycmcd)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Japanese Player -- Closed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI