Air groups get poorly replenished (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

Hghx-0 -> Air groups get poorly replenished (11/12/2018 2:57:37 PM)

Right now playing the 4 turn of Torch to Tunisia scenario and i don't understand how the aircraft is replenished.

So, past 4 turn i got only 3 fighters (109 g-2) delivered to the front line air groups, However, the (active) pool has a plenty of new fighers, and in theory i should be able to use them.

Logistic situation is ok, all my (german) aircraft is based near Tunis and this depot is supplied by sea pretty decent i suppose (getting ~15k freight per turn).

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/AXIVR2S - air replacements
https://imgur.com/GDlmbdC - logistics
https://imgur.com/ccgRg4T - pools

MrBlizzard -> RE: Air groups get poorly replenished (11/13/2018 7:36:48 AM)

Hi, there are some other factors to check.
1) The supply priority of the airfields where are stationed these bf109s. If you want them be replenished first you should put them to '4' (max priority).
2) the supply situation of the airfields where are based your airplanes. You need to have enough support squads, air support squads and supplies. Having supplies at Tunis port or depot it's not enough, you need them also at AFs.
Even with supplies situation optimal at AF in my experience I usually see some 3 new planes delivered to each group for each turn.

Edit: if you want your airgroups refilled quicker, you can withdraw them to a big depot AF in sicily for a turn or two.

Hghx-0 -> RE: Air groups get poorly replenished (11/17/2018 2:19:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrBlizzard

Hi, there are some other factors to check.
1) The supply priority of the airfields where are stationed these bf109s. If you want them be replenished first you should put them to '4' (max priority).
2) the supply situation of the airfields where are based your airplanes. You need to have enough support squads, air support squads and supplies. Having supplies at Tunis port or depot it's not enough, you need them also at AFs.
Even with supplies situation optimal at AF in my experience I usually see some 3 new planes delivered to each group for each turn.

Edit: if you want your airgroups refilled quicker, you can withdraw them to a big depot AF in sicily for a turn or two.

Yeah, the systems works pretty strange.. my logistics situation is stable, the aircraft started to get replacements a couple of turns ago, but it still isn't enough, would be great to understand how it works, because now it seems rather random.

daj -> RE: Air groups get poorly replenished (11/19/2018 1:09:34 PM)

Playing Axis in 43 start campaign. Have some air groups with 0 planes (40 pilots) for several turns yet the pool has over 160 planes. Supply to air base is high yet no planes. Is there any way to get planes from the pools?

Helpless -> RE: Air groups get poorly replenished (11/19/2018 2:25:24 PM)

Can anyone provide a save and point out groups which are missing replacement? Please send it to 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.

Hghx-0 -> RE: Air groups get poorly replenished (11/19/2018 5:31:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Helpless

Can anyone provide a save and point out groups which are missing replacement? Please send it to 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't.. playing a multiplayer server game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI