Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Issues with downloading file.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Legends of War >> Tech Support >> Issues with downloading file. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Issues with downloading file. - 3/8/2013 4:15:17 PM   
Andrew Loveridge

The installer for this title is very large. We recommend using a free Download Manager to download this title. Two good choices are Download Accelerator Plus (http://download-accelerator-plus.en.softonic.com/) and Interned Download Manager (http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/). Simply download and install one of these before starting your game download.

Post #: 1
RE: Issues with downloading file. - 6/29/2020 10:30:11 PM   
ObiRynDenobi

I am having the worst time trying to download this enormous file in one and only one massive chunk without download resuming. I've lost count of how many times I've had to start all over again and again because my connection or something hiccups after a day or day and a half of downloading over half this beast only to have to start all over again.

I could have had it and been off the server six or seven times by now if it came in pieces, like a 'rar' file, or download resuming were allowed. I've been at it over a month now and don't know if I'm EVER going to succeed!

Can anything be done?

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Legends of War >> Tech Support >> Issues with downloading file. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI