Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 2:29:02 PM   
DonH58

I keep getting an error message when I start up DW. It started when I updated the Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome mod to 1.03 and 1.04.
The error box comes up while loading and says: Could not load required image: C\matrix games \Distant Worlds Universe]units\Troop_46.png.
You may need to reinstall DW to resolve this problem.

When i reinstall mod version 1.02 no problem

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 31
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 3:53:49 PM   
DasTactic

quote:

ORIGINAL: DonH58

I keep getting an error message when I start up DW. It started when I updated the Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome mod to 1.03 and 1.04.
The error box comes up while loading and says: Could not load required image: C\matrix games \Distant Worlds Universe]units\Troop_46.png.
You may need to reinstall DW to resolve this problem.

When i reinstall mod version 1.02 no problem

It won't be a DW problem, there isn't a troop image 46 so something is screwed up in the mod by the sounds of it. I can't emulate the error though. I've checked through the race files and everything looks OK at this end. Can you please let me know your faction? Also did you restart a scenario or were you using an old save file - you said it was when you start DW so I guess you don't even get that far.

< Message edited by Das123 -- 6/10/2018 3:55:15 PM >

(in reply to DonH58)
Post #: 32
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 4:16:48 PM   
DonH58

I was starting a new game. I have been using 1.01 and 1.02 with no problems. Went back and forth with Bacon mod 1.69 and 1.70 still having error message. Reinstalled a fresh copy of retreatUE and it worked just fine with bacon mod 1.70. Installed your mod according to installation instructions error message again. Just starting to copying everything straight to the DW folder. I love to experiment and trouble shoot:). I will let you know how that works!

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 33
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 5:59:47 PM   
DasTactic

OK, I'm getting the error. I can compare this with the files I have that do work and see what is different. Thanks for flagging this. :)

(in reply to DonH58)
Post #: 34
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 6:31:06 PM   
RogerBacon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pocus

Thanks Roger. Some of your doc don't document commands, like unloading to a planet (alt U very rarely work for me btw...) and this !nodump command I read in the other thread is not listed either. Can you make a passe (please!) and see if your doc is up to date on commands?

I get what seems to be a recurring bug from your code now. Sadly as it seems to be deterministic, my game is stuck I fear.

When first loading your saved game the selected ship is "ECL Surcouf". It is surrounded with lots of pirate shis. The first time I loaded the game and selected one of the pirate ships none of their information showed up in the lower lefthand information window. The second time I loaded, it showed up fine. Very strange.

DWU has a problem that sometimes when a ship exits hyperspace in a system it doesn't get assigned to that system. I don't know if that's in the vanilla game or if its a side-effect of my mod. Anyway, I've put in checks to assign these orphaned ships to their system if they are in a system. I added one more and also made sure it sets the system visability as visable to the ship's empire. The problem is that abandoned ships have no empire, thus the null exception. I usually nuke all abandoned ships at teh start of my games (!nukem) since I consider them unbalancing. That's why I never saw this bug.

The following ships have no Empire associated with them because they are abandoned.
"Lawless Spirit"
"Meagre Bluff"
"Valiant Voyager"
"Resolute Obsession"

I have a fix in place and will release an update to 1.70 in a few hours. Thanks for helping me with this bug.

quote:

And here is a bonus image, I called it 'Sober at least'

At least she doesn't have a penalty to counter-espionage so you can leave her on defense. Eventually she'll be a decent assassin.

BTC 14UURmC4rD762RStsufKmaUjfXQrBvahU1
ETH 0x7c65139BC82A0BDC5b11F92001D5c5a112219f08

(in reply to Pocus)
Post #: 35
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 7:05:39 PM   
DasTactic

I'm pretty sure the issue is with the file 'races/ylta.txt'. I deleted this (not yl'ta.txt) and the game opened up. I wanted to test what would happen if I replaced the content of the original file with a comment.

Unfortunately Windows 10 has again decided in the last hour that the Bacon Mod isn't something it likes and so I can no longer start the game at all. As such I can't test if this works any more. I've restarted the computer but it still won't open the game running the Bacon Mod. :(

(in reply to RogerBacon)
Post #: 36
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 7:18:04 PM   
DonH58

To: Das123
This has happened to me a few of times also, I have had to reinstall DW to get it to work, but then lately I went to the redist folder and reinstalled the DXSETUP(directx)and dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64 exe's. It has worked for me but as we are all aware what works for one system doesn't always work on another.

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 37
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 8:06:36 PM   
DasTactic

OK. Back up and running. The crash was that it kept going straight to a corrupted mod folder. Renaming the mod folders did the trick.

It is the race file that needs to be removed. With that file gone it works correctly. I've got to try and find a way for this to be easy for people so may need to write a batch file or an installer. There are now getting too many files that should be deleted.

(in reply to DonH58)
Post #: 38
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 9:20:07 PM   
DasTactic

Version 1.05 uploaded to OP

The new version is uploaded that fixes the issue with corrupted files. The conflicting files must be removed and there is now a batch file 'install_dasblue.bat' that will delete these for you. WARNING: I'm an absolute noob when it comes to writing batch files. I think what I have done is safe but if you have any concerns please just manually remove the files yourself. I take no responsibility whatsoever for anything that can go wrong!

I'd really appreciate someone else double-checking this file please. It works for me.

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 39
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/10/2018 11:15:00 PM   
DonH58

Thanks DAS123 it's working

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 40
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/11/2018 2:27:22 PM   
RogerBacon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Das123

Just uploaded version 1.04 in the OP

The only change this time was to make the gas extractors about 30% more productive...

The way you changed it (increasing value 1 ) only means you will need FEWER extractors to reach the extraction rate cap of 40 units per time frame. To actually increase production rate you need to enter a value for value 2 (unused in vanilla DWU). Put it double of what you entered for value 1 if you want to maintain the same DWU idea that 2 extractors per station is optimal (which is what the design templates use unless you changed them).

Here are the values I use from the research.txt
PROJECT ;468, Enhanced Gas Extraction, 2, 28, 1, 6, 0, 2.8,
COMPONENT IMPROVEMENTS ;60, 2, 40, 80, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
PARENTS ;119, N

PROJECT ;469, Improved Gas Extraction, 4, 28, 1, 6, 0, 8.0,
COMPONENT IMPROVEMENTS ;60, 4, 50, 100, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
PARENTS ;468, N

PROJECT ;470, Advanced Gas Extraction, 6, 28, 1, 6, 0, 14.7,
COMPONENT IMPROVEMENTS ;60, 6, 60, 120, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
PARENTS ;469, N

PROJECT ;471, Optimized Gas Extraction, 7, 28, 1, 6, 0, 18.5,
COMPONENT IMPROVEMENTS ;60, 7, 75, 150, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
PARENTS ;470, N

< Message edited by RogerBacon -- 6/11/2018 2:32:15 PM >

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 41
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/11/2018 4:13:50 PM   
DasTactic

Thanks Roger. In the AI Improvement Mod it changed the base designs of the gas mining stations to have 3 extractors so I guess I triple the extraction rate for the extraction cap area.

In the tests I've done the boost I've given it is working well so what is happening with the extraction cap set to zero (like in the vanilla)?

Reverse engineering your Bacon World mod, the extraction cap on the base components hasn't been set. Should these also be done? Also, the mining extractor and luxury extractor have been set to a factor of 4 but the vanilla design templates have these at 2 units and 1 unit respectively. In the AI Improvement Mod these are set to 3 and 2.

(in reply to RogerBacon)
Post #: 42
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/11/2018 6:01:46 PM   
RogerBacon

quote:

Thanks Roger. In the AI Improvement Mod it changed the base designs of the gas mining stations to have 3 extractors so I guess I triple the extraction rate for the extraction cap area.

In the tests I've done the boost I've given it is working well so what is happening with the extraction cap set to zero (like in the vanilla)?

Reverse engineering your Bacon World mod, the extraction cap on the base components hasn't been set. Should these also be done? Also, the mining extractor and luxury extractor have been set to a factor of 4 but the vanilla design templates have these at 2 units and 1 unit respectively. In the AI Improvement Mod these are set to 3 and 2.

If the extraction cap is set to zero, such as in vanilla or in the base level components in the Bacon mod, the values of 12, 12, and 40 are used. Those are the vanilla DWU resource extraction caps.

While looking into this I noticed a poor decision on my part. It looks like I hard-coded the search strings to determine the highest component improvement researched for the new mining cap. It is looking for compoents that contain the following strings:
"Mining Engine"
"Luxury Resource Extractor"
"Gas Extractor"

I'll change that in the next version.

< Message edited by RogerBacon -- 6/11/2018 6:28:01 PM >

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 43
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/11/2018 6:50:34 PM   
DasTactic

The vanilla game is using a 4x factor for mining and luxury mining. Would you recommend using the 4x factor in mods as well? The design templates only have 2 mining extractors and 1 luxury extractor in the vanilla game.

(in reply to RogerBacon)
Post #: 44
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/11/2018 7:47:12 PM   
RogerBacon

quote:

The vanilla game is using a 4x factor for mining and luxury mining. Would you recommend using the 4x factor in mods as well? The design templates only have 2 mining extractors and 1 luxury extractor in the vanilla game.

Well, I'm not sure my vanilla game components.txt is 100% vanilla but in mine I have the mining engine generating 3 mining points and the gas extractor generating 20. That means that it takes 4 mining engine to max out resource collection. Later technology reduces this to three mining engines because they are worth 4 points each. You can set it to whatever you want. Just be sure the ship templates take that in to account so the AI doesn't get screwed. Remember with the Bacon Mod you can dynamically rreload ship templates during the game with the !loadtemplates command. So, you can update any game in progress if you make template changes.

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 45
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/13/2018 4:17:51 AM   
Pocus

Das, as you seem to be the one handling some update -- or at least syntax fixing -- on UE, do you know what was done to remove maintenance from troops for the AIs? Because I don't see how it is possible that minor empires support 104 (!) troops on their homeworld. It means you need to nuke them to death before invading.

AGEOD Team

(in reply to RogerBacon)
Post #: 46
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/13/2018 5:40:05 AM   
DasTactic

quote:

Das, as you seem to be the one handling some update -- or at least syntax fixing -- on UE, do you know what was done to remove maintenance from troops for the AIs? Because I don't see how it is possible that minor empires support 104 (!) troops on their homeworld. It means you need to nuke them to death before invading.

The only area I'm aware of (and this would affect AI and players) is that the /races/<name>.txt files have a TroopMaintenanceSavings command. Eg the Mortalens have:

'Troop Maintenance Savings: percentage rate of savings on maintenance costs for troops
TroopMaintenanceSavings ;25

The amount of troops I think is dictated by the Bacon Mod settings:
// Troop target level for independent colonies. Vanilla DW is 2, making independents too easy to conquer
TroopGarrisonMinimumPerColony=40

Doesn't really answer your question but perhaps Roger tweaked something inside the Bacon Mod to allow it to be affordable. I'm thinking I'll be tweaking this down somewhat to perhaps 10 or so.

(in reply to Pocus)
Post #: 47
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/13/2018 12:11:54 PM   
RogerBacon

quote:

The amount of troops I think is dictated by the Bacon Mod settings:
// Troop target level for independent colonies. Vanilla DW is 2, making independents too easy to conquer
TroopGarrisonMinimumPerColony=40

Doesn't really answer your question but perhaps Roger tweaked something inside the Bacon Mod to allow it to be affordable. I'm thinking I'll be tweaking this down somewhat to perhaps 10 or so.

That only affects the independent empires, not minor real empires. The independents have unlimited money in the game so I didn't have to do anything to enable them to support the cost of many troops.
The reason I play with 40 is because each independent planet is its own capital and I wanted to make taking one as hard as taking a capital. Also the benefits are easily worth it. You can skip almost all colonization tech by capturing independent planets and then using the fact that those races are 'native' to the various planet types to create colony ships. Before I made the change I think it had been more than I year since I ever researched any sort of colonization tech.

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 48
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/14/2018 4:26:48 AM   
Pocus

Indeed, that's minor (real) empires, not independent. They manage to maintain like 80 infantry on their HW it seems.

Unrelated, the Caslon problem is very much widespread, even for AIs. I manage to get away with it in my new game with judicious use of state owned freighters, but I have currently in sight a ragtag fleet from my neighbor (25 or so explorers, freighters and passengers ships), all heading toward one of my caslon refinery.

In absence of an epiphany in knowing what is going on with the civilian sector (caslon transport don't have enough priority, and they transport silly things over vast distances), I suggest a pragmatic approach: increase drastically (like x4) the fuel to energy conversion efficiency of reactors. Meaning that caslon (and others fuels) will be sucked up much less... I'm going to see if DW applies changes to data dynamically and test that myself.

AGEOD Team

(in reply to RogerBacon)
Post #: 49
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/14/2018 5:29:43 AM   
DasTactic

quote:

Indeed, that's minor (real) empires, not independent. They manage to maintain like 80 infantry on their HW it seems.

Unrelated, the Caslon problem is very much widespread, even for AIs. I manage to get away with it in my new game with judicious use of state owned freighters, but I have currently in sight a ragtag fleet from my neighbor (25 or so explorers, freighters and passengers ships), all heading toward one of my caslon refinery.

In absence of an epiphany in knowing what is going on with the civilian sector (caslon transport don't have enough priority, and they transport silly things over vast distances), I suggest a pragmatic approach: increase drastically (like x4) the fuel to energy conversion efficiency of reactors. Meaning that caslon (and others fuels) will be sucked up much less... I'm going to see if DW applies changes to data dynamically and test that myself.

In my current game with the tweaked gas mining stations, it is helping a lot. There are still shortages but they correct themselves reasonably quickly with the extra mining capabilities. Also, the game is heavily wanting large freighters but they are a large part of the problem because of the gravity wells. If civilian ships could leave the gravity well much sooner than military ships that would help enormously. I'm not building any large freighters but instead just pumping out small freighters. I guess the AI is investing in the large freighters.

@Roger, what would be the possibilities of your mod looking for a percentage factor for gravity wells that could be placed in the design files. Eg, under /designTemplates/<faction>/largefreighter.txt a new line could be added:
GravityWellEffectPercent ;50
that your mod would read and multiply the percentage to the calculation for Gravity Wells. That way modders could tweak the impact of the gravity well on different ship classes across each faction. Would free up the private sector a lot.

I don't think the fuel efficiency is the answer as it would take away a large portion of the strategy in the game - namely managing the logistics of distant invasions. But that can be changed, if you wanted to, in value 2 of the components.txt file and research.txt file...

Main Thruster: Value1=maximum thrust, Value2=energy usage per second at maximum thrust, Value3=cruise thrust, Value4=energy usage per second at cruise thrust, Value5-7 unused
Hyper Drive: Value1=top speed, Value2=energy usage per second, Value3=typical jump initiation time in seconds, Value4=gravwell dividend divided by..., Value5=gravwell divisor, Value6-7 unused

< Message edited by Das123 -- 6/14/2018 5:38:20 AM >

(in reply to Pocus)
Post #: 50
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/14/2018 1:02:13 PM   
RogerBacon

quote:

In my games usually the AI empires have less troops at their homeworlds than the independents (usually around 25-40).

If you think ships are spending too much fuel inside of gravity wells, don't forget that you have this setting in the BaconSettings.txt file:

// If useStarGravityWells is enabled ships will spend more time at sublight speed so they need to burn less fuel
// Sublight fuel burn will be divided by this number
sublightFuelBurnDivisor=3

Bear in mind that this number is an int so if you set it too high fuel burn will end up being zero. Example: A ship with 10 engines which each have a cruise fuel burn of 2 has a final fuel burn of 20 units per time period. This is then divided by the value above (3 in this case). If you entered a value higher than 10 you would have fuel burn of 1 and a value higher than 20 would use no fuel in this example.

(in reply to Pocus)
Post #: 51
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/14/2018 11:21:12 PM   
sotthata

It'll be interesting to me if Das sees the pockets of space where out-of-fuel ships congregate as my Bacon-fueled play-throughs are wont to do.

(in reply to RogerBacon)
Post #: 52
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/15/2018 4:43:43 PM   
DasTactic

Version 1.06 uploaded to OP

This version catches up with the changes in Bacon Mod 1.70 and 1.71. Namely, the warp components now have settings to slowly decrease the gravity well effects as you research up the tree. Also is a file called Das_BaconSettings 1.71.txt with the settings I'm using. Best to compare this to the actual BaconSettings.txt file and make your own changes.

< Message edited by Das123 -- 6/15/2018 5:05:10 PM >

(in reply to sotthata)
Post #: 53
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/15/2018 5:11:01 PM   
RogerBacon

Hi Das et al,

Looking through your settings file I saws a section that was missing. It turns out I didn't included it in the published BaconSettings.txt in the Bacon mod. I'll be sure to add it in the next version. In the meantime everyone can just add he following section. I put it after the researchperlab but it can go anywhere.

// These values determine how much scientific data a science ship will receive for discovering a resource or a ruins that contains a discovery. Ruins that contain nothing will give no data.
scientificDataForResourceSurvey=3
scientificDataForRuins=90

With out this entry the games is using the default values of 3 and 30.

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 54
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/16/2018 4:05:37 AM   
Pocus

Das, any possibility to provide a more ready-to-play solution, i.e pre-merged files from Bacon, UE, Retreat and your? That's not like I can't do it myself, but your mod-mod (mod?) is anyway bound to use all the others mods anyway... Unless Roger don't want you to integrate his own version into your. Or is it the upload size the issue, because of UE?

Another way, along similar lines would be that you propose an archive (that won't change often) with UE graphics and your, and then you update a data mod-mod with the rest. This way you get rid of the batch file and have already there all data files merged and up to date.

Just saying, I can understand you each want to keep things separate.

< Message edited by Pocus -- 6/16/2018 4:16:41 AM >

AGEOD Team

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 55
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/16/2018 10:24:56 AM   
DasTactic

quote:

Das, any possibility to provide a more ready-to-play solution, i.e pre-merged files from Bacon, UE, Retreat and your? That's not like I can't do it myself, but your mod-mod (mod?) is anyway bound to use all the others mods anyway... Unless Roger don't want you to integrate his own version into your. Or is it the upload size the issue, because of UE?

Another way, along similar lines would be that you propose an archive (that won't change often) with UE graphics and your, and then you update a data mod-mod with the rest. This way you get rid of the batch file and have already there all data files merged and up to date.

Just saying, I can understand you each want to keep things separate.

My main concern is that I'm only doing this to record a YouTube series and that I most likely won't be very active or support future changes from the Bacon Mod after I finish with that recording. I also hadn't anticipated the number of changes required (it was only going to be a graphic overhaul with minor changes to the fighters to make that compatible). If anyone else wants to run with it I'd be happy with that.

(in reply to Pocus)
Post #: 56
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/16/2018 11:12:29 AM   
Pocus

I understand. I can't guarantee that either, even if DW has some redeeming quality over Stellaris. Probably I'll switch back to Aurora++ when it is out, but it can be sometime.

AGEOD Team

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 57
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/20/2018 8:34:01 PM   
nicodede62

Hello here,

I have found a bug with the Yl'ta race I think. If I understand, you remove 3 txt file with the .bat, but in a game with humans, the Y'lta race are in the galaxy. When i click on them (for diplomacy), my game crash without any message.

< Message edited by nicodede62 -- 6/20/2018 8:40:18 PM >

- Pour l'Empereur -

(in reply to Pocus)
Post #: 58
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/20/2018 9:51:46 PM   
DasTactic

quote:

ORIGINAL: nicodede62

Hello here,

I have found a bug with the Yl'ta race I think. If I understand, you remove 3 txt file with the .bat, but in a game with humans, the Y'lta race are in the galaxy. When i click on them (for diplomacy), my game crash without any message.

Do you remember if it was the first time you spoke with them?
And is this happening consistently?
And can you check if it happens if you select a different race?
And finally, did you start the game with this version or did you upgrade during a game?

I was getting consistent crashes when I had the Bacon Mod setting 'tradeEverything=true' (the default) until I changed this to 'tradeEverything=false'. Then diplomacy became much more stable.

The only other thing I think you can check is that you have the following files (but I'm not sure how they would impact diplomacy):
\Customization\RetreatUE Bacon\dialog\yl'ta.txt
\Customization\RetreatUE Bacon\races\yl'ta.txt
\Customization\RetreatUE Bacon\Policy\Yl'ta.txt

Another thing you could try is to remove \Customization\RetreatUE Bacon\dialog\yl'ta.txt and let the game choose default dialog.

Hope these help and I hope it works.

(in reply to nicodede62)
Post #: 59
RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome - 6/21/2018 6:06:54 AM   
nicodede62

I check your solutions if I have time today, but if you needed, I upload the save game 10 mn before I encouter them.
https://files.fm/u/k74c2yc8

Edit:

Also, for response at your first question.
My game crash when I trade a Free mutual defense pact with a human race and I exchange map, I discover the yt'la and crash when I see them on the map.
The second, I ignore the mutual pact with human but I just exchange map, I see the yl'ta and click on their mother system, crash...
And last question, it's a fresh install (vanilla + mod) after looking your last let's play !

< Message edited by nicodede62 -- 6/21/2018 6:57:47 AM >

- Pour l'Empereur -

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: Bacon Mod + RetreatUE + Das Chrome Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI