NetPlayReg.txt (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

stephenhamley -> NetPlayReg.txt (2/12/2020 9:14:29 PM)

Hey, I bought this game a few eeks ago, and am finally starting to get to grips with it.

Unfortunatly I had 3 logins. 1 for slitherine, and 2 for matrix games. all now reduced to 1. problem is that When I completed the Netplay login it all got scrambled up. so now I am trying to correct that. I have been told to alter the NetPlayReg.txt file. Having located it It is a blank file which is really confusing to little old me.

I'm having real difficulty with this. Can any of you kind dudes help?

paulderynck -> RE: NetPlayReg.txt (2/12/2020 9:40:54 PM)

It is supposed to get created when you log in to the Netplay forum the first time. If you've already done that you could see here: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4726700

and try to create your own (it's only four lines of text); or follow the process that worked for posters in that thread.

Majorball68 -> RE: NetPlayReg.txt (2/12/2020 11:04:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stephenhamley

Hey, I bought this game a few eeks ago, and am finally starting to get to grips with it.

Unfortunatly I had 3 logins. 1 for slitherine, and 2 for matrix games. all now reduced to 1. problem is that When I completed the Netplay login it all got scrambled up. so now I am trying to correct that. I have been told to alter the NetPlayReg.txt file. Having located it It is a blank file which is really confusing to little old me.

If you have multiple log ins you can send and email to Slitherine help and they will sort it for you. I don't think you can have spaces in your log in name which was one of my issues they were able to sort out.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: NetPlayReg.txt (2/21/2020 7:56:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stephenhamley

Let me know (post again in this thread) if you are still having problems.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI