Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: FROM THE RED ZONE

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: FROM THE RED ZONE Page: <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 3:40:23 PM   
rico21

Are there several wikipedia?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic

--->4.13%

Attachment (2)

< Message edited by rico21 -- 3/21/2020 4:10:50 PM >

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 661
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 4:15:01 PM   
MrRoadrunner

I'm not dumb and I am not a smart person either.
I think looking only at recovered to deaths as a percentage is a skewed model.

We have figures that show total cases versus total deaths. I am not saying that you should look at unknown versus a known. I am not asking anyone to speculate. I just don't see that the actual "recovered to deaths" is the right model.

If the remainder of the total has not recovered or died what happened to them?

Take the following "figures" into account and see if you can see a constant?

213557 total cases versus 8790 deaths equals 4.11 percent.
225252 total cases versus 9276 deaths equals 4.11 percent.
255729 total cases versus 10495 deaths equals 4.10 percent.
282395 total cases versus 11822 deaths equals 4.18 percent.

Statistically it tells me that roughly four percent of the total infected will die. The higher the infected the higher the death rates? But, statistically the model shows that the four percent has been a constant the entire time?

And,as stated by others, it is the total burden on the medical system infrastructure and the infrastructure of the food chain that will be most effected directly by the totals that cause future possible breakdowns in each.

I'm personally affected by the fact that my company has shut down our two stores in Pennsylvania. I feel bad for those associates working paycheck to paycheck depending on us to be open and the many contractors working job to job to keep their businesses afloat.
The domino effect of breaking down the system and protecting those from getting the virus?

I'm probably far off the mark. But, I see the breakdown of the system's both medical and economical as the most concerning part in this whole thing.

RR

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

(in reply to rico21)
Post #: 662
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 5:00:45 PM   
RangerJoe

OOOPS!

< Message edited by RangerJoe -- 3/21/2020 5:02:15 PM >

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

(in reply to Curtis Lemay)
Post #: 663
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 5:45:39 PM   
rommel222

Greetings to All:
NY state now #1 for Corona Virus cases and now on lockdown for 100% workforce stay at home:
https://www.wamc.org/post/cuomo-orders-all-nyers-stay-home-work
https://cbs6albany.com/news/coronavirus/coronavirus-hits-new-yorkers-leads-to-cancelled-events-concerns
https://www.wamc.org/post/nys-thruway-authority-switch-cash-tolls-billing-mail-now

I will be cancelling my oncologist visit in Albany NY this week to avoid the drastic increase in Corona Virus cases there.

The Northway is NY state Rt 87(NY city to Canadian border super highway) has a very large number of NY state troopers deployed.
Come Monday they may start pulling drivers over to inquire why they are out (local TV & radio stations are trying to find out).

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 664
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 5:57:59 PM   
Canoerebel

Unfortunately, the "shelter at home" tactic may have the opposite effect than that intended.

This info comes from a link posted by Ranger (in the Matrix: AE forums) earlier today: https://medium.com/six-four-six-nine/evidence-over-hysteria-covid-19-1b767def5894

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Canoerebel -- 3/21/2020 5:58:22 PM >

(in reply to rommel222)
Post #: 665
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 7:33:40 PM   
Piteas

Sorry, Canoerebel, but the quarantine is the only way that the sanitary system doesn´t collapse. The virus remains on plastic and paper for days, on coins or metals for several hours, it is very resistant. it is not enough to be apart on the street. I have got experience.
However, the big problem isn´t the lethality (terrible although), the problem are the sicks in the ICU, they´re thousands in my country right now. They need breathing machines or two consequences: they will die soon (if older or asthmatic people) or suffer lung problems the rest of their lifes. Because this virus isn´t a simple flu... It devours the pulmonary alveoli! No one is completely healthy after it. The life may be a continuous shortness of breath for working after a bad recovery.
Breathing machines are already lacking for everyone in my country. Doctors are choosing who uses the machine and who should survive without it, hoping for a worse recovery (or the death). It´s a terrible choice.
Meanwhile, all my family and all Spain stand at home. Army on the streets, checkpoints on the squares... Hoping best times.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 666
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 7:49:36 PM   
Canoerebel

His point is that quarantining will have unintended consequences and that there may be merit to the less-restrictive measures taken by countries like South Korea, et al.

I'm passing that along for thought, not with any endorsement. I'm glad my country is erring on the side of caution, at least until we get a firm handle on this thing. I think we'll know a lot more with the benefit of what's going on, and what's being done, in Europe.

Good luck to y'all in Spain!

(in reply to Piteas)
Post #: 667
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 7:51:54 PM   
RangerJoe

This is what is happening:

quote:

Cytokine release syndrome (CRS) is a form of systemic inflammatory response syndrome that can be triggered by a variety of factors such as infections and certain drugs. It occurs when large numbers of white blood cells are activated and release inflammatory cytokines, which in turn activate yet more white blood cells. CRS is also an adverse effect of some monoclonal antibody drugs, as well as adoptive T-cell therapies. Severe cases have been called cytokine storms.[2] When occurring as a result of drug administration, it is also known as an infusion reaction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytokine_release_syndrome

How to fight it:

quote:

Cytokine Storm and Herbs: Life or Death Information!

10/21/2015

UPDATED ARTICLE AS OF MARCH 2020!
Many people hear the word "Cytokine Storm" and think it is a weather prediction.

However, this storm is one that can kill you. It is a "body weather prediction".

A cytokine storm can kill you. It occurs when a very severe viral infection (such as Swine Flu H1N1 or Bird Flu H5N1 - many people are now very worried about it based on the Coronavirus) takes control of your immune system and causes immune confusion in your body. Basically your body starts to work on overdrive and becomes really confused. This reaction called "Cytokine Storm" over activates your body to where normal feedback loops designed to calm things down fail to operate. (See the Medical Dictionary definition here.)

Your immune system becomes a runaway freight train where high fever, massive inflammation, extreme fatigue, vomiting and diarrhea dominate every minute of your existence. Did you know that MOST of the 25 million people that died in the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic died from a cytokine storm? Wow... that's good information to know. You don’t want to be caught in a cytokine storm.

You see, when someone in your house gets "the sniffles" there are so many wonderful ways of treating the illness through a natural route. Elderberry Syrup, First Defense, essential oils, diffusing, baths, glycerites, tinctures... In essence there are a lot of resources to use in order to combat the illness before it gets worse.

However, if someone in your care (including yourself of course) gets ill and it keeps getting worse, and worse, and worse and worse... you could be FEEDING the problem by what herbs you are using.

There are some herbs that COMBAT the Cytokine Storm and aid your body in fighting it, and there are other herbs that actually make it worse.

Here is a list of herbs that help to COMBAT Cytokine Storm (and if you keep getting more and more sick, these are the herbs to INCREASE), basically the good guys:
-Turmeric
-Elder LEAF
-Yarrow
-Cayenne
-Garlic
-Ginger
-Horseradish
-Red Raspberry
-Chinese Skullcap
-St. Johns Wort (check any interactions this might have with depression meds)
-Tea Tree Oil
-Vitamin C (lots of it! - and take it with a green spinach smoothie so your body has the iron to absorb it properly)
-Vitamin D

And remember, herbs are NOT like pharmaceutical drugs - they are NOT long term release - they are short term release. Meaning that when you are treating yourself with herbs you need to use them regularly. In the case of illness, supporting your cellular health each hour with herbs is perfectly fine!

So... How do I recognize a Cytokine Storm?

Once again, if you or anyone in your care is just starting to get sick, the risk of cytokine storm isn't substantiated yet.

However, if these signs show up and the illness keeps escalating, then be aware that a Cytokine Storm could be upon you (Please see THIS ARTICLE for further information on cytokine storm):
-High Fever for extended period of time (102*+ for 2 full days without breaking) - See this article about the basics of fevers, gives excellent information and medical guidelines.
-Swelling and redness on the body
-EXTREME fatigue
-Nausea and diarrhea consistent for 2 full days
-Rapid resting heart rate (over 100 beats per minute)

Remember, please seek medical attention in the case of an emergency. Don't avoid medical help when a Cytokine Storm could be upon you or anyone in your care - because it can be fatal!

― Julia Child

(in reply to Piteas)
Post #: 668
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 8:06:30 PM   
sPzAbt653

The Maryland National Guard sneaks into Baltimore City overnight and hides under the overpass at Ravens Stadium. Awaiting the order for Martial Law? Politicians say the MNG is on site for humanitarian purposes.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 669
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 8:54:44 PM   
Lobster

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrRoadrunner

I'm not dumb and I am not a smart person either.
I think looking only at recovered to deaths as a percentage is a skewed model.

We have figures that show total cases versus total deaths. I am not saying that you should look at unknown versus a known. I am not asking anyone to speculate. I just don't see that the actual "recovered to deaths" is the right model.

If the remainder of the total has not recovered or died what happened to them?

Take the following "figures" into account and see if you can see a constant?

213557 total cases versus 8790 deaths equals 4.11 percent.
225252 total cases versus 9276 deaths equals 4.11 percent.
255729 total cases versus 10495 deaths equals 4.10 percent.
282395 total cases versus 11822 deaths equals 4.18 percent.

Statistically it tells me that roughly four percent of the total infected will die. The higher the infected the higher the death rates? But, statistically the model shows that the four percent has been a constant the entire time?

And,as stated by others, it is the total burden on the medical system infrastructure and the infrastructure of the food chain that will be most effected directly by the totals that cause future possible breakdowns in each.

I'm personally affected by the fact that my company has shut down our two stores in Pennsylvania. I feel bad for those associates working paycheck to paycheck depending on us to be open and the many contractors working job to job to keep their businesses afloat.
The domino effect of breaking down the system and protecting those from getting the virus?

I'm probably far off the mark. But, I see the breakdown of the system's both medical and economical as the most concerning part in this whole thing.

RR

You can't say something has happened until it has happened. Before it has happened it's all theories and models based on theories. While that might get you an idea of what might happen it is not definitive proof of what will happen. The only solid science would be measuring what has actually happened. It's in the past and cannot be changed by outside influences other than lies (in this case the Chinese and Iranian governments) or incorrect data (in this case overwhelmed systems).

http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.

(in reply to MrRoadrunner)
Post #: 670
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 9:37:38 PM   
Lobster

Based on the low number of cases reported by Russia and the fact that they closed their borders before anyone else I'd say there's a good argument they seeded the disease in Wuhan and then blamed it on the U.s.

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
Russia closes border with China to prevent spread of the coronavirus
PUBLISHED THU, JAN 30 20207:48 AM ESTUPDATED THU, JAN 30 20208:48 AM EST

< Message edited by Lobster -- 3/21/2020 9:40:17 PM >

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 671
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 9:56:37 PM   
Jace11

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

Science News has an article about 'Why some heart patients may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19'
People with hypertension and cardiovascular disease risk severe bouts of the disease

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-why-some-heart-patients-especially-vulnerable

Yup... ACE2 may be the key. It is also crucial in mitigating lung damage. ACE2 knock-out mice become very leaky after lung tissue damage, this is expected, as the angiotensin system is out of balance. Mice challenged with the the old SARS looked like there was no ACE2 in the lungs. ACE2 is an important factor in protecting the lung from damage, but this virus is targeting those pneumocytes that express it (probably exclusively - as this is the target of the S-protein).

It's a double whammy attack! A lung infection that also takes out the lungs ability to mitigate the damage. It's also X-linked, and there is a 2:1 gender bias is severe cases and deaths, but this could also be explained by other factors (men drink, smoke, and are more prone to high BP, cardiovascular dz). Type I and II Diabetes have upregulated ACE2 too (often prescribed ACE blockers and ARBs) - that is another reported comorbidity.

Recombinant soluble ACE2 is close to clinical trials in China.

The hypertension bias in the latest Italian data ... 76%
https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_17_marzo-v2.pdf

< Message edited by Jace11 -- 3/21/2020 10:15:34 PM >

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 672
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 10:39:10 PM   
Franciscus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Franciscus

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Our cardiologist contributor (Franciscus, he knows how hospitals work) already told us that the mortality rate is sort of missing the point.

The scary point is NO HEALTHCARE SYSTEM in the world can absorb the really sick cases if you don't stop the virus from infecting right and left.

NOT A SINGLE ONE

I can’t stress this enough !!
What is happening in Italy is a first-world healthcare system overloaded with too much critically ill patients in a short period of time.

The tragedy is compounded by the fact that many of the critically ill covid patients die for lack of resources, but the mortality of the other critically ill patients (with other diseases like heart attacks, strokes, bacterial pneumonia, accident victims, etc) will also increase dramatically because the healthcare system has collapsed.

It is a tragedy that will change our world

Read and watch.
And understand...

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-everyone-dies-alone-heartbreak-at-the-italian-hospital-on-the-brink-of-collapse-11961130

Former AJE team member

(in reply to Franciscus)
Post #: 673
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 11:16:15 PM   
z1812

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lobster

Based on the low number of cases reported by Russia and the fact that they closed their borders before anyone else I'd say there's a good argument they seeded the disease in Wuhan and then blamed it on the U.s.

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
Russia closes border with China to prevent spread of the coronavirus
PUBLISHED THU, JAN 30 20207:48 AM ESTUPDATED THU, JAN 30 20208:48 AM EST

.............or, alternatively, there is a good argument that they behaved more responsibly than others.

< Message edited by z1812 -- 3/21/2020 11:18:56 PM >

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 674
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 11:16:20 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jace11

quote:

Science News has an article about 'Why some heart patients may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19'
People with hypertension and cardiovascular disease risk severe bouts of the disease

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-why-some-heart-patients-especially-vulnerable

Yup... ACE2 may be the key. It is also crucial in mitigating lung damage. ACE2 knock-out mice become very leaky after lung tissue damage, this is expected, as the angiotensin system is out of balance. Mice challenged with the the old SARS looked like there was no ACE2 in the lungs. ACE2 is an important factor in protecting the lung from damage, but this virus is targeting those pneumocytes that express it (probably exclusively - as this is the target of the S-protein).

It's a double whammy attack! A lung infection that also takes out the lungs ability to mitigate the damage. It's also X-linked, and there is a 2:1 gender bias is severe cases and deaths, but this could also be explained by other factors (men drink, smoke, and are more prone to high BP, cardiovascular dz). Type I and II Diabetes have upregulated ACE2 too (often prescribed ACE blockers and ARBs) - that is another reported comorbidity.

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_17_marzo-v2.pdf

I had already mentioned ACE2 and possibly using free ACE2 to bind with the virus so it will not be able to infect cells. But the ACE channel blockers are a different ACE.

― Julia Child

(in reply to Jace11)
Post #: 675
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 11:25:51 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

Feel free to ignore [...] the head of a visiting Chinese Red Cross delegation helping Italy.

Well, Italians understood the partial lockdown was not enough (not working). Now total lockdown, they stop the economy basically.

The South Korean approach only works when you react quickly. In the EU, that is not the case (too late), so we'll need the Chinese sledgehammer. Sounds rational if you want to save the people, not the economy (as some sociopaths suggest)

< Message edited by TulliusDetritus -- 3/21/2020 11:27:31 PM >

a nu cheeki breeki iv damke

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 676
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 11:31:18 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

Feel free to ignore [...] the head of a visiting Chinese Red Cross delegation helping Italy.

Well, Italians understood the partial lockdown was not enough (not working). Now total lockdown, they stop the economy basically.

The South Korean approach only works when you react quickly. In the EU, that is not the case (too late), so we'll need the Chinese sledgehammer. Sounds rational if you want to save the people, not the economy (as some sociopaths suggest)

Without the people, the economy is no good.

South Korea was hit by SARs while Europe was not so the Koreans understood what needed to be done and passed laws so they could do it.

― Julia Child

Post #: 677
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 11:39:20 PM   
TulliusDetritus

South Koreans were very efficient and competent. In Europe, just a bunch of incompetents that will get many of us killed. I hope you're more competent in the US: you will need it.

... grab the sledgehammer... or else...

a nu cheeki breeki iv damke

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 678
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 11:47:19 PM   
sPzAbt653

Also in Maryland, the government has established a hotline for citizens to call and report groups of ten or more people gathering. See Something - Say Something. Report on your neighbors!

And we have overhead signs on the highways that proclaim
STAY SAFE - STAY HOME.

784 die in Italy since yesterday. I hope our in-country friend RFalvo is safe, I look forward to his reports.

Post #: 679
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/21/2020 11:49:53 PM   
Jace11

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jace11

quote:

I had already mentioned ACE2 and possibly using free ACE2 to bind with the virus so it will not be able to infect cells. But the ACE channel blockers are a different ACE.

Yup, that's right they have different activities (I think 40% homology though - both are membrane-bound carboxypeptidases acting on the same peptide), but ACE blockers have been shown to alter ACE2 expression levels in both animals and humans in various tissues.

Here is a short balanced article looking at the dangers of upregulation of ACE2 by ACE blockers and ARBs vs the possible benefits of ARBs as therapeutics, soluble ACE2 gets mentioned again.
https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/advance-article/doi/10.1093/eurheartj/ehaa235/5810479

< Message edited by Jace11 -- 3/22/2020 12:31:29 AM >

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 680
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 1:18:07 AM   
balto

WoW! I normally do not come to Matrix as often as I have been unless it is something new that is coming which I am interested in which is Shadow Empires (which is going to awesome) and Pz Corp 2 (pretty good). I always assumed that most of us were not the doom-and-gloom types because I also assumed there was some higher intelligence mixed-in with the types of games we play/love. I was wrong, even the ones with math skills. I see again another TOAW person (should rename that group the "Sky Is Falling Little Boys") saying something about Maryland and the National Guard and the pic of their Humvees and Martial law.., sounds ominous and spooky especially with the pics of them "hiding" under the underpass. The reason they are under the overpass is because that is the parking lot of our stadium which has lots of parking and is wide open and logistically it would take a local commander about 1.5 minutes to realize this is the marshalling area. I have lived just outside of the city and worked in it my whole life - we are 100% fine and the NG is distributing food and helping other Americans get what they need within the city - food distribution, etc.., Thank goodness for the National Guard..,

PS - Italy and Spain, sorry that you are going through so much. If you are scared, hide it so that those around you feed off of that confidence, even if it is false-confidence - this is what is called being a man. Stay strong and help your neighbor if you can, you will get through this.

(in reply to Jace11)
Post #: 681
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 1:23:37 AM   
RangerJoe

There is a little more information here:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4768436&mpage=54�

― Julia Child

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 682
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 3:49:59 AM   
rico21

quote:

ORIGINAL: balto

WoW! I normally do not come to Matrix as often as I have been unless it is something new that is coming which I am interested in which is Shadow Empires (which is going to awesome) and Pz Corp 2 (pretty good). I always assumed that most of us were not the doom-and-gloom types because I also assumed there was some higher intelligence mixed-in with the types of games we play/love. I was wrong, even the ones with math skills. I see again another TOAW person (should rename that group the "Sky Is Falling Little Boys") saying something about Maryland and the National Guard and the pic of their Humvees and Martial law.., sounds ominous and spooky especially with the pics of them "hiding" under the underpass. The reason they are under the overpass is because that is the parking lot of our stadium which has lots of parking and is wide open and logistically it would take a local commander about 1.5 minutes to realize this is the marshalling area. I have lived just outside of the city and worked in it my whole life - we are 100% fine and the NG is distributing food and helping other Americans get what they need within the city - food distribution, etc.., Thank goodness for the National Guard..,

PS - Italy and Spain, sorry that you are going through so much. If you are scared, hide it so that those around you feed off of that confidence, even if it is false-confidence - this is what is called being a man. Stay strong and help your neighbor if you can, you will get through this.

Is lying to others, pretending to be a man?
Rather tell the truth and assume!

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 683
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 9:55:53 AM   
Zorch

'COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin' https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

'An analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered.'

'The novel SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that emerged in the city of Wuhan, China, last year and has since caused a large scale COVID-19 epidemic and spread to more than 70 other countries is the product of natural evolution, according to findings published today in the journal Nature Medicine.'

(in reply to rico21)
Post #: 684
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 12:07:47 PM   
sPzAbt653

I didn't think there would be such a reaction, otherwise I would have explained further. Question everything, especially when it comes to Maryland, one of the biggest asshole states. When Md. is up to something, it is usually bad news.

Here is the overhead of the area. Maybe not obvious to those not familiar with this place, but there is a lot of parking all around. The MNG is hiding under the overpass where the red X is. If that isn't obvious enough to make you ask why, see the next photo.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 685
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 12:10:18 PM   
sPzAbt653

I 'Street Viewed' to get this spot, at the blue X in the previous photo. This is from a different time of course, but this is where the MNG are currently hiding. It is the one place in the staging area that is almost completely hidden from view.

And yes, they are here for humanitarian reasons, as I said in the original report.

Question everything, better safe than gullible.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by sPzAbt653 -- 3/22/2020 12:11:13 PM >

(in reply to sPzAbt653)
Post #: 686
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 1:07:37 PM   
Red2112

They knew what could happen two months before the outbreak. Probably even years before that! There´s NO excuse as to how goverments are dealing with this, and WE as citizens of the world should be aware of that! The goverments are at our service, that´s why we vote for them, and NOT the other way around!

Was Event 201 just a waste of time?
http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

Was the major doctors opinion a waste of time too?

After the outbreak in China, what more did goverments need to know? If that wasent enough, then Italy came along and there were still speculating, then Spain, and then the rest of EU before they even started to take actions!

Oh but no worries, they are working on a cure in the meantime while others die. But don´t panic, will give you a vaccine of which you wont know what it will really do to you and the new born till the next generation comes, and again, meantime they will make a profit off of it. Will also give you money of which we will get back in the years to come by rising your taxes, and rescueing (with our money) those companies who were already in a pitfall before all this happened.

And your still worried about some statistic numbers that nobody really knows if they are true, or comments on media that are owned by those who only care about there money? Ever heard of social engineering? This is just the first wave of similar incidents to come, it all depends on how we react.

Nobody has knocked on my door ever asking what I think should be done, about ANYTHING, but then Iam asked to trust those above that do as they please.

Really? Get in check with yourself...

(in reply to sPzAbt653)
Post #: 687
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 1:49:10 PM   
MrRoadrunner

1984 coming in 2020?

RR

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

(in reply to Red2112)
Post #: 688
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 2:35:29 PM   
Lobster

quote:

ORIGINAL: Red2112

They knew what could happen two months before the outbreak. Probably even years before that! There´s NO excuse as to how goverments are dealing with this, and WE as citizens of the world should be aware of that! The goverments are at our service, that´s why we vote for them, and NOT the other way around!

Was Event 201 just a waste of time?
http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

Was the major doctors opinion a waste of time too?

After the outbreak in China, what more did goverments need to know? If that wasent enough, then Italy came along and there were still speculating, then Spain, and then the rest of EU before they even started to take actions!

Oh but no worries, they are working on a cure in the meantime while others die. But don´t panic, will give you a vaccine of which you wont know what it will really do to you and the new born till the next generation comes, and again, meantime they will make a profit off of it. Will also give you money of which we will get back in the years to come by rising your taxes, and rescueing (with our money) those companies who were already in a pitfall before all this happened.

And your still worried about some statistic numbers that nobody really knows if they are true, or comments on media that are owned by those who only care about there money? Ever heard of social engineering? This is just the first wave of similar incidents to come, it all depends on how we react.

Nobody has knocked on my door ever asking what I think should be done, about ANYTHING, but then Iam asked to trust those above that do as they please.

Really? Get in check with yourself...

Well we could all go back and look at how the majority of people said everyone was over reacting and it was much ado about nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKRP1DmRAU

(in reply to Red2112)
Post #: 689
RE: FROM THE RED ZONE - 3/22/2020 2:51:17 PM   
MrsWargamer

I'm at serious risk of finishing all my models if something doesn't change soon :)

This week it has been an M3 Grant, Pz IIIl, Tiger mid prod, King Tiger (P) turret, flakpz IV mobelwagen, quad gun tractor, and currently working on a birdcage Corsair and an FW 190 F8/9 as well as a 747 and an AN 225 (it's bloody big).

I might even get around to playing a wargame !!

Currently blaring Armin van Buuren from YouTube to feel like I'm actually at a social event I'm not really convinced.

Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 690
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: FROM THE RED ZONE Page: <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI