Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scen 7 - Sledge Hammer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Shifting Sands >> Scen 7 - Sledge Hammer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scen 7 - Sledge Hammer - 7/10/2018 4:08:13 PM   
RedBunny

I'm muddling my way through this scenario and came across a problem that has me stumped: I can't figure out how to attack the Port Said Radar Control Station. This is a single 1 DP ground structure with a category of 'Building (Surface)'. I'm visualizing an outhouse here, a poorly built one.

I haven't attempted attacks with all the aircraft at my disposal but when I attempt a weapon allocation I'm seeing the following message for reason why I can't attack:
"Automatic file is NOT possible, target is Bearing Only Launch (BOL) point or Impach point!"

I tried with with bombs, rockets and cannon (adjusting my WRA accordingly) but all give me this reason for not being able to attack. I've even buzzed the target with my aircraft with the target selected for attack (using F1, Ctrl-F1 and BOL attack) and nothing, they just fly over it (no doubt scaring any Egyptians who happen to be pooping at the time).

I've Googled this message and nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious to many of you...

TIA!
Post #: 1
RE: Scen 7 - Sledge Hammer - 7/11/2018 1:46:08 AM   
FelixCulpa

Hi RedBunny,

I feel your pain!!

Agree, that something appears amiss with this. Units allocated to the mission RTB after taking off and the loadout error message I get indicates - NO SUITABLE WEAPON.

Does not appear to be anything special about the radar site, that I could see.

< Message edited by FelixCulpa -- 7/11/2018 3:48:03 AM >

(in reply to RedBunny)
Post #: 2
RE: Scen 7 - Sledge Hammer - 7/24/2018 4:05:59 PM   
Eggstor

If you're using Ctrl-F1, that is the keyboard shortcut for a bearing-only launch attack. Try Shift-F1 (the keyboard shortcut for a manual allocation attack).

(in reply to FelixCulpa)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Shifting Sands >> Scen 7 - Sledge Hammer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI