Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

After Action Summary: 4 Seasons 2.9.32 (ATG 2.28b)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> After Action Summary: 4 Seasons 2.9.32 (ATG 2.28b) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
After Action Summary: 4 Seasons 2.9.32 (ATG 2.28b) - 6/28/2019 1:21:43 PM   
Tac2i

I am helping Ormand test an updated version of his 4 Seasons mod. While I have looked at this mod before, never played a whole game with it. If you are accustomed to playing newdawn3 games, there is a bit of a learning curve. There are several new unit types and the map graphics have been reworked. Overall, very nice.

I setup a game vs 3 AI on a large map using diplomatic block. The diplomatic block lasted two turns and then the following turn the French regime declared war on me. Soon after that the Japanese regime declared war on the Arab regime. The French came at me very aggressively and I was forced to retreat to buy time to build up my offensive forces. As I was defending against French attacks, the Japanese where attacking an area where the Arab regime had three cities separated from its main area. I decided to declare war on the Arabs to get these three cities before the Japanese did. I managed to get two of them. I had no other border with the Arab regime so the fighting with them ended. I then manned the border vs the Japanese regime and turned my complete attention to the French regime. It took some time but I slowly forced them back. At a point about mid game I had beaten back the French to the point I now had a border with the Arabs again. For awhile, this border remained quiet as I continued to attack the French. That quiet with the Arabs was broken when they opened an offensive against my guarding forces. A prolonged battle ensured as I continued to gain ground against the French and slugged it out with the Arabs. Eventually, the French were completely beaten and the Arab regime began to crumble under the weight of my attacks. This allowed the Japanese regime, which was getting beaten by the Arabs, to begin to recover some of it cities lost to the Arab. In the end, I acquired the necessary VPs (44) to be declared the winner without going to war with the Japanese.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Tac2i -- 6/28/2019 1:28:57 PM >

Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Post #: 1
RE: After Action Summary: 4 Seasons 2.9.32 (ATG 2.28b) - 6/28/2019 1:23:40 PM   
Tac2i

My most accomplished officer...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Tac2i -- 6/28/2019 1:25:16 PM >

Tac2i (formerly webizen)

(in reply to Tac2i)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> After Action Summary: 4 Seasons 2.9.32 (ATG 2.28b) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI