Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patriot sites

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patriot sites Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patriot s... - 9/20/2019 10:58:49 PM   
Alex627

I was wondering about the locations of the radar and Patriot missile sites in Saudi Arabia when using the import units feature. Do you have an actual source for these or are you just making an educated guess?
Post #: 1
RE: Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patri... - 9/21/2019 5:05:39 AM   
lumiere

Perhaps?

The Saudi Arabian SAM Network

"War claims its bitter, useless, sacrifice."

(in reply to Alex627)
Post #: 2
RE: Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patri... - 9/21/2019 2:37:57 PM   
kevinkins

I believe the imports we can use are from sources available back in 2013 or so. Think they are best used as a nice starting point.

Kevin

“The study of history lies at the foundation of all sound military conclusions and practice.”
― Alfred Thayer Mahan

(in reply to lumiere)
Post #: 3
RE: Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patri... - 9/21/2019 7:47:04 PM   
Alex627

quote:

ORIGINAL: lumiere

Perhaps?

That looks like it could be it. That's an interesting blog, thanks for the tip.

(in reply to lumiere)
Post #: 4
RE: Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patri... - 9/21/2019 7:53:07 PM   
Alex627

quote:

ORIGINAL: kevinkins

I believe the imports we can use are from sources available back in 2013 or so. Think they are best used as a nice starting point.

Kevin

Yeah of course, and obviously the Patriots are mobile so I appreciate it's not really practical to be completely up to date. It's just something I'd been curious about.

(in reply to kevinkins)
Post #: 5
RE: Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patri... - 9/21/2019 8:22:25 PM   
BDukes

There is Twitter guy name Intellipusses that keeps track. He keep repository if you search through his posts. Have lots of modern positions in areas.

https://twitter.com/intellipus/status/1173562014549123072

Hope help.

(in reply to Alex627)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Question for the developers about Saudi radar/Patriot sites Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI