Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NetPlayReg.txt

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlayReg.txt Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NetPlayReg.txt - 2/12/2020 9:14:29 PM   
stephenhamley

Hey, I bought this game a few eeks ago, and am finally starting to get to grips with it.

Unfortunatly I had 3 logins. 1 for slitherine, and 2 for matrix games. all now reduced to 1. problem is that When I completed the Netplay login it all got scrambled up. so now I am trying to correct that. I have been told to alter the NetPlayReg.txt file. Having located it It is a blank file which is really confusing to little old me.

I'm having real difficulty with this. Can any of you kind dudes help?
Post #: 1
RE: NetPlayReg.txt - 2/12/2020 9:40:54 PM   
paulderynck

It is supposed to get created when you log in to the Netplay forum the first time. If you've already done that you could see here: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4726700

and try to create your own (it's only four lines of text); or follow the process that worked for posters in that thread.

Paul

(in reply to stephenhamley)
Post #: 2
RE: NetPlayReg.txt - 2/12/2020 11:04:00 PM   
Majorball68

quote:

ORIGINAL: stephenhamley

Hey, I bought this game a few eeks ago, and am finally starting to get to grips with it.

Unfortunatly I had 3 logins. 1 for slitherine, and 2 for matrix games. all now reduced to 1. problem is that When I completed the Netplay login it all got scrambled up. so now I am trying to correct that. I have been told to alter the NetPlayReg.txt file. Having located it It is a blank file which is really confusing to little old me.

If you have multiple log ins you can send and email to Slitherine help and they will sort it for you. I don't think you can have spaces in your log in name which was one of my issues they were able to sort out.

Post #: 3
RE: NetPlayReg.txt - 2/21/2020 7:56:11 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: stephenhamley

Let me know (post again in this thread) if you are still having problems.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlayReg.txt Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI