Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/21/2018 12:51:38 PM   
John 3rd

An 'unintended activation' of Russia would truly suck!

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to modrow)
Post #: 301
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/21/2018 5:08:44 PM   
modrow

quote:

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

As with anything Michael and I do, it is about balance and accuracy. We're always open for change. This is how we added the off-map aircraft purchase system. It was due to the issues that came up in my campaign with Dan. We dialed things back starting a couple of years ago due to experience playing an early RA variant through to mid-45.

The key issue here is what "balance" means.

Dan mentioned correctly the VP system which can be seen as a way to balance the game even though battles tend to get lopsized in the end. But they are lopsized at the beginning as well, just the other way round. Recall how you felt facing Dan in China 44/45 in your last bout? How you experienced nice LCUs being pulverized from the air? How even bad adjusted AV values for Dan, clear lossed from adjusted AV ratio point of view still caused you much more losses as "winning side" than the "losing" side? Welcome to playing the Chinese (or, slightly less lopsized, Indian troops) in 42.

IMO what drives this transition most strongly is experience/morale and device stats. The Allied start with lousy values and get their gradual improvements with respect to device stats (reduced in this mod relative to stock e.g. for infantry suqads due to the changes in the mod on which it is based, not John's doing). I believe (but cannot prove) that radar upgrades play an important role in the development of competitiveness on Allied in Naval battles (remember how when AE first came out IJ could not win any surface battle any more and how at some point of time in 44 the Allied jsut seem to win everything with ease?). And they need to build their experience before they can go toe to toe with IJ. Which takes time.

And this is where a certain view on balance turns into a problem. If I give IJ another BC and Allied another BC at typical or equally reduced exp values on December 7th,41, you give IJ an additional asset it can use NOW, but Allied an asset it can use only much later or accept a much greater risk to lose it, making it just another VP boon for IJ. This may be envisioned to represent a balanced approach, but in fact it is not.

So if you want to get less lopsized fights, IMO one key is devices/TOE upgrades. E.g., give IJ a late war TOE upgrade that embeds AAA into their divisions and/or adds some engineers to allow them to dig in more easily. Conversely, if you have added guns to IJ naval infantry for the beginning of the war, add the same number of guns to Allied pools. Another thing to consider is whether Allied numbers of disabled squads/devices should be reduced by adding part of the disabled squads/devices to the pools. Anything you drop into the pools will also provide for choices the Allied can make to actually thwart IJ plans. They will have to pay, because they need supplies to pay for the devices. IJ will have to pay, because armament points and supply have to be spent for filling upgraded TOE.

Just my view.

Hartwig

< Message edited by modrow -- 12/21/2018 7:33:45 PM >

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 302
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/21/2018 5:24:27 PM   
modrow

P.S: Also think about the possibility of a device buying mechanism for Allied. I think it can be done (not sure though) by placing restricted LCUs stuffed with devices at a base where it cannot disband and allow for disbanding it at another place, so it has to be bought out and shipped there.

Hartwig

(in reply to modrow)
Post #: 303
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/21/2018 9:39:15 PM   
John 3rd

Thanks. Good thoughts and much appreciated.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to modrow)
Post #: 304
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/21/2018 9:51:35 PM   
ny59giants

I’ve added significant engineers to OOB such that Japan can build too much, too quickly in Home Islands that they create a supply deficit if they are not careful.
When it comes to late war upgrades, what would you like to see?

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 305
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/24/2018 3:50:36 PM   
John 3rd

August 30, 1942

It has been a very calm series of turns recently. We've had a little bit of jabbing here-and-there but nothing exciting.

NoPac
This area is done for the war as far as I am concerned. All bases are well supplied and base expansion is complete. Am just working on Forts. May pull out my extra Engineers and move them to more useful locations.

CenPac
Have a bunch of Engineers and Base Force units moving into and throughout this area. I know this area will heat-up and it is time to get serious around here. Speaking of serious, I have left engineers and base forces in the Marianas since Dec 7th. Am now starting to move a Brigade to each of the main islands and will continue to make these islands my eventual MOD.

SoPac
Just bought out an ID from Manchuria and have set it to prepare for Ndeni. Am pretty certain that Ndeni is a high-profile target of Sean's. Am hoping his intelligence 'sniffs' this and it provokes an early move. Have already got an ID and Brigade at and would LOVE to fight here!

Kido Butai is at Kwajalein dealing with some system damage. Am re-sizing some DB, TB, and Zero units while waiting for the last ships to heal up. They will journey out to cause trouble within a few days...

LOTS of Tankers moving to-and-fro right now. Need every drop of the black gold that I can get!

Australia
The tar baby of India has truly taught me that if you want to play CRAZY as a Japanese player, Australia is your real target. Far easier to attack, expand, and hold.

Michael and I were talking about all the forces that are presently committed in India and how that must leave him vulnerable elsewhere. My bet is Australia. Presently have 4 ID and several Brigades present in theatre. Am thinking about an elaborate deception to force some fighting.

We know he has divided his CVs into two strike forces. I WANT him to stay that way. If I threaten Carnavon and, perhaps, Perth I could make him stay divided and then hit his Aussie CVs with the entire KB. To do this, the KB would need to relocate to the area. It would place me closer to fuel but open up the Central and South Pacific to attack. This is a conundrum and that needs serious thought. Am shifting things around a bit to ;lean' more in this direction while pondering...

DEI
I have converted nearly 18 Standard AKs into Tankers. Need EVERYONE of them presently. Don't have enough TKs to haul fuel from the minor refinerys to the concentration points for getting it home. Need about two weeks to get this better straightened out.

India
Am busily tightening the perimeter. Have pulled nearly every worthwhile unit out of Cocanada and Viza but am leaving troops to hold them and force him to attack. Am strengthening the RIGHT Flank with two IDs already out at .dot bases. A third one is headed out there right now. The CENTER is pretty tough right now so am not too concerned there. Cuttack appears to be an location he is interested in. NICE! Have three ID in the area and can fight in better terrain. Am moving IDs recently rebuild in Calcutta to the area NE and N of Cuttack.

My Bomber Force has reconstituted itself and will launch a major assault on Madras tomorrow. Recon shows no fighters and ver 100 misc. aircraft. We'll try to give it a bloody nose with my LIZ and Betty flying from Colombo...

Development
Have stopped the M3 Zero's production and shifted it to the soon-to-arrive M5. Will concentrate all Naval Fighter production with the M5 until I can bring in the Jack and/or George.

Have second generation DB and TB not too far from production. Cannot wait for Judy and Jill. Much better, capable planes.

The IJA has focused in Tojo and Frank production. Bombers are all Helen with Peggy research going strong.'

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 306
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/25/2018 11:29:41 PM   
John 3rd

September 1, 1942
VP Comparison

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 307
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/25/2018 11:30:17 PM   
John 3rd

August 1, 1942
VP Totals

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 308
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/25/2018 11:34:22 PM   
John 3rd

Here is the month-long tally between August 1st and September 1st:

Victory Points:
Japan +1,811
Allies +893

Ships Sunk
Japan 18 Total for 96 Points
Allies 28 for 186

Lots of ATA in India.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 309
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/26/2018 6:10:29 PM   
John 3rd

September 3, 1942
Aleutians

The enemy stirs himself and gets a bit of a Japanese reaction:

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 310
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 12/29/2018 5:24:34 PM   
John 3rd

September 9, 1942

Christmas Break is always tough for me to get stuff done on the AAR. The boys are home until this Wednesday and at that point I'll be able to do a serious set of updates.

LOTS of stuff happening!

1. My opponent is on the move in India and life looks pretty interesting. He is back to attacking the LEFT of the Japanese line. He is threatening Cuttack again. Just lost Sambalphur and he will move southwards as well from there. The 16th ID is currently holding three times its number in the hex NE of Cuttack. Want them to hold a few more days if possible. With no threat to the RIGHT, the Japanese Army responds by ordering no less then 4 ID, a Tank ID, and 2 TK Reg to train over to Cuttack. WANT the enemy to drive the 16th out of its hex and then we'll pounce on the enemy troops in open terrain on the coast.

2. Anyone going on about the lop-sidedness of the Mod should consider the numbers that are currently being used by my opponent in the air.The last two days of air action over India has seen the enemy Sweep--just Sweep--with 266 Fighters (about 50-60% mainly Hurricanes) at Howrah, use 83 P-38 against Cuttack, and put 74 Fighters over hex 49,36. Total 423 Fighters used offensively in three hexes over India. His Striking Bomber Force has comprised 45 Divebombers, 45 B-17, and 95 other Bombers.

Flip it around. What do I have there?

Roughly 350 Army-Navy Fighters split about 50-50. Bombers: 70 Rita, 108 Betty/Nell, and 125 Army Helen/Lily.

It is a wild fight over there! It is not lop-sided and is getting rather scary...

3. The Bomber Force is used to great effect on the 9th when all the Ritas, 72 Betty/Nell, and most of the Army bombers PLASTER Jamshedphur's AF taking it from undamaged to 90%+ in one turn. Destroy a number of DB on the ground and declare it a good days work.

4. Moved the KB SE towards and past Canton making a very obvious move into this area. The enemy watched and on the 9th, the CVs turn north and detach and STF of 6 CA and 8 DDs heading toward Tahiti hunting Tankers.

At the same time, Air Search picked up an approaching American CV TF on the 8th. Order all shipping out of the Marshalls. The American CVs arrive on the 9th and weather socks in their strikes for the morning. The afternoon sees a strike of 48 SBD and 39 Avengers catch a Tanker TF at the edge of their range near Jaliut. Two DDs are hit (one sunk) while two Tankers take a bomb each. They disband in Jaliut.

My KB will move due north and pass Christmas Isle aiming to cutoff the enemy CVs returning to their base.

Move 125 Fighters into the Marshalls bases as well as 48 Val and 108 Betty/Nell. He will see this as well. SHOULD retire but I doubt if he will.

Action tomorrow!

Here is what took Sambalphur:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 12/29/2018 5:28:32 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 311
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/5/2019 6:27:02 PM   
John 3rd

Posts have been few and far between over the last two weeks. We had the holidays and then I lost my Assistant Manager at the store. Have gotten pretty spoiled working just 30 hours a week over the last year and, with her gone, I've jumped to over 40 and that has made a serious dent in my AAR/Posting time! It will take a bit until I get my new Assistant trained but then things will settle down.

I am working on changes to the Mod. Now that I've had serious time playing it, got a list of changes. Am going to shift to commentary on that over in the actual Mod Thread.

September 20, 1942

The skies over Kodiak hear the drone of 4EB Bombers approaching. The Americans, Brits, and Canadians here come out to welcome a flight of B-17s or B-24s. They are shocked to see the near obsolete shape of JAPANESE Liz coming in at 7,000 Ft and lining up to hit shipping in port. A contingent of R-Class Brit BBs are anchored here without Fighter protection. The 32 Liz drop their payloads and absolutely smother the Ramillies with 14 bomb hits. While not doing serious damage, the attack does make a mess of her upperworks.

This attack was conducted at extreme range and had been ordered for nearly a week but weather played havoc with the mission. Though there was no CAP, AA got three bombers and five more crashed on the way back. Pretty stiff payment for no ATA! The loss of eight 4EB will take 10 days of plane production to refill the Daitai...

September 21, 1942

The skies are filled with dogfights and/or bombers on bombing runs nearly every day in India. THIS day sees Japan stage an aerial ambush over Asanol with an even split of 45 Tojo and 45 Zeros (15,000 and 10,000 Feet) versus 37 Fighters and 51 DB. It is GLORIOUS! Two follow-on bomber attacks here met with stiff Japanese resistance and the days sees over a 2-1 advantage in aerial victories by Japan.

Pull the fighters back to CAP over Calcutta.

September 22, 1942

The field at Colombo rumbles to life as 60 Liz and 72 Betty--Nell take off and head for the Japanese base at Viza. These planes will rest a day and then they will launch a Port and AF strike at the main British base of Bombay. The ATA has steadily drawn more and more Fighters away from Bombay over the last few weeks. For the last four days, there has been no fighters stationed at the AF. Nearly 200 Bombers and 'other' planes are stationed here. The Port is crammed full with 30-40 ships disbanded in it. The Liz will hit the AF and the Betty-Nell have the Port.

To the south at Diego Garcia activity increases. Tomorrow will see the arrival of a Japanese Carrier Strike Force. The Americans THINK all the CVs of Japan are in the SE Pac. NOT! CVs Shokaku, Zuikaku, Soryu and the two CAV will arrive tomorrow with nearly 300 planes between them. Fuel has been stockpiled here and five fat AOs arrive this day to provide black gold for the Task Force. The enemy has pulled his PBY from the Africa side of the map. This Strike Force will enter the seas and move to catch the numerous TFs moving back-and-forth carrying fuel, supplies, and troops tot he Indian Theatre.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 312
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/5/2019 8:44:28 PM   
adarbrauner

Good luck

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 313
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/6/2019 3:04:30 PM   
John 3rd

September 22, 1942

An Allied AK is spotted disbanded in an Aleutian port and a strike of 12 Zero and 48 Val launch to hit it. They encounter 22 Fighters and get through to sink the AK.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 314
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/6/2019 3:11:31 PM   
John 3rd

September 22, 1942
Calcutta, India

I knew that if I ambushed Sean's DB over Asanol, it would prompt a massed response. HOLY CATS! He does that. A total of 424 Fighters, 108 2EB, and 84 4EB attack. They are met by 271 Japanese Fighters. The Allies launch NINETEEN Sweeps over Calcutta PRIOR to any bombers coming in overhead! Wish I could score that kind of cooperation. By the end of the day, the AF is, once again, a shambles.

However, the true goal is achieved as a whole bunch of damaged 4EB land in Bombay needing repairs. Order the LIZ and BETTY-NELL to attack the AF...

Here are the air losses for the day:

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 315
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/6/2019 3:12:28 PM   
John 3rd

September 22, 1942
VP Screen

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 316
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/6/2019 3:15:33 PM   
John 3rd

A few days ago I had four IDs cross the river due south of Chungking. They went over in combat mode and ALL FOUR of them collapsed on the crossing. They were facing 8 Chinese Corps (in various states of readiness/strength) and 4 HQ units. It was BAD.

Four days of heavy fighting later, they are forced out of the hex back to the Japanese side of the river. Grrr...

Have a total of 15,000 or so casualties from the five day adventure.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 317
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/6/2019 3:42:11 PM   
John 3rd

September 22, 1942
Truk and Elsewhere

At the sprawling Naval Base of Truk, 14 large TKs begin unloading their precious cargo of 160,000 fuel. Seven more TKs are 3 days away carrying a further 80,000 fuel. As the first TK TF begin unloading, 7 AOs begin loading fuel to move forward to Tabitueau.

Orders are issued:
BATDIV1 (Yamato, Musashi, and Tosa) raises anchors at Paramushiro Jima and file out heading SE.
BATDIV2 (Nagato and Mutsu) does the same from Port Blair and heads SE.
BATDIV3 (Fuso, Yamashiro, and Ise) depart Soerabaja heading due east.

Battleships require fuel.

More importantly their big guns are needed to cover a late-1942 Japanese invasion of an island.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 318
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/10/2019 1:11:52 PM   
John 3rd

Turns have been super slow because Sean has been feeling under the weather.

I've been doing some Mod work with us getting maybe 1 Turn a Day since Saturday.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 319
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/23/2019 6:54:22 PM   
John 3rd

The game has slowed to a glacial pace and it is driving me nuts...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 320
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/23/2019 6:59:57 PM   
Canoerebel

Well, I'm glad you're back. I feared that you had succumbed to the urge to end it all after Sunday night's debacle.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 321
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 1/23/2019 8:16:12 PM   
John 3rd

I wanted to PUNCH the damned Allied Fleet. Doing a turn every OTHER day has totally ruined the flow and pace...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 322
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 4/29/2019 3:34:31 AM   
John 3rd

Haven't been able to log in--let alone update--for quite some time. Life with two teenagers is completely INSANE! Add wife, jobs, school, teenagers, spring sports, teenagers, and 4-H and one begins to wonder what life is supposed to be!

This is a totally off-topic Posting but I wanted everyone to know I am still in the land of the living.

My family and I watched Avengers: Endgame this afternoon, recovered from that experience for about 45 minutes and then my eldest and I just watch the Battle of Winterfell in Game of Thrones. HOLY CATS! Am seriously depressed and contemplating why we bother to live.

FIRST: Endgame---It is a magnificent conclusion to the first 22 Marvel Movies. AMAZING! You'll laugh, cry, laugh, say WOW, laugh, and then end up crying. Three marvelous (Pun??!!) hours of entertainment doing just--somehow--to everything Marvel has done since Iron Man started the journey.

SECOND: Game of Thrones...damn...seriously...damn. I started reading Martin's Books 13 years ago and then moved to the TV Series. Sure--very explicit sex and violence but it has been an achievement. WATCH this final season!

Purposely stayed away from spoilers but just had to say SOMETHING somewhere!

Hope you are all well and your Fleets are afloat and traveling from victory-to-victory. BANZAI!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 323
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 4/29/2019 2:39:01 PM   
Canoerebel

Good to see you back, John. I haven't seen Avengers nor have I seen or read Game of Thrones, so no thoughts there. I live in the woods and just read books while building my ark. :)

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 324
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 4/29/2019 3:14:30 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Good to see you back, John. I haven't seen Avengers nor have I seen or read Game of Thrones, so no thoughts there. I live in the woods and just read books while building my ark. :)

I'll give you another movie quote : "You're going to need a bigger boat!" to accommodate all the nice people you know on this forum and elsewhere, and computers for all the WITP-AE players, and generators for the power, and a library of reference books on WWII and the period just before when ships were being built and plans were being made ...

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 325
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 4/29/2019 3:28:46 PM   
BBfanboy

Hang in there John - the teenagers will leave in a few years and your work life will become retirement life (if you don't burn yourself out). Your wife will get tired of having you around all the time and kick you out of the house so you have to go fishing, attend sports matches, learn to throw an axe, whatever!

In the meantime, understand that there are endless volunteer organizations out there and they will demand more than you can possibly give if you don't say "Sorry, I can't". I gave 15 years of intense involvement to Scouts Canada while working a demanding, high stress job. I didn't handle the stress well (no abuse there, just grumpy and too tired to do things my wife wanted) and it cost me my marriage. Take care of your health in all respects - the world needs to keep more good men around!

Attachment (1)

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 326
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 4/29/2019 4:36:34 PM   
Bif1961

Thanks for dropping a line or two and some movie and TV series review, now back to the war!

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 327
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 4/30/2019 9:07:09 PM   
zuluhour

John, you may be to responsible to war-game properly.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 328
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 5/1/2019 5:40:43 AM   
John 3rd

Always trust Zulu to nearly make me spew my tea when I read his comments! Well said Sir.

We're midway through January 43 and I saved the January 1st turn for an update. Would like to do that along with VP and state-of-the-Empire thinking. If possible I shall make that a goal to get accomplished within the next day or two.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 329
RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS - 5/16/2019 12:18:59 PM   
ny59giants

Flying out to visit John tomorrow morning (Friday) for a long weekend (flying back Tuesday evening). We have known each other for over decade, but never had face to face, since his epic game vs Canoerebel with original WITP. In Summer of '43 he was trying very hard to totally crash his economy.
Hope to get Tracker up and running. Will look over his logistical efforts, airframes, and engines.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 330
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: The Shattered Sword: John 3rd vs. Anachro--BTS Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI