Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests Go Here]

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests Go Here] Page: <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
[Poll]

RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests Go Here]

Downed pilots / CSAR (without using the EE)
  13% (72)
Improve weather modelling (local fronts etc.)
  12% (66)
Dedicated sensor page on DB viewer
  3% (21)
Intermittent sensor settings
  5% (28)
TOT planner/Advance Strike Planner
  29% (155)
Display weapon firing arcs in DB viewer
  1% (7)
Custom draw on map
  3% (16)
Additional contact info for passive sonar contacts
  1% (6)
Ability to group ref points
  0% (2)
Ability to name grouped ref points
  1% (6)
Sprint and drift while on mission
  1% (6)
Order weapons with active datalinks to self destruct
  0% (1)
1/3rd rule option for strike missions
  0% (1)
Multiple map windows
  2% (12)
WEGO MP
  4% (26)
Real-time MP
  9% (48)
Mid-flight mechanical breakdowns on aircraft
  0% (1)
Expand space ops (Shuttle / Skylab, armed sats etc.)
  1% (8)
Sunrise/sunset/nautical twilight calculator
  0% (1)
Option to enable a message when a vehicle reaches a specific waypoint
  0% (3)
Ability to change color of grouped refpoints and shaded patrol areas
  0% (3)
Aircraft Maintenence and Support Crew Modeling
  1% (10)
Player's Alarm Clock
  0% (1)
Collateral Damage Zone (CDZ)
  0% (2)
Unit proficiency affects adherence to ToT
  0% (0)
Optional "Beginner" GUI
  1% (6)
Make sonobuys and refpoints unselectable when invisible
  0% (0)
Ability to deactivate (destruct) sonobuoys
  0% (0)
Use "Areas" or "Routes" to simplify refpoint management
  0% (2)
Display unit thumbnail image right next to unit icon
  0% (0)
Customizeable soundslot per unit-type (hear a sound when select a unit
  0% (0)
Display time at current rate to charge SSK batteries to full
  0% (0)
Lag in obtaining info from non-realtime intel/recon assets
  0% (3)
Hotkey to change sonobuoy visibility
  0% (0)
Attack a Reference Point
  0% (4)
Show unit weapons list (nominal) for identified contacts
  0% (0)
Reverse targeting vectors (show who is targeting selected contact)
  0% (3)
Helo in-flight refuelling (from ships)
  0% (3)
Apply the 1/3 rule to Ferry Flight missions
  0% (1)
Extra filter on DB-viewer for platform sub-type
  0% (0)
Refuel Option: Set amount of fuel to take on
  0% (3)
Ability to resize icons so big icons in small countries don't overlap.
  0% (0)
Message Log option to hide messages that break fog of war.
  0% (0)
Hover (RAST) refueling for helicopters
  0% (2)
Filtering and search added to add cargo dialog
  0% (0)
Ship Towing
  0% (4)

Total Votes : 533

(last vote on : 2/3/2022 4:12:52 PM)
(Poll will run till: -- )
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 1/30/2019 3:11:19 PM   
AlphaSierra

Amen... Great Idea

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

(in reply to tjhkkr)
Post #: 871
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 1/31/2019 12:22:56 AM   
Rory Noonan

quote:

ORIGINAL: AKar

What I'd like to have as an important, gameplay affecting addition would be accidents. Weapon malfunctions are already there, but having a real non-zero chance of losing airplanes in particular for mishaps would add something to the planning. Obviously, the model should be sensitive to the conditions: attempting something like NoE flying at high speed in poor weather with aircraft not well suited to it should carry significantly elevated risk of something going wrong in comparison to cruising at 35000 ft. Operations such as in-flight refueling should be something in between.

Thinking out loud. :) Accidents do account for a significant portion of the losses in real ops.

The tools are there for scenario designers to add this kind of behaviour via Lua. If you have a specific idea in mind post in the Lua Legion subforum and I'd be happy to talk through it with a demo.

I'm not saying it can't/won't be done, or even that it's not a good idea to incorporate into the general infrastructure (haven't formed an opinion on that actually ); just that it's actually possible to do right now.

(in reply to AKar)
Post #: 872
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 1/31/2019 1:49:59 AM   
Excroat3

Requesting the ability to load weapons from ship's magazines into aircraft as cargo. Was recently playing through a scenario where my carrier ran out of AMRAAMs, but my LHD still had plenty. If I had the option to load some into cargo helicopters and ferry them over that would have been a game changer.

(in reply to Rory Noonan)
Post #: 873
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 2/6/2019 3:31:50 PM   
AKar

quote:

ORIGINAL: apache85

quote:

ORIGINAL: AKar

What I'd like to have as an important, gameplay affecting addition would be accidents. Weapon malfunctions are already there, but having a real non-zero chance of losing airplanes in particular for mishaps would add something to the planning. Obviously, the model should be sensitive to the conditions: attempting something like NoE flying at high speed in poor weather with aircraft not well suited to it should carry significantly elevated risk of something going wrong in comparison to cruising at 35000 ft. Operations such as in-flight refueling should be something in between.

Thinking out loud. :) Accidents do account for a significant portion of the losses in real ops.

The tools are there for scenario designers to add this kind of behaviour via Lua. If you have a specific idea in mind post in the Lua Legion subforum and I'd be happy to talk through it with a demo.

I'm not saying it can't/won't be done, or even that it's not a good idea to incorporate into the general infrastructure (haven't formed an opinion on that actually ); just that it's actually possible to do right now.

Nothing specific in my mind in what comes to any particular scenario. What I'm actually thinking is similar option like the current ones, detailed gunfire, and aircraft damage, that would 'enable accidents'. If enabled, aircraft flying fast and very low over terrain would have elevated risk of crashing. More so if poorly equipped for such operations and if at night or in poor visibility. Of course, crew proficiency should affect this very much as well. This would add some value to the aircraft that are specifically equipped for low-lever, or even NoE flying and would carry a penalty in a form of added risk for using less suitable airplanes in such a way - in particular if crewed with novices.

As a result, a flight of Panavia Tornados with expert pilots could pull off an extended distance of minimum altitude flight even in poor conditions and over difficult terrain with just moderately elevated risk. Trying this with generic F-4s with novice crews would carry a risk that is elevated enough to seriously consider other options.

Post #: 874
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 4/3/2019 8:48:58 PM   
BenTheVaporeon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Excroat3

Requesting the ability to load weapons from ship's magazines into aircraft as cargo. Was recently playing through a scenario where my carrier ran out of AMRAAMs, but my LHD still had plenty. If I had the option to load some into cargo helicopters and ferry them over that would have been a game changer.

i also would like this idea if it means anything

... i kind of thought cargo missions were meant to do this, but they are more like landings

-----

as a side note, you can still move the weapons from one ship to another by making 2 separate 1 way ferry missions, and loading a plane with the desired weapons and then having it transfer to the other ship, and then switching to the "ferry" layout on the big carrier and then returning to the LHD , and then repeating the progress until the missiles have been transferred, although it takes a lot of time, and ties up fighter planes(probably harriers in this context), that could be used in other missions, and it makes more sense to use helicopters that are said to carry cargo(i still have to look up if they are used to carry supplies to ships or if only ships do that)

-------------

i looked it up now, helicopters Do help with moving weapons and supplies from cargo ships to warships

< Message edited by BenTheVaporeon -- 4/3/2019 10:22:04 PM >

(in reply to Excroat3)
Post #: 875
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 4/3/2019 9:07:09 PM   
Gunner98

quote:

you can still move the weapons from one ship to another by making 2 separate 1 way ferry missions,

This is a viable means if there are no transport helos available but it is tedious and slow as you mention if there are cargo helos available.

A scenario designer can make missions work with Lua but cannot predict all things a player wants to do. You can fix this in the editor and be realistic about it:

As a simple rule of thumb you can take the cargo load of the Helo and make a simple spreadsheet to figure out how much to transfer:

1- The weight of each missile is listed in the DB

2- I add 10% for packaging and salvage material

3- I always round it off to two's of a munition as this is usualy how they are shipped and used.

4- Assume sling load so bulk should not be an issue

Set the appropriate loadout of the Helo, send it on a one way ferry mission, when it arrives go into the magazine of the old ship and deduct the appropriat number and add them to the new unit.

This is a bit of a pain but it is not difficult and you are not cheeting - so I think it is fair ball.

B

Check out our novel, Northern Fury: H-Hour!: http://northernfury.us/
And our blog: http://northernfury.us/blog/post2/
Twitter: @NorthernFury94 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/northernfury/

(in reply to BenTheVaporeon)
Post #: 876
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 4/4/2019 5:50:07 PM   
BenTheVaporeon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gunner98

quote:

you can still move the weapons from one ship to another by making 2 separate 1 way ferry missions,

This is a viable means if there are no transport helos available but it is tedious and slow as you mention if there are cargo helos available.

A scenario designer can make missions work with Lua but cannot predict all things a player wants to do. You can fix this in the editor and be realistic about it:

As a simple rule of thumb you can take the cargo load of the Helo and make a simple spreadsheet to figure out how much to transfer:

1- The weight of each missile is listed in the DB

2- I add 10% for packaging and salvage material

3- I always round it off to two's of a munition as this is usualy how they are shipped and used.

4- Assume sling load so bulk should not be an issue

Set the appropriate loadout of the Helo, send it on a one way ferry mission, when it arrives go into the magazine of the old ship and deduct the appropriat number and add them to the new unit.

This is a bit of a pain but it is not difficult and you are not cheeting - so I think it is fair ball.

B

maybe, but by the point were you would open it in the editor already changes the scenario a lot

i just mentioned the ferry method because it can be done during an already started scenario most of the time (assuming you still have the planes needed)

but still UNREPing with aircraft is a good feature to ask for, as it is done in RL, and would be very helpful in missions

(in reply to Gunner98)
Post #: 877
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 4/11/2019 3:12:25 PM   
lumiere

WARNING: This post is just vengeance for Paveway LGB or Hellfire missiles.

I suggest decoy for laser guided weapons, just like IR or rader-guided weapons.

My poor knowledge says it can, just like "Shtora-1" on T-80/T-90, or Type-90 (Japanese) tank with
laser warning receiver which could trigger smoke discharger.

Also, for naval vessel, pamphlet of Saab illustrates that laser warning receiver cues "countermeasure" (I don't know this means smoke discharger).

In game, this can be modeled using "Generic Smoke discharger" like flare or chaff just before resolving hit (tech level, i.e. incomplete combustion or white phosphorus is good).
also, unit with laser warning reciver (AN/AVR-2, for example), it could give crew a cue to evade and also works as decoy with infinity ammo.

here is example.

Decoy (Shtora-1 [Smoke]; Tech: Late 1990s) from T-90 Tank Platoon is attempting to seduce sensor:
Laser Spot Tracker (Tech: Early 2000s)(Guiding weapon: AGM-114M Hellfire II #464). Final probability: 15%.
Result: 16 - FAILURE

Decoy (Shtora-1 [LWR]; Tech: Late 1990s) from T-90 Tank Platoon is attempting to seduce sensor:
Laser Spot Tracker (Tech: Early 2000s)(Guiding weapon: AGM-114M Hellfire II #464). Final probability: 5%.
Result: 4 - SUCCESS

To tell the truth, I think smoke by fire or smoke from funnel of the ship with full/flank speed should also be considered, but
it will increases burden for devs and they are for next time...

References:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNmTmVP8brw

http://www.military-today.com/tanks/type_90.htm

https://saab.com/globalassets/commercial/naval/electronic-warfare/naval-laser-warning-systems/nlws/nlws-product-sheet.pdf

https://www.nrl.navy.mil/content_images/09_Electronics_Evans.pdf

https://books.google.co.jp/books?id=3lpTDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA495&lpg=PA495&dq=naval+vessel+laser+warning+receiver&source=bl&ots=UwB6x2uKfb&sig=ACfU3U2PYRK1D-ENHm1SM-Dzs9Hqh9z5lg&hl=ja&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwin-PLemcjhAhVT6bwKHaoiBWwQ6AEwEnoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=naval%20vessel%20laser%20warning%20receiver&f=false

https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/an-avr-2.htm

"War claims its bitter, useless, sacrifice."

(in reply to BenTheVaporeon)
Post #: 878
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 4/29/2019 6:44:01 PM   
ARCNA442

Could you please add the ability to have multiple Database Viewer windows open? This would massively improve quality of life when trying to compare different units, or when looking up details of different weapons carried by a unit.

(in reply to lumiere)
Post #: 879
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 4/29/2019 8:25:37 PM   
morphin

quote:

ORIGINAL: ARCNA442

Could you please add the ability to have multiple Database Viewer windows open? This would massively improve quality of life when trying to compare different units, or when looking up details of different weapons carried by a unit.

Yes please

It is on top of the wishlist. Open window modal is only a setting. Not a big deal as i remmmember from my past programmer experience

Andy

(in reply to ARCNA442)
Post #: 880
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/5/2019 4:34:30 AM   
gennyo

Will the "Civilian" version of CMANO have any kind of hardware acceleration support like OpenCL if it can make simulation much faster on 3th gen to 5th gen mobile Core CPU (that's what I have for primary use)?

(in reply to morphin)
Post #: 881
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features - 5/19/2019 12:15:40 PM   
goldfinger35

quote:

ORIGINAL: TYHo

Is it possible that an unit can improve its status from novice to veteran after gaining combat experience, and eventually becoming an ace after shooting down enemy aircraft? And it'll be cool if we can track how many 'confirmed kills' an unit have made.

quote:

I second this idea.

Since it is not on the list, my vote goes to this feature (not only for aircraft).

Also, above mentioned feature: load weapons from ship/air base magazines into aircraft/helo as cargo and transfer to another.

< Message edited by goldfinger35 -- 5/20/2019 3:45:16 PM >

(in reply to ARCNA442)
Post #: 882
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features - 5/29/2019 8:20:22 PM   
Peacemaker32

I would very much appreciate the addition of two features at some point, if possible:

1. Realistic order lag; that is, units would have a delay in each phase of the "transmit orders" - "receive orders" - "carry out orders" process. This is already in the game in the form of the OODA functionality; however, it is somewhat unrealistic that a high-level command is able to directly order an individual unit to carry out a certain order. I was envisioning something similar to what already exists in Command Ops 2; however, other suggestions would be welcomed.

2. The ability to fire "warning shots" as distinct from orders to engage a target. Currently, warning shots are not modelled at all in the game; I was envisioning an option for applicable weapons to fire a "warning burst", rather than to engage a a target continuously. The AI could then be programmed to react differently to this action versus an overtly offensive one.

Any suggestions/additions are much appreciated :)

(in reply to goldfinger35)
Post #: 883
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features - 5/30/2019 2:06:10 AM   
FIaps

Could you add the Lockheed Martin Ohio-class launched MPUAV "Tic-Tac" that the Navy is pretending is aliens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE

The US Navy is claiming it moves in 6-degrees at instantaneous Mach 30 and can travel underwater at 500 knots. Also has powerful OECM and can tap into enemy datalinks so maybe represent other sides' plotted paths within a certain range. I'd add an ABM laser and B-61s since that its fairly obvious such capabilities would be for nuclear first strike.

< Message edited by FIaps -- 5/30/2019 2:31:20 AM >

(in reply to Peacemaker32)
Post #: 884
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/30/2019 2:28:48 AM   
fatgreta1066

Request #1 : Be allowed to vote for 3-5 items in the poll instead of only 1.

Request #2: This may be weird, I'm not sure if anyone else does anything like this. In games where I'm setting up a lot of overlapping mission, I manually rename my reference points things like CAP North, so if I click on the RP I know what mission it's attached to. I'd like a feature that when I right click and select make a rectangle of Reference Points, I have to option to give all 4 of them a unique name. I'm not saying this is the holy grail for me or anything, but it would be nice.

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 885
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/30/2019 5:22:28 AM   
Whicker

I was just thinking it would be nice if you could add a prefix to a bunch of RP's all at once. I just made a whole bunch of overlapping mission RP's and didn't bother naming them and it is just a mess. If you could select them and click something to add a prefix that would be super handy.

(in reply to fatgreta1066)
Post #: 886
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/30/2019 9:24:07 AM   
mikerohan

Waypoint Orders Dialog: add a check to stop simulation (or bring up a dialog which in fact would stop the simulation...) when the asset (plane, ship, sub, group...) reaches the waypoint :)

(in reply to Whicker)
Post #: 887
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/31/2019 2:42:50 AM   
LMychajluk

I was thinking recently it would be nice to be able to set the EMCON for a Group / Unit at a waypoint, similar to the EMCOM Tab in the mission planner. It would be useful when setting up manual Intercepts or Patrols w/ aircraft or even ships.

(in reply to mikerohan)
Post #: 888
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/31/2019 2:03:58 PM   
JPFisher55

I would like a logistics system similar to the game "Admiral's Edition: War in the Pacific."

(in reply to LMychajluk)
Post #: 889
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/31/2019 5:39:20 PM   
Whicker

quote:

I was thinking recently it would be nice to be able to set the EMCON for a Group / Unit at a waypoint

I think you can do that? highlight a waypoint and right click it?

(in reply to JPFisher55)
Post #: 890
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/31/2019 6:47:21 PM   
Cik

you can. the sim also does it for certain missions, where EMCON is snoozed until you reach your station or IP.

(in reply to Whicker)
Post #: 891
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 5/31/2019 7:18:57 PM   
MikeJ19

Not sure if this is already somewhere, but I would like to be able to click on the contact report in the message log and find out where it is on the map. Sometimes I have to really search to figure this out.

Mike

Retired Gunner

(in reply to Cik)
Post #: 892
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 6/1/2019 3:10:01 AM   
LMychajluk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whicker

quote:

I was thinking recently it would be nice to be able to set the EMCON for a Group / Unit at a waypoint

I think you can do that? highlight a waypoint and right click it?

Well, son of a gun, I never right-clicked a waypoint! I would click them, then hit F2 to set Speed / Alt, but never knew you could change doctrine like that.

Again, I learn something new about CMANO every day....

Thanks for the tip!

(in reply to Whicker)
Post #: 893
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 6/1/2019 10:17:36 AM   
Rory Noonan

quote:

ORIGINAL: JPFisher55

I would like a logistics system similar to the game "Admiral's Edition: War in the Pacific."

Logistics are interesting but I've not played that game. Can you give a bit more detail of what you'd like to see?

(in reply to JPFisher55)
Post #: 894
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 6/4/2019 8:18:04 AM   
MagpieS

I second, or third a better cargo model.

Transferring resupply items fuel, ammunition etc to ships and land bases, repair/construction materials and units (COD brings out a new engine).

Post #: 895
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 6/4/2019 4:13:33 PM   
LORDPrometheus

First of all I also would like a better cargo model the current one is such a pain and honestly is not very useful if you want to do an actual invasion and not just use it as a scenario mechanic.

Second I would like to have the ability to transfer munitions between bases and ships via the cargo system. I have multiple scenarios in the works some of which require resupply of a ship or base. This can be done via Lua but it is time consuming. The easiest way is to just make the script refill all magazines but then you can only use the specific number magazines unless you want 10,000 litening pods arriving in a C-2. This causes a huge slowdown in arming aircraft so it is best to keep small magazine numbers IE 1 10k Magazine with 20 pods rather than 20 1 pod magazines. This makes resupply a real pain and is true for 2/3 of weapons as most lack reasonably sized magazines. If you could use the cargo system to put 40 missiles or bombs or pods etc in the plane and then have it unload to the base magazines on arrival it would be much easier for all parties and create more scenario potential where the player has to determine what base gets the munitions and plans their supply logistics.

(in reply to MagpieS)
Post #: 896
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 6/5/2019 4:33:41 PM   
JPFisher55

Basically, every port or base has to have supplies to service aircraft, troops and rearm ships. It also has to have fuel to fuel ships. Cargo and other ships or planes must carry supplies and/or fuel to the base or it can have oil or resources to make them depending on where base is located.

Post #: 897
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 6/5/2019 5:23:40 PM   
jack54

I'd like to see the sensors a unit is using displayed while the 'Inherit from Parent' box is checked.

I find myself checking and unchecking the Inherit box often... maybe something like the right side of the below image. Thanks!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by jack54 -- 6/5/2019 5:24:42 PM >

Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)

(in reply to JPFisher55)
Post #: 898
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests ... - 6/5/2019 9:36:13 PM   
Dimitris

quote:

ORIGINAL: LORDPrometheus
First of all I also would like a better cargo model the current one is such a pain and honestly is not very useful if you want to do an actual invasion and not just use it as a scenario mechanic.

The more details the better...

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 6/5/2019 9:37:51 PM >

(in reply to LORDPrometheus)
Post #: 899
RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features - 6/11/2019 2:36:18 PM   
tjhkkr

quote:

ORIGINAL: goldfinger35
quote:

ORIGINAL: TYHo
Is it possible that an unit can improve its status from novice to veteran after gaining combat experience, and eventually becoming an ace after shooting down enemy aircraft? And it'll be cool if we can track how many 'confirmed kills' an unit have made.

quote:

I second this idea.

Since it is not on the list, my vote goes to this feature (not only for aircraft).
Also, above mentioned feature: load weapons from ship/air base magazines into aircraft/helo as cargo and transfer to another.

No objections to the idea... but given the scope of play (days or at most weeks), would it be 'realistic'?

Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.

(in reply to goldfinger35)
Post #: 900
Page:   <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> RE: RUNNING POLL - gameplay features [Feature Requests Go Here] Page: <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI