Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon stats is there a photo mode to show you what you

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon stats is there a photo mode to show you what you Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon sta... - 11/14/2018 10:25:57 AM   
Destraex

Basically I want to know if I can get pictures of the ships etc in the database to give me something to associate with in my head.

Post #: 1
RE: QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon... - 11/14/2018 12:56:45 PM   
CV60

quote:

Basically I want to know if I can get pictures of the ships etc in the database to give me something to associate with in my head.

If you go to
http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876

There are two image packages that do this. We update the packages approximately once per quarter. There are also description packages there that are updated less frequently.

(in reply to Destraex)
Post #: 2
RE: QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon... - 11/14/2018 9:59:44 PM   
Destraex

Thanks. I will give it a go :)

(in reply to CV60)
Post #: 3
RE: QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon... - 11/15/2018 10:57:47 AM   
Destraex

Just FYI. THat site's download links have advertisement pop ups that tell you you have virus's scam adv or show full spread animated pron girl games. May not be appropriate for all who play this game.

(in reply to Destraex)
Post #: 4
RE: QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon... - 11/15/2018 11:16:11 AM   
michaelm75au

The files are externally hosted. The junk is from that site.

Michael

(in reply to Destraex)
Post #: 5
RE: QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon... - 11/17/2018 12:17:50 AM   
Destraex

I realise that. I just thought it might be relevant if their was a better site to host off if nobody was aware of what these websites were showing G rated game audiences when they downloaded what seems like an officially sanctioned mod?

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> QQ When looking at the database for ship and weapon stats is there a photo mode to show you what you Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI