Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

my personal compilation of suggestions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> my personal compilation of suggestions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
my personal compilation of suggestions - 11/27/2018 2:14:54 PM   
gbem

ive decided to make a list of suggestions/changes to the game

general changes
1. addition of ammunition SOP on unidentified targets... AI either uses an "educated" guess depending on the vehicle in question and its penetration value vs the year... crew training and condition judges whether or not the appropriate ammunition is panicked

2. fires appropriate ammunition at identified targets with training and condition as a factor whether or not appropriate ammunition is loaded...

3. a scatter order in order to scatter forces against a predicted artillery strike

4. contact waypoints not deleting themselves.... having to set them up again is tiring dontchathink?

5. an operational level campaign similar to achtung panzer operation star/mius front... pretty please :) both games shown that it can still be reliable and fun to have a single player AI operated operational campaign

6. a concern of mine is helicopters overall... i dont feel the BP/TRP method is the best... maybe make them commandable units for a certain amount of time and RTB them when fuel runs out

7. repair and resupply... lots of other people suggest this too though but id love to see this... and before anyone says its outside the scope of the game i can tell ya that ive had games which last 4 hours or more... irl infantry and light vehicles would have undergone a resupply at such a point... immobilized vehicles are also annoying since you cant get em out

8. transport helicopters.... i want mah vietnam... besides these were fun in wargame RD

9. paratroopers and airborne batallions... where i control paratroopers in order to disrupt enemy positions allowing my main force to smash it to smithereens... would be fun

11. fighting multiple factions together... USSR vs US/FRG/BRI

12. multiplayer once all of the above are settled

13. consider adding other theatres?

14. heavy AA and air superiority fighters

15. an overlay mode where i can overlay height colors over the terrain map like how contours work... would be really useful imo...

also some realism issues that bug me

1. increased penetration for the 3bm32 "vant" 3bm42 "mango" and DM33... sources all cited with values calculated using the odermatt equation in older forums

3bm 42 and 32
DM33

2. remove the Engine smoke generator from the T-80U
here

3. helicopters too resistant to SAM fire...
helos

< Message edited by gbem -- 11/27/2018 2:40:13 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> my personal compilation of suggestions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI