Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: OT: Corona virus

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: OT: Corona virus Page: <<   < prev  59 60 [61] 62 63   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:21:54 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sammy5IsAlive
I would not be surprised if a combination of travel restrictions, proactive testing and contact tracing and the simple dispersion of rural populations leads to some US states having very different, much more positive, outcomes and experiences than what has been seen elsewhere in the world.

I agree. Our country is quite heterogenous in its population distribution. Big cities on the East coast, West coast and a few in the Midwest and South. With lots of smaller communities in between. New York City's epidemiologic curve will likely wind up looking very different than Ames, Iowa or Houston, Texas.

(in reply to Sammy5IsAlive)
Post #: 1801
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:22:24 AM   
MakeeLearn

"God as my witness, I'll never lack Toilet Paper again!"

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by MakeeLearn -- 3/24/2020 1:26:19 AM >

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1802
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:22:40 AM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1
I put it to you

Oh no you don't. Get the **** away from me with that thing.

Or at least use some hand sanitizer.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1803
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:23:02 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Wow. Look at this number.

Wow! France-in one day-airlifted all of their sick to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Brilliant!

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 1804
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:23:58 AM   
witpqs

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: MakeeLearn

Man dies after self-medicating with chloroquine phosphate to treat coronavirus

https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/man-dies-after-self-medicating-with-chloroquine-phosphate-to-treat-coronavirus/

"Within 30 minutes of taking chloroquine phosphate, the man in his 60s experienced “immediate effects” and had to be admitted to a nearby Banner Health hospital, the medical system in Arizona said in a press release Monday.

His wife, also in her 60s, is in critical condition after taking the additive, which is used in aquariums to kill some organisms, like algae, that may harm fish."

As they always say in Toxicology classes, "The dose makes the poison."

I heard 61% alcohol kills the virus, but who can drink that much?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1805
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:25:54 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

In the United States.

quote:

In a dramatic sign of the coronavirus' anticipated toll, the Army Corps of Engineers is planning to convert vacant hotels, college dormitories and other facilities into intensive care wards with tens of thousands of makeshift hospital beds, first in New York but probably expanding to California and other states.

That announcement Friday at a Pentagon news conference by Lt. Gen Todd T. Semonite, commander of Army Corps of Engineers, marks an escalation of the U.S. military role. Already it is providing 2,000 ventilators and 5 million protective masks and preparing to dispatch hospital ships on both coasts. Governors are calling up thousands of National Guard troops.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/03/23/army-corps-engineers-convert-hotels-dorms-hospital-units-amid-outbreak.html

Saw that. On the veterinary front, there are moves afoot to use veterinary teaching hospitals (usually associated with large Universities) as a secondary location for triaging clinical ambulatory human cases. Veterinary cases will be looked at elsewhere in these circumstances.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1806
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:28:14 AM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Wow. Look at this number.

Wow! France-in one day-airlifted all of their sick to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Brilliant!

They got Scotty to transport them.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1807
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:30:03 AM   
Canoerebel

French Polynesia? Probably an artifact of a John III invasion in January 1942.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 1808
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:31:51 AM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

In the United States.

quote:

In a dramatic sign of the coronavirus' anticipated toll, the Army Corps of Engineers is planning to convert vacant hotels, college dormitories and other facilities into intensive care wards with tens of thousands of makeshift hospital beds, first in New York but probably expanding to California and other states.

That announcement Friday at a Pentagon news conference by Lt. Gen Todd T. Semonite, commander of Army Corps of Engineers, marks an escalation of the U.S. military role. Already it is providing 2,000 ventilators and 5 million protective masks and preparing to dispatch hospital ships on both coasts. Governors are calling up thousands of National Guard troops.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/03/23/army-corps-engineers-convert-hotels-dorms-hospital-units-amid-outbreak.html

Saw that. On the veterinary front, there are moves afoot to use veterinary teaching hospitals (usually associated with large Universities) as a secondary location for triaging clinical ambulatory human cases. Veterinary cases will be looked at elsewhere in these circumstances.

Let's hope they don't neuter/spay anyone.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1809
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:34:23 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

quote:

quote:

In the United States.

quote:

No nurse! No! I said 'slip off his spectacles'!

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 1810
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:37:33 AM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

In the United States.

quote:

No nurse! No! I said 'slip off his spectacles'!

On the plus side, it's one less (ok, two less) places to get cancer.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1811
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 1:49:21 AM   
CaptBeefheart

Hello Gents,

Here’s an update from Korea. Things are definitely moving in the right direction. We still have had no mandated business closures or stay-at-home orders, and I don’t see that changing. The government is talking about going after churches, but so far they haven’t touched them—churches are well protected by the Korean constitution and some of them are politically quite powerful. Most churches are doing virtual services (including mine), but there are a few holdouts. Bars were well-attended last Friday evening and restaurants are still plugging along. I haven’t noticed or heard of any restaurants shutting down due to poor business. All shelves at all retail outlets I’ve been to have been well-stocked throughout this thing. Also, I took the family out for a walk on Sunday and there were more people out at the nearby stream than you’d see during a peak weekend in the summer. Another guy found a local amusement park packed. Of course, everyone was wearing a mask.

At the pub on Friday a few of us speculated as to what was happening in Japan. One guy who lived there more recently than me mentioned masks and lack of handshakes, and I think those may be the biggest factors. Apparently, nothing has slowed down in Japan—trains are still packed, few businesses let people work from home and bars/restaurants are busy. Maybe everyone wearing a mask is the most important way to stop this thing. That and nobody shakes hands there—it’s all bowing (men normally shake hands in Korea as they bow). So, because the livable land space in Japan is quite small for the population (same here in Korea), they have developed social distancing practices over the centuries which see them well in this kind of situation. That’s my take, anyway. They are probably understating numbers by not testing everyone, but that can't be too big a factor.

I have not kept up with this thread more than the previous three or four pages, but I’ll keep an eye on it today if anyone has a question.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers,
CB

Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1812
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 2:05:54 AM   
RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

quote:

In the United States.

quote:

At a nearby hospital a few years back, they did an unwanted vasectomy n a man one week before he got married. I don't know what happened with a lawsuit.

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 1813
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 4:09:15 AM   
Scott_USN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 1814
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 4:42:48 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

French Polynesia? Probably an artifact of a John III invasion in January 1942.

Hopefully they went to Muroroa where France tested its H-bombs. The radiation there should keep the virus in check ...

Attachment (1)

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 1815
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 4:44:04 AM   
Scott_USN

Why didn't we stop the world when ... 2012 novel coronavirus (2012-nCoV)?

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1816
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 4:48:53 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: CaptBeefheart

Hello Gents,

Here’s an update from Korea. Things are definitely moving in the right direction. We still have had no mandated business closures or stay-at-home orders, and I don’t see that changing. The government is talking about going after churches, but so far they haven’t touched them—churches are well protected by the Korean constitution and some of them are politically quite powerful. Most churches are doing virtual services (including mine), but there are a few holdouts. Bars were well-attended last Friday evening and restaurants are still plugging along. I haven’t noticed or heard of any restaurants shutting down due to poor business. All shelves at all retail outlets I’ve been to have been well-stocked throughout this thing. Also, I took the family out for a walk on Sunday and there were more people out at the nearby stream than you’d see during a peak weekend in the summer. Another guy found a local amusement park packed. Of course, everyone was wearing a mask.

At the pub on Friday a few of us speculated as to what was happening in Japan. One guy who lived there more recently than me mentioned masks and lack of handshakes, and I think those may be the biggest factors. Apparently, nothing has slowed down in Japan—trains are still packed, few businesses let people work from home and bars/restaurants are busy. Maybe everyone wearing a mask is the most important way to stop this thing. That and nobody shakes hands there—it’s all bowing (men normally shake hands in Korea as they bow). So, because the livable land space in Japan is quite small for the population (same here in Korea), they have developed social distancing practices over the centuries which see them well in this kind of situation. That’s my take, anyway. They are probably understating numbers by not testing everyone, but that can't be too big a factor.

I have not kept up with this thread more than the previous three or four pages, but I’ll keep an eye on it today if anyone has a question.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers,
CB

Two questions:
1. How do you drink your beer through the mask?
2. Why haven't the churches moved their services to the bars?

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to CaptBeefheart)
Post #: 1817
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 5:24:40 AM   
CaptBeefheart

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: CaptBeefheart

Hello Gents,

Stay safe out there.

Cheers,
CB

Two questions:
1. How do you drink your beer through the mask?
2. Why haven't the churches moved their services to the bars?

1. A straw.
2. Pubs are too busy showing rugby at 10 a.m. on Sunday.

Cheers,
CB

Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1818
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 5:53:43 AM   
Ian R

Meanwhile in Oz:

"As at 6am on 24 March 2020, there have been 1,823 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia. There have been 344 new cases since 6am yesterday. "

total deaths: 7

Total recoveries - said to be 116 on the John Hopkins site, but has probably increased.

"I am Alfred"

Post #: 1819
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 5:56:30 AM   
geofflambert

They fixed the French Polynesia thing, but now Louisiana has a colony in the Gulf of Guinea

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1820
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 6:01:07 AM   
geofflambert

Looks like the Diamond Princess has been sent there to evacuate the place

Attachment (1)

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 1821
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 7:09:09 AM   
obvert

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sammy5IsAlive
I would not be surprised if a combination of travel restrictions, proactive testing and contact tracing and the simple dispersion of rural populations leads to some US states having very different, much more positive, outcomes and experiences than what has been seen elsewhere in the world.

I agree. Our country is quite heterogenous in its population distribution. Big cities on the East coast, West coast and a few in the Midwest and South. With lots of smaller communities in between. New York City's epidemiologic curve will likely wind up looking very different than Ames, Iowa or Houston, Texas.

I mentioned earlier that the differences in this big sprawling country could cause both difficulties and advantages at local levels depending on how the State and county leadership deal with this.

The difficult factor to deal with is movement of people. As the virus hits hard someplace it could lead to an exodus, bringing it elsewhere in force as has occurred in Iran, Italy and other locations.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1822
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 7:29:32 AM   
obvert

London report: lockdown (almost)

We watched the PM deliver more advice and assurances last night, as well as warnings. This came as no surprise, as many of the young, the irresponsible and the downright rebellious have decided not to take isolation advice so far.

One of the twenty-somethings we know admitted going to barbecues in London Fields over the weekend and then blithely said with the new restrictions it was probably time to head home to the country. My wife, his employer, had to remind him his mother has had cancer, and is in a vulnerable category, and he'd have to self-isolate on arrival at their country house for up to 7-10 days. He was shocked. This had never occurred to him.

Youth is wonderful and terrible. I had meetings with my students through virtual conference software Zoom (great for meeting multiple people online if you want to connect with family and friends). They seemed much less exuberant, more serious, and definitely not in the rebellious crowd. Good to see them.

The new measures will still allow us to go out as a family for a bike ride to the large forest parks around us for a walk in the woods or a visit to the duck ponds. This is good. I hope these also help the rest of the city shut down more. The FT has been doing a great job of showing economic indicators from around the world, and London is obviously not closing quite enough. I still hear a constant stream of cars on the A-12 near our home. See traffic indicators from around the world.

Attachment (1)

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 1823
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 7:49:03 AM   
obvert

Another visual I've not seen before which shows regional comparison. Looks like Ny is on a bad trajectory right now, and Madrid looking a lot like Lombardy. Some other positives though. Other Italian regions, California and Washington flattening.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 1824
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 8:00:36 AM   
obvert

This is the cases chart with the relatively new multi-country charts below. Very interesting comparisons, and some countries that are starting to have worrying trajectories, like Turkey, Pakistan and Ecuador.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 1825
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 9:02:30 AM   
ITAKLinus

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: ITAKLinus

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

That's another drop in daily mortality for Italy. Good news, if trending (but last week the numbers flattered only to deceive).

Mortality is a lagging indicator of the leading edge of the infection 'wave'. Those that die from this virus and its complications were infected some weeks ago. I too want to see the mortality drop off, but I'm more interested in the waning of 'new cases' to track the progression of the virus through a given population.

Also, I've been following Japan more closely. They've got one of the oldest populations on the planet and they've had comparatively few cases to date, in spite of widespread testing. As far as I'm concerned, they're the champs at social distancing and 'flattening the curve'-a model for others. I'd like to hear more about how they've successfully stemmed the tide so far.

Of course, they're an island. Relatively xenophobic culture. Social distancing is their normative behavior anyways. No PDAs or touchy-feely in public. Perhaps that's the key to all this.

There is a major flaw in this reasoning. It relies on a number, the new infections, that is not really reliable.
Deaths are much easier to count and are "certain" by definition (unless the population starts to massively hide dead bodies, something I find quite... unlikely).

Now, it's probable that the number of infected people is grossly underestimated and that it reflects more the capability of a system (region/city/country) to test its citizens. Basically, if I have 10.000 positive people per-day and I can do 3.000 tests, I will never ever be able to track/test all of the 10.000.

On the other side, deaths are very easy to track even if the information we receive is delayed.

I suppose another important indicator is the number of people who got accepted in intensive care units. Still, also there, there can be under-tracking due to the fact that some people don't reach the hospital etcetc. Also, since the number of ICUs is finite, we can have that the number represents more the capacity of the hospitals, rather than information about the spreading of the virus.

I'm a strong proponent of deaths as the most reliable information. Secondarily, people admitted to ICUs and hospitalized.

You raise some good points. But if you want to use deaths (post awareness) as the most reliable indicator of successful implementation of an interventional strategy then you again need to look at Japan as a best-case scenario.

Their first case was identified on January 21. Their total deaths attributed to COVID-19 stands, as of today, at 41, with 235 recovered. Granted, their histogram of new confirmed cases has increased over the last 30 days, but its still less than 100/day. I understand that their testing is not as widespread as, say, South Korea. So maybe the 'other shoe has yet to drop', but it's worth looking at their (intrinsic?) social distancing as a means of preventing BOTH initial cases as well as the inherent mortality associated with those cases. Could the much ballyhooed South Korean response have benefited similarly? It bears more discovery.

I also assume from your comments that you mean people admitted to ICUs and hospitalized that *also happened to have COVID-19* (read: confirmed cases of COVID-19)? Tracking raw seasonal ICU visits / hospitalizations without the rationale for why they were hospitalized assumes too much causality to COVID-19. You will also be left with data confounders such as other respiratory diseases, age of the population at large and accessibility of hospital beds / ICU visits.

It is tempting to follow mortality from COVID-19 cases as a tracking measure. It's always been harder to 'hide the bodies' than it is to hide/ignore/understate/not find/not look for confirmed disease cases. But I'm old enough to remember the stigma associated with the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s. Death certificates ('cause of death') were routinely restated to avoid the social stigma of having a loved one associated with dying from AIDS. As a result, 'official' causes of death of Pneumocyctis carinii or Kaposi's Sarcoma or Cryptosporidiosis or other atypical diseases common in terminally immunosuppressed AIDS patients dramatically increased.

My father died from idiopathic chronic interstitial pulmonary fibrosis in 2017. He had a gradual decrease over about 5 years in his ability to breathe and oxygenate. His lungs effectively were scar tissue with insufficient lung function. "Idiopathic" means 'uncertain etiology/cause'. We worried a lot about him during a typical seasonal flu for the years he was sick, as any little respiratory ailment would have thrown him over the edge. He died from a massive heart attack. Had he instead picked up a fatal pneumococcus bacterial pneumonia or seasonal influenza or COVID-19, what should his death certificate had read? I believe that, in spite of his history of his disease (that disease is incurable and only goes 'one way') had he died in hospital today and be tested positive for COVID-19, that that's what would be on his death certificate. Unless there was a social stigma associated with it, in which cause of death verity may have come through.

I was reading about a man in Thailand that died in hospital with COVID-19. He was only in his 50s. Of course, he was originally in the hospital for Dengue. But I guess that got subsumed in the mortality reporting. We'd have never heard about his death unless he tested positive for COVID-19. And, by its mere presence, it became the presumptive cause of death.

So I believe that too many cases of co-morbidity are being wrapped into "COVID-19 mortality". Parsing out the details and sticking to some global system for ascribing official causality is far too cumbersome to already overworked hospital staff. At least with an RT-PCR test result, you have >95% chance of a "real" test result (positives are positives and negatives are negative). I don't think the same verity in the details is in the reported mortality for COVID-19.

I was making precisely the example of Kaposi's sarcoma and HIV/AIDS a couple of evenings ago. I agree with your point. Indeed, I'm quite into the way of counting Italy has adopted: counting deaths WITH coronavirus. Compared with the average death ratios for a given period, it tells roughly the delta due to cov-19, net of statistical variance.
In a situation where you cannot credibly track the infected people because of a lack of capacity in testing, I suspect that the indicator of "people died WITH coronavirus" compared with the historical death ratios is a good estimate of the additional deaths coming from the virus.

In some countries there are weird ways of assessing the death cause (your Kaposi's sarcoma example and mine regarding lung cancer in Ukraine) and Germany is definitely counting the people died OF coronavirus, instead of died WITH it as we do in Italy.
As I was mentioning in a post earlier, even if we take into consideration the differences in the lifestyle between Italy/Spain and Germany, it's still quite a huge difference.
Counting the deaths OF coronavirus, I think Italy still has to reach the number of 20. It's quite a big difference with the hundreds of daily casualties we have.

Given that, as you say, "hiding the bodies" isn't practical (or logical...), I see the deaths WITH cov-19 as the only reliable data together with infected people in ICUs. The total amount of cases, albeit potentially a much better indicator, is simply not even remotely accurate. For example: who tells you that the increase we experienced yesterday in Italy is the true increase and not just reflecting some kind of bottlenecks in the testing capacity?

When I started seeing the guys managing the emergency in Italy saying that the infected people can be maybe 20.000 or 30.000 more, I decided it wasn't reliable at all: even if we take the lower estimate of 20.000 untraced cases, it's quite a big difference over a confirmed amount of infected totalling at roughly 50.0000.

Dengue example touched my heart, though. I'm still recovering from the little friend called dengue I experienced 10 days ago.

PS. I'm fairly sure that Spanish healthcare system is doing the bodycount precisely as we are doing in Italy, while Germany (and for what it matters Czech Republic), have gone in the opposite direction. Spain is looking very, very bad currently.

Francesco

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1826
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 9:52:07 AM   
ITAKLinus

I was just reading an article of the boss of Protezione Civile, the entity managing the emergency and the guy who does the 1800 daily upadte.

He was saying that we have no idea at all of the number of infected people and that it is credible the report stating that there are 10 (ten) positive untracked for every positive tracked.
It implies that the amount of infected people is incredibly higher and also that mortality, a part from the entire problem of "died OF Cov-19" or "died WITH Cov-19", is much lower than it looks like.

He also stated that they keep communicating the daily numbers of infected people for a matter of transparency but they do that just because they don't want the public opinion to think they are hiding something. He stated that those numbers are meaningless and he would have stopped publishing them many days ago if it weren't for the possible impacts it would have had on public opinion.

https://www.huffingtonpost.it/entry/angelo-borrelli-sul-coronavirus-siamo-troppo-lenti-per-ogni-contagio-certificato-dieci-non-censiti_it_5e79b08cc5b6f5b7c54a57f2?in6&utm_hp_ref=it-homepage

The article is in Italian but it's short and google translate is your friend I'm sorry but now I dont' have the time to fully translate it.

Francesco

(in reply to ITAKLinus)
Post #: 1827
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 11:03:30 AM   
Ian R

Back in Oz, we now have 8 deaths and just over 2000 cases.

Interestingly, the majority of the increase is straight from a series of returning cruise ships including the Ruby Princess.

"I am Alfred"

(in reply to ITAKLinus)
Post #: 1828
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 11:08:50 AM   
Ian R

Switching focus to our northern neighbor, Indonesia's apparent "luck" seems to simply be a case of non testing, non reporting, and non treatment.

Coronavirus COVID-19 death rate in Indonesia is the highest in the world. Experts say it's because reported case numbers are too low

"I am Alfred"

(in reply to Ian R)
Post #: 1829
RE: OT: Corona virus - 3/24/2020 11:15:29 AM   
Ian R

But perhaps Niall should stick to history, and not dabble in mathematics.

quote:

Professor Niall Ferguson from Imperial College in London agrees that one death corresponds to at least 1,000 cases in the community, assuming a death rate of about 1 per cent.

In above link.

"I am Alfred"

(in reply to Ian R)
Post #: 1830
Page:   <<   < prev  59 60 [61] 62 63   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: OT: Corona virus Page: <<   < prev  59 60 [61] 62 63   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI