Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Air groups get poorly replenished

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Air groups get poorly replenished Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Air groups get poorly replenished - 11/12/2018 2:57:37 PM   
Hghx-0

Right now playing the 4 turn of Torch to Tunisia scenario and i don't understand how the aircraft is replenished.

So, past 4 turn i got only 3 fighters (109 g-2) delivered to the front line air groups, However, the (active) pool has a plenty of new fighers, and in theory i should be able to use them.

Logistic situation is ok, all my (german) aircraft is based near Tunis and this depot is supplied by sea pretty decent i suppose (getting ~15k freight per turn).

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/AXIVR2S - air replacements
https://imgur.com/GDlmbdC - logistics
https://imgur.com/ccgRg4T - pools

< Message edited by Hghx-0 -- 11/12/2018 6:41:38 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Air groups get poorly replenished - 11/13/2018 7:36:48 AM   
MrBlizzard

Hi, there are some other factors to check.
1) The supply priority of the airfields where are stationed these bf109s. If you want them be replenished first you should put them to '4' (max priority).
2) the supply situation of the airfields where are based your airplanes. You need to have enough support squads, air support squads and supplies. Having supplies at Tunis port or depot it's not enough, you need them also at AFs.
Even with supplies situation optimal at AF in my experience I usually see some 3 new planes delivered to each group for each turn.

Edit: if you want your airgroups refilled quicker, you can withdraw them to a big depot AF in sicily for a turn or two.

< Message edited by MrBlizzard -- 11/13/2018 8:17:44 AM >

Blizzard

(in reply to Hghx-0)
Post #: 2
RE: Air groups get poorly replenished - 11/17/2018 2:19:00 PM   
Hghx-0

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrBlizzard

Hi, there are some other factors to check.
1) The supply priority of the airfields where are stationed these bf109s. If you want them be replenished first you should put them to '4' (max priority).
2) the supply situation of the airfields where are based your airplanes. You need to have enough support squads, air support squads and supplies. Having supplies at Tunis port or depot it's not enough, you need them also at AFs.
Even with supplies situation optimal at AF in my experience I usually see some 3 new planes delivered to each group for each turn.

Edit: if you want your airgroups refilled quicker, you can withdraw them to a big depot AF in sicily for a turn or two.

Yeah, the systems works pretty strange.. my logistics situation is stable, the aircraft started to get replacements a couple of turns ago, but it still isn't enough, would be great to understand how it works, because now it seems rather random.

(in reply to MrBlizzard)
Post #: 3
RE: Air groups get poorly replenished - 11/19/2018 1:09:34 PM   
daj

Playing Axis in 43 start campaign. Have some air groups with 0 planes (40 pilots) for several turns yet the pool has over 160 planes. Supply to air base is high yet no planes. Is there any way to get planes from the pools?

(in reply to Hghx-0)
Post #: 4
RE: Air groups get poorly replenished - 11/19/2018 2:25:24 PM   
Helpless

Can anyone provide a save and point out groups which are missing replacement? Please send it to 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

(in reply to daj)
Post #: 5
RE: Air groups get poorly replenished - 11/19/2018 5:31:51 PM   
Hghx-0

quote:

ORIGINAL: Helpless

Can anyone provide a save and point out groups which are missing replacement? Please send it to 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't.. playing a multiplayer server game.

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Air groups get poorly replenished Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI