Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues Page: <<   < prev  156 157 [158] 159 160   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/19/2019 3:45:23 AM   
mlluell

Request for the AIM-9X Block II+ that appears to have some sort of improvements to make it more stealthy (RAM coating maybe?) so they can be carried on the F-35 externally without compromising that much the aircraft radar signature. Im not yet able to post the source link as I don't have enough posts (comes from Jane's webpage)

quote:

Block II+ development improves missile aerodynamics and launch platform survivability

< Message edited by mlluell -- 6/19/2019 3:46:47 AM >

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4711
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/19/2019 8:32:58 AM   
KC45

One of the member of CMANO Japanese community found Japanese F-2A/B doesn't have AAM-5. It is still experimental phase since 2010. No Japanese reference telling us all the F-2 have AAM-5 capability. The affected unit IDs are DBID346(F-2A,2018) and 3378(F-2B,2018).
We are happy if you can put hypothetical tag on them.

< Message edited by KC45 -- 6/20/2019 12:29:31 AM >

Steam CMANO Japanese Community(unofficial).

(in reply to mlluell)
Post #: 4712
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/19/2019 2:00:16 PM   
stilesw

Hey Tookatee,

Nothing personal and I apologize for not responding sooner. I have all your requests in a folder for evaluation and my process is to check each one before adding them to the "official" bug/change system. Strangely (maybe the phase of the moon), everyone has also decided to submit database requests and you have just been a victim of providing a large number of relatively low priority (i.e. nice to have) items for the database. This does not mean that they will not happen - just not immediately. Also, it is possible that a specific request will not happen.

Thanks for the question,

-Wayne

“There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.”

Charles Edward Montague, English novelist and essayist
~Disenchantment, ch. 15 (1922)

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4713
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/19/2019 2:59:23 PM   
trujillocorreo

quote:

ORIGINAL: stilesw

quote:

Reviewing update 1009.31.1

Yaser,

Patience is a virtue. I realize you put these in some time ago but we have limited resources to apply the many forum update/change requests.

-Wayne

Thank you.

I take the opportunity to request again the following inclusions and / or modifications to the DB:

Colombian Air Force year 2015:
-CN-235EW. Transport aircraft CASA 235 modified to incorporate the electronic warfare (EW) and signals intelligence suite (SIGINT) ELBIT AIR KEEPER:

https://elbitsystems.com/landing/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Air-Keeper.pdf

https://www.janes.com/article/81937/elbit-expands-air-keeper-family

Capacities:
-ESM 500 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
-COMINT in the 2 MHz to 6 GHz frequency band
-DECM
-OECM
-COMJAM
-MAWS
-SATCOM
-Flares / Chaffs

Colombian Navy year 2013:
Submarines type 209-1200 Pijao (S-28) and Tayrona (S-29) modified in 2013.

https://www.infodefensa.com/latam/2013/04/09/noticia-submarino-tayrona-de-la-armada-de-colombia-inicia-periodo-de-pruebas-tras-proceso-de-modernizacion.html

http://www.webinfomil.com/2013/04/el-submarino-arc-tayrona-inicia-pruebas.html

Modernization included:
A-Combat System ISUS 90-111 from Atlas Elektronik:

https://www.naval-technology.com/contractors/sonar/atlas_elektronik/

Capacities:
-Bow passive / active array.
-Flank passive array.
-Passive interceptor array.
-Acoustic sensor of own noises.

B-Torpedo DM2A3:

http://www.webinfomil.com/2012/11/armada-nacional-compra-torpedos-dm2a3.html

C-Search EO periscope SERO 250-S:

https://www.hensoldt.net/solutions/sea/optronics/sero-250a-250s/

http://www.webinfomil.com/2013/03/nuevos-periscopios-sero-250-para-los.html

(in reply to stilesw)
Post #: 4714
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/19/2019 3:19:09 PM   
stilesw

Yaser,

Noted and thanks for the references.

-Wayne

“There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.”

(in reply to trujillocorreo)
Post #: 4715
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/19/2019 6:29:46 PM   
orca

Update request for China Type 055

I've done a lot of online research and as expected there are not definitive descriptions of the type 55 available publicly. However nearly all the sources state that the type 055 has a different radar than the type 052D, ie type 346b radar instead of type 346a. The type 346b radar is likely similar to the type 346a but is AESA, possibly Gn based, and is larger with higher power. There also may be an additional x band fire control radar on the Type 055

I request the type 346b radar for the Type 055 which is a 4 faced AESA C and S band radar with more power and increased range compared to type 346a. Radar generation should be more modern than type 346a since the type 346b radar is introduced in late 2010s. The specs of the x band fire control radar are not known but maybe a generic xband fire control radar grossly similar in capability to the AN/SPQ-9.

I know the new radar specs are best guesses but it would definitely a more accurate db unit with the type 346b radar.

Thanks for considering.

The best source I found is:
https://navyrecognition.com/index.php/focus-analysis/naval-technology/5374-analysis-sensor-and-electronic-warfare-suites-aboard-china-s-type-055-destroyer.html

Here are additional references:

http://www.deagel.com/Sensor-Systems/Type-346B_a002976002.aspx

https://thediplomat.com/2018/06/all-you-need-to-know-about-chinas-new-stealth-destroyer/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_055_destroyer

https://www.sinodefenceforum.com/type-055-ddg-large-destroyer-thread.t6480/

(in reply to stilesw)
Post #: 4716
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/19/2019 11:55:08 PM   
Tookatee

No problem Wayne, thanks for the response!

(in reply to stilesw)
Post #: 4717
RE: Stickied thread for minor database issues? - 6/20/2019 4:11:24 AM   
duelok11

It seems that the google drive file has been removed. I can't include links in my posts until i made 10 posts waited 1 week in the forums. Can anyone help me?

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 4718
RE: Stickied thread for minor database issues? - 6/20/2019 11:18:35 AM   
Tookatee

Oh and one more that I found, all variants of the KA-50 and KA-52 are missing the ability to load: Igla-1V pods (two [four total Igla missiles], one dual pod per wing, under the countermeasures pod on each wing), R-73's (four, one per pylon), the UPK-23-250 gunpods (four, two per wing), 500 liter external fuel tanks (four, two per wing), Ataka ATGMs (12, with six per wing), and KH-25's (four, one per pylon). Source: Wikipedia for the KA-50/KA-52.

All variants of the Mi-28 also share the same missing loadouts, with the exception of: the Igla pods total to a maximum of four (two dual pods per wing for a total of eight Igla missiles) rather than just two and the Ataka ATGMs as it already has those as its only ATGM loadout right now. Source: Wikipedia for the Mi-28.

< Message edited by Tookatee -- 6/21/2019 8:38:05 AM >

(in reply to duelok11)
Post #: 4719
RE: Stickied thread for minor database issues? - 6/21/2019 1:48:37 AM   
ProdigyofMilitaryPride

Is it possible to feature DB3000 versions of the following platforms as well, please?

Mexico
AT-33 Shooting Star (Used for Counterinsurgency Ops mostly. Approximately 12 were purchased)

SHU-16B (Since it was featured in the BalooganCampaignWiki's Mexican platforms in the 90's, but restricted to the CWDB)

And here's some good information on the Mexican Military, if you need additional specs so the platforms I suggested can be featured in the next update or so.

https://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/Mexico%20Study_4.pdf

< Message edited by ProdigyofMilitaryPride -- 6/21/2019 2:01:07 AM >

"The courageous must protect freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
"Anything built by human hands can be destroyed. This is no exception." - Kei "Edge" Nagase, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4720
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/21/2019 8:56:51 AM   
Tookatee

Another bug I just found, the warheads for the all variants of the nuclear Agni TELs (#2496-2499) function exactly the same as the conventional version of those facilities. No nuclear detonation occurs when the warhead impacts and it functions exactly the same as its conventional counterpart (no ability to choose a high altitude detonation), even saying that the conventional warheads had impacted the selected target despite the facility stating that the warheads are nuclear.

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4721
RE: DB3000 Additions and Updates Request - 6/21/2019 9:22:42 PM   
WBailey

quote:

ORIGINAL: WBailey

Could we get the AN/FPQ-16 PARCS & EPARCS added to DB3000? PARCS is in the CWDB already, but the radar is operated to this day in upgraded form.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/FPQ-16_PARCS
http://www.radomes.org/museum/showsite.php?site=Cavalier+AFS+PARS,+ND

quote:

ORIGINAL: WBailey

Please add France's Pluton and Hadès SRBMs, the Pluton was in service until 1993 and the Hadès from 1991-1996.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluton_(missile)
https://fas.org/nuke/guide/france/theater/pluton.htm
Hadès is on wikipedia also, but the forum doesn't like the è in the URL
https://fas.org/nuke/guide/france/theater/hades.htm

Could you check and see if these are on the list? I'm sure they're low priority, just want to know they didn't get lost somewhere.

(in reply to WBailey)
Post #: 4722
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/21/2019 9:36:57 PM   
stilesw

quote:

Warheads for the all variants of the nuclear Agni TELs (#2496-2499) function exactly the same as the conventional version of those facilities.

Logged.

-Wayne

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4723
RE: DB3000 Additions and Updates Request - 6/21/2019 9:45:58 PM   
stilesw

quote:

Could you check and see if these are on the list? I'm sure they're low priority, just want to know they didn't get lost somewhere.

Warren,

Yes indeed, these requests have been logged and they will be addressed when possible. Thanks for checking.

-Wayne

(in reply to WBailey)
Post #: 4724
RE: DB3000 Additions and Updates Request - 6/22/2019 12:46:02 AM   
SakiNoE

quote:

Hades and Pluton were both added to DB3K in Build 1009.31.1.

SakiNoE

(in reply to WBailey)
Post #: 4725
RE: Stickied thread for minor database issues? - 6/22/2019 2:06:44 PM   
KLAB

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tookatee

Oh and one more that I found, all variants of the KA-50 and KA-52 are missing the ability to load: Igla-1V pods (two [four total Igla missiles], one dual pod per wing, under the countermeasures pod on each wing), R-73's (four, one per pylon), the UPK-23-250 gunpods (four, two per wing), 500 liter external fuel tanks (four, two per wing), Ataka ATGMs (12, with six per wing), and KH-25's (four, one per pylon). Source: Wikipedia for the KA-50/KA-52.

All variants of the Mi-28 also share the same missing loadouts, with the exception of: the Igla pods total to a maximum of four (two dual pods per wing for a total of eight Igla missiles) rather than just two and the Ataka ATGMs as it already has those as its only ATGM loadout right now. Source: Wikipedia for the Mi-28.

It's a personal opinion, but I cannot see much evidence for any of the Igla , R-73 or KH-25 load outs actually being in service operationally,
Photos of the Igla-1V all appear to be with display aircraft at MAKS or other similar defence shows etc
Although it was part of the test program and requested by the RuAF as part of the design specification.

4 x Kh-25 loads and R-73 may have been tested but I cannot find any evidence that there are operational aircraft using them, not to mention the weight implications?

(Kh-35 on the Ka-52K seems optimistic weight wise too, but that's another issue?)

Weapons that are in use are the gun pods and combinations of OFAB-/FAB- M54 250kg and 500kg dumb bombs, as are the long range fuel tanks.
Also the KA-50/52 Mi-28N can use:
KMGU-2 dispenser pods x 2
S8 80mm rockets 4 x 20 round pods.
S13 122mm rockets 4 x 5 round pods.

The retirement of the S5 57mm rocket has been mentioned before but seems to always get overlooked in DB updates so even the latest Russian aircraft are given 57mm RP's.

Regarding ATGM's:
I requested previously that the ATGM loads are amended for the KA-50/52 and Mi-24/35M to reflect the fact that the
9M120-1 laser command guided Ataka AT-9 Spiral II variant is in use in 12 packs on the KA-52 (not the Vikhr-M until post 2015/16) and 16 Ataka's (not 4) on the Mi-24/35M .

There is an extensive back story to the Vikhr/Vikhr M missile and its interrupted development which means it went into very limited service with KA-50's in the Chechen campaign, came out of service
then came back into service again when an order was finally funded in 2015.

Also the bulk of Mi-24/Mi-8 Mi-28 and Ka-52 deployed to Syria have been fitted with Vitebsk self defence suites, and there are photos to prove it, see previous posts for the photos.

GATOR ON THE RISE by Alexander Mladenov ISBN 978-1-911096-45-0 PP146-149 specifically cover the Ka-52 armament.

Thanks for consideration,
KL

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4726
RE: Stickied thread for minor database issues? - 6/22/2019 2:17:56 PM   
Tookatee

In the official documentation regarding the Weapon loadouts provided by the manufacturer, those weapons are stated as being possible options to equip onto the helicopters. And I don't know where you'd get any weight worries about the weapons, the rated max takeoff weight for the KA-50/52 is around 23,800 lbs (with an empty weight of about 17,000 lbs.) Even with a full loadout of only KH-25's (the heaviest weapon you specified that might be an issue, weighing in at around 600 lbs) that still leaves plenty of weight left over to take off and maneuver easily. In fact, the standard loadout of 12 Ataka missiles (excluding the normally included rocket pods) weighs MORE than a full loadout of KH-25s.

< Message edited by Tookatee -- 6/23/2019 1:56:31 AM >

(in reply to KLAB)
Post #: 4727
RE: Stickied thread for minor database issues? - 6/22/2019 2:20:48 PM   
Tookatee

And a relatively simple explanation as to why you haven't seen stuff like the Igla equipped is that there isn't a need. All the missions those helicopters would be flying right now are against insurgent forces, but of course they retain the ability to equip said weapons should war with a major power break out.

(in reply to KLAB)
Post #: 4728
RE: Stickied thread for minor database issues? - 6/22/2019 3:31:00 PM   
KLAB

Its not my decision on what does get put in the DB updates and your welcome to make your case.

I am not disputing what is in the documentation.

What the brochures say, compared to actual capabilities are different things.

Any photos of an operational KA-52 with 4 x KH-25'S or R-73's?

The DB entries may be taking into account other factors such as are the pilots trained to use it and are these missiles available to the helicopter units?

The general impression from Syrian operations is that the RuAF wasn't exactly awash with PGM's?

If you read the previous posts in general about load outs requests you'll see I am not trying to be dismissive,

By example the vast majority of online or written sources about the RuAF Su-30SM says it can carry R-77/R-77-1 yet the DB3k only has the Russian Navy SU-30SM with the R-77-1.

This is because the Russian Naval Su-30SM has been photographed with R-77-1's.

The RuAF Su-30SM continues to just have R-27's, although in terms of specification they are surely the same aircraft?

Regards

K .

< Message edited by KLAB -- 6/22/2019 9:14:56 PM >

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4729
RE: Stickied thread for minor database issues? - 6/23/2019 1:53:25 AM   
Tookatee

A simple Google search reveals many different photos with both the KA-50 and KA-52 being equipped with all the weapons I've described. As for pictures of the aircraft with these ordinance in COMBAT I'm once again going to tell you that it's dependent on the mission. No mission that those aircraft are flying today REQUIRE the use of AA missiles or the KH-25 as those missions are better suited to have either the six Ataka's on one pylon or a rocket pod that contains multiple rockets for multiple targets.

And once again they're all well within the performance specifications of the helicopters capabilities, if you can't trust the manufacture's performance statistics (which seem to be accepted by NATO as being true) then I don't know what to tell you.

And as for training, that's largely irrelevant for this game. The aircraft in game should reflect their full design capabilities so that they can be used accurately in the most simulations possible. If someone wanted to represent any lack of training on the pilot's part then they could use the built in skill system in combination with NOT selecting those loadouts for the aircraft.

As I am only able to upload one picture here is one that shows a possible combination of weapons the helicopter could carry. This one is an older picture that does not include the Igla, but such pictures are once again readily available and a quick google search will show you what you need.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Tookatee -- 6/25/2019 2:47:18 PM >

(in reply to KLAB)
Post #: 4730
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/23/2019 8:48:19 PM   
KLAB

There is a similar issue with the #4823 A-29A Super Tucano Lebanese APKWS load outs.

They are listed as APKWS load outs but have normal Hydra 70's.
Thanks
K
quote:

ORIGINAL: KLAB

Thank you for the new additions to the DB:

REF #4825 Nigerian Super Tucano A-29

Ref loadouts:

Both these load outs are described as APKWS II but have conventional Hydra rockets not APKWS II.
Thanks
K
Have amended it with screen shot of the issue.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to KLAB)
Post #: 4731
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/25/2019 2:17:47 AM   
ARCNA442

I am running some test scenarios inspired by the current thread on SAM altitudes and discovered that several (all?) helicopters have extremely high min altitudes at cruise / mil throttle.

I tested the AH-64, UH-60, and MH-6:
In hover / loiter, they had min altitudes of 50' over water and 66' over land, which seems fine.
But in cruise / military, they had min altitudes of 100' over water and 500' over land.

Meanwhile, the F-111 had a min of 100' over water and 200' over land even when on afterburner at 800kt.

While I have long thought that min altitudes in the this game are rather conservative (eg in game an Argentinian A-4 has a min altitude of 300' over water when in real life they were attacking from below 50') and likely contribute to the problem of unrealistically effective defenses, such a huge altitude jump (66' to 500') for an airspeed increase of as little as 80kt seems particularly problematic and probably needs to be addressed

(in reply to KLAB)
Post #: 4732
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/25/2019 1:42:46 PM   
Tookatee

Another weapons system that's missing are the conventional variants of the AS-16 Kickback, both an anti-ship variant using inertial guidance and an active radar seeker (the KH-15P, entered service in the late 80s) and a ARM variant with a passive radar seeker were produced (the KH-15S, developed into the early 90s). In fact in the description for the nuclear variant that's already in the database explicitly references these by both name and purpose. The warhead for the nuclear variant should be 350 kilotons, not 200.

Another issue concerning the Kickback is it's missing launch platforms; the SU-33, SU-34, and the Tu-95MS-6 (6 missile capacity) could all carry the Kickback.

Source: Wikipedia article for the AS-16.

Here is a picture describing the attack pattern of the ASM variant.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Tookatee -- 6/25/2019 2:49:03 PM >

(in reply to ARCNA442)
Post #: 4733
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/25/2019 1:55:59 PM   
Tookatee

The KH-41 Moskit is missing from the database. It is the air launched variant of the P-270 Moskit anti-ship missile and it entered service in 1990. It's weapons platforms are the SU-33, SU-34, SU-30MKI, SU-30MK, and SU-30MKK (all had a maximum capacity of one missile carried in the center-line pylon under the aircraft.) It has a maximum range of 250 km and a minimum range of 10km. It had either a conventional 150kg explosive or a 120 kiloton nuclear warhead.

Source: Wikipedia article for the P-270 Moskit and the Deagle dot com article on the KH-41.

[image][/image]

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Tookatee -- 6/25/2019 2:41:01 PM >

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4734
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/25/2019 4:37:04 PM   
x2oop

quote:

The KH-41 Moskit is missing from the database. It is the air launched variant of the P-270 Moskit anti-ship missile and it entered service in 1990. It's weapons platforms are the SU-33, SU-34, SU-30MKI, SU-30MK, and SU-30MKK

I remeber several discussions in other forums, which even involved some Russian military experts, and they always ended with conclusion that Kh-41/P-270 on Su-33s were just mock-ups for demonstrations and was never integrated with any Su-27 family aircrafts. The biggest concern was the size of the missile. Though now when we are seeing MiG-31s with big missiles like Khinzals maybe the scnerio of P-270 being airlaunched was not so far from reality.

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4735
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/25/2019 4:57:37 PM   
Tookatee

The missile is able to be equipped and launched from these aircraft, the issue as you said is the weight. While still being able to fly (for example the SU-33 has an empty weight of 41,000 pounds and a maximum takeoff weight of about 73,000 lbs [while the weapon itself weighs about 9,900 pounds]) carrier-borne aircraft like the SU-33 had to fly with a reduced fuel/weapons load or else they wouldn't be able to take off of the ski-jump style aircraft carrier they're based at. Aircraft like the ground based SU-34 on the other hand do not have this problem and seem to be able to take off with their additional weapons and/or fuel (albeit with probably a significant decrease in performance and an increase in runway space needed to take off like any other heavily loaded aircraft.)

(in reply to x2oop)
Post #: 4736
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/25/2019 5:19:22 PM   
Tookatee

Another weapons system that's missing are the ballistic missile variants of the Chinese B-611. It has a range of 150km to 450km depending on the variant and was first publicly shown in 2004 with a newer variant being first shown in 2006. The variants include the baseline B611 with a 500kg warhead, the B611M with a 480 kg warhead and a range between 80 and 260km, and the B611MR an ARM semi-ballistic missile first shown in 2014 that uses inertial GPS guidance and a wideband passive radar.

Source: Wikipedia article for the B-611, see citation #1 for more detailed information.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4737
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/26/2019 3:37:20 AM   
Tookatee

Both variants of the SU-33 Flanker D are also missing a majority of their other armaments. They're missing the ability to load and use the R-27 ET and T missiles, S-8, S-25, and S-13 rockets, the KH-31A and KH-31P, the KH-25 MP, the RBK and KMGU series of cluster dispensers, the BetAB-500ShP Concrete Piercing Bomb, the FAB-250 and FAB-100 bombs (either one per pylon or six per pylon on the BDZ-USK-B universal bomb rack), and the respective guided variants of these weapons such as the KAB-250 and KAB-500 family of bombs.

Source: Wikipedia article for the SU-33 and reports of SU-33 combat activity in Syria.

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4738
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/26/2019 3:46:02 AM   
Tookatee

The KH-27PS is missing the ability to be loaded onto the SU-17 and MiG-27 (currently it's only launch platform is the hypothetical Yak-141 freestyle) and has a range of 60 km rather than 30km. The KH-25MPU ARM (an updated varaint of the KH-25MP) is also missing from the database.

Source: Wikipedia article for the KH-25 and the Global Security dot com artcle for the KH-27PS.

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4739
RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues - 6/27/2019 11:20:10 AM   
Tookatee

Another missing weapon are the nuclear variants of the SS-26 Stone Iskander M ballistic missile for the Russian Armed Forces (with a dial-a-yield capability from five to 50 kilotons). It's launch platforms would of course be the two Russian Iskander facilities #254 and #2556.

Source: Wikipedia article for the SS-26, see citation one.

< Message edited by Tookatee -- 6/27/2019 9:57:05 PM >

(in reply to Tookatee)
Post #: 4740
Page:   <<   < prev  156 157 [158] 159 160   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Thread for DB3000 database problems, updates or issues Page: <<   < prev  156 157 [158] 159 160   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI