Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios >> Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes - 7/20/2020 5:32:35 PM   
jason oates

A BAOR scenario. A little different in set up. you only have a small frontage to worry about and a lot of artillery. I included a lot of recon to enable you to carry out observed fire. there is no deployment so do your best. It is a Tank squadron supported by a mech infantry company and some attachments. Interested to here if you enjoyed the experience.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes - 7/26/2020 5:17:32 PM   
nanni

I downloaded all right, but couldn't manage to install it. Until now installing new AB scenarios has been straightforward. What is the procedure for this one?

(in reply to jason oates)
Post #: 2
RE: Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes - 7/26/2020 7:12:24 PM   
jason oates

Hi, you will need to download and install the Goslar map. Sorry should have mentioned that minor detail

(in reply to nanni)
Post #: 3
RE: Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes - 7/27/2020 6:17:14 AM   
nanni

Ok. Thank you. I'll try. If I come up with other problems, I'll speak up.

(in reply to jason oates)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios >> Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI