Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: THE THREAD!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  238 239 [240] 241 242   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:01:33 PM   
Chickenboy

And, just in case Telemecus is out and about...

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7171
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:01:36 PM   
Chickenboy

INP.

All Hail THE THREAD!!!

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7172
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:03:36 PM   
Orm

Wasn't that technically an UNP?

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7173
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:17:39 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Well, technically, it was in my queue of posts. I fully intended to post it, so it was hardly unintentional. Perhaps its positioning as the second post on the page was unconventional, I'll grant you. I'm in the mood for compromise today, so let's call it a retrospective U-INP?

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7174
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:23:16 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Well, technically, it was in my queue of posts. I fully intended to post it, so it was hardly unintentional. Perhaps its positioning as the second post on the page was unconventional, I'll grant you. I'm in the mood for compromise today, so let's call it a retrospective U-INP?

Ok. Sounds perfect.

And, for information, I was intending to steal that INP from you, but my fingers failed me and I spelled something wrong and went back to correct it since I didn't want an edit in that post. And then I realized I was to slow. As usual.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7175
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:29:13 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. Sounds perfect.

And, for information, I was intending to steal that INP from you, but my fingers failed me and I spelled something wrong and went back to correct it since I didn't want an edit in that post. And then I realized I was to slow. As usual.

If you say so.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7176
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:32:17 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. Sounds perfect.

Will you go back and correct the misspelling in this post too?

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7177
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:35:40 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

If you say so.

Hey Zilch-I've been listening to this song lately. Let me give you a little earworm:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7178
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:37:24 PM   
Chickenboy

Oh man! I just found an ideal bluetooth headset for Star Trek nerds (myself included of course):

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7179
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:38:38 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

If you say so.

Hey Zilch-I've been listening to this song lately. Let me give you a little earworm:

I'll pass, thanks.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7180
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:46:42 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It appears that RJ has joined CB on the missing list. And Orm failed to post today! <shudder> Who will be next?

I fail to post on an unregular basis.

No you don't not.

I don't not? ? And if I don't do not? Or do don't not?

I feel dizzy.

Sorry if I was unclear. What I meant to say was that no-you don't not fail to post on an unregular basis. Whether you don't do not or do don't not is irrelevant. I hope that clears some things up.

It sure did. You just wait a few minutes longer. The ride to the loony bin should be here soon.

I resent the implication that this thread is a haven for demented, deranged, and de-evolved...um...where was I going with this?

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7181
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:47:53 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. Sounds perfect.

Nope. That is the correct spelling.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7182
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:48:43 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It appears that RJ has joined CB on the missing list. And Orm failed to post today! <shudder> Who will be next?

No you don't not.

I feel dizzy.

Sorry if I was unclear. What I meant to say was that no-you don't not fail to post on an unregular basis. Whether you don't do not or do don't not is irrelevant. I hope that clears some things up.

It sure did. You just wait a few minutes longer. The ride to the loony bin should be here soon.

I resent the implication that this thread is a haven for demented, deranged, and de-evolved...um...where was I going with this?

I'll apologize for Ormster. I'm sure he didn't mean to imply such a thing so much as state it categorically and without exception.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7183
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:49:00 PM   
Orm

quote:

Oh man! I just found an ideal bluetooth headset for Star Trek nerds (myself included of course):

Why would you want a snail crawling into your brain?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7184
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:51:23 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. Sounds perfect.

Your two uses of the word 'to' are one too many. As my follow-up post stated, your 'to slow' was one of the two uses of 'to', but one too many. It should have been 'too'. Not two too many, just one too many.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7185
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:52:44 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

It's one of them "Wrath of Khan" Ceti earworms, but in polymer clay as a bluetooth receptor. It's very cool (particularly if you're a Trekkie dork like myself).

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7186
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:53:27 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No you don't not.

I feel dizzy.

I'll apologize for Ormster. I'm sure he didn't mean to imply such a thing so much as state it categorically and without exception.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7187
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:54:56 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's one of them "Wrath of Khan" Ceti earworms, but in polymer clay as a bluetooth receptor. It's very cool (particularly if you're a Trekkie dork like myself).

I must have one!

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7188
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:55:00 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No you don't not.

I feel dizzy.

What?

What are you guys talking about?

I was merely suggesting that we should take a trip to the comedy club The Looney Bin in Bozeman, Montana.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7189
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:57:06 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. Sounds perfect.

Your two uses of the word 'to' are one too many. As my follow-up post stated, your 'to slow' was one of the two uses of 'to', but one too many. It should have been 'too'. Not two too many, just one too many.

Yes, indeed. But I have changed the spelling of the two uses into 'to'. So now they both are spelled 'to'. I see you use the old, faulty, spelling of the word to.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7190
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:58:45 PM   
Orm

Yay. Dinner time. With the parents.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7191
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:59:46 PM   
Orm

You guys post so much that there will soon be another new page.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7192
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 3:59:57 PM   
Zorch

This thread has hit peak silliness.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7193
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 4:04:28 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. Sounds perfect.

Yes, indeed. But I have changed the spelling of the two uses into 'to'. So now they both are spelled 'to'. I see you use the old, faulty, spelling of the word to.

I'm sorry again. I meant that there were not two too many, just one too many. Or insufficient quantities of 'too'. In that case, it should have been 'too' few. Not two few or 'tofu' (that's something completely different) or even 'to few' (as that's also something completely different). But too few 'too'. Phew!

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7194
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 4:05:21 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Matey, I'm just gettin' warmed up.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7195
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 4:06:46 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. Sounds perfect.

I'm sorry again. I meant that there were not two too many, just one too many. Or insufficient quantities of 'too'. In that case, it should have been 'too' few. Not two few or 'tofu' (that's something completely different) or even 'to few' (as that's also something completely different). But too few 'too'. Phew!

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7196
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 4:07:14 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

Matey, I'm just gettin' warmed up.

Be. Very. Afraid.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7197
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 4:09:20 PM   
Chickenboy

Wow, I can't believe it...

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7198
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 4:09:24 PM   
Chickenboy

Another INP?

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7199
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 6/13/2020 4:09:31 PM   
Chickenboy

Three in a row for Chickenboy?

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7200
Page:   <<   < prev  238 239 [240] 241 242   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  238 239 [240] 241 242   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI