Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Out of the frying pan (scenario)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios >> Out of the frying pan (scenario) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Out of the frying pan (scenario) - 1/26/2019 12:53:03 PM   
sevko

So this scenario i have been messing around with for the past few months and though i would post if anyone was interested.

The background for this scenario comes from the desperate measures scenario posted by 22sec posted last year and the less than 60 miles board game, so go check them both out they are both better than what i threw together. I will be remaking this scenario soon (to give the player more freedom in how to deploy/change up the scenario as a whole as i don't think i got the difficulty down to where i would like it) and releasing some of the others i have started working on soon so any feedback would be great.

P.S if anyone could point me in the direction of the forum post or something on how to place unit on the map instead of having then all line up the edge of the deployment area that would be so helpful.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by sevko -- 1/26/2019 1:05:15 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Out of the frying pan (scenario) - 1/29/2019 9:55:24 AM   
nikolas93TS

In the data\scenario\development.cfg file you can enable the 'developer mode' by changing the developerMode value from '0' to '1'. This enables a few additional hotkeys. You'll find them in the hotkeys menu under 'developer mode'.

You can move your units around and change their formation, lock them or leave them so player can move, and all that is saved in scenario.xml.

(in reply to sevko)
Post #: 2
RE: Out of the frying pan (scenario) - 1/29/2019 8:17:17 PM   
sevko

Ah thanks nikolas, I will definitely use that now going forward as when i get any bigger with the scenario it can get really cluttered if they are just stacked at the edge of the zone. Plus i don't think it looks all that good to be honest.

(in reply to nikolas93TS)
Post #: 3
RE: Out of the frying pan (scenario) - 2/28/2019 8:21:43 PM   
Lowlaner2012

Thanks, I enjoyed your desperate measures scenario and am going to give both versions of this one a try :)

< Message edited by Lowlaner2012 -- 2/28/2019 8:22:31 PM >

(in reply to sevko)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios >> Out of the frying pan (scenario) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI