Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Logged] Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Logged] Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? - 10/25/2020 10:41:03 AM   
buncheesy

Hi all,

Did look for an answer before posting.

Set up missions approximately as suggested to destroy airport. All went well except the guided bombs wouldnt fire. The Su-24M2 Fencer D's just flew pass over after passover at attack height without dropping (4 planes on 4 seperate missions). Ground strike mission - default WRA. I took manual control and sent them at the bunkers and hangers they were meant to hit and same thing. I noted that the airport was on fire and there was something about bore sight in red in the manual strike set up??? Could the fire be obscuring or was it a glitch or did I need to manually adjust something else...????

cheers and thanks for any answer.

< Message edited by Rory Noonan -- 10/25/2020 11:35:05 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? - 10/25/2020 7:00:56 PM   
BDukes

Hi

Have you updated to latest beta in string below? This sound like similar issue that was solved with this patch.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4899755

Thank

(in reply to buncheesy)
Post #: 2
RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? - 10/25/2020 8:15:38 PM   
buncheesy

Thanks very much for the prompt reply.

If this patch is to be rolled out to the steam version I will wait til then, unless I can update the steam version no problem? I will test after the patch. Loving the game even though I am still grinding through tutorials

(in reply to BDukes)
Post #: 3
RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? - 10/25/2020 8:25:25 PM   
BDukes

You can update a steam version by manual installing files. This mean get free 7-zip program and decompress files into Command directory. If you're not comfortables with doing that don't do it. If so do it.

This is regular thing with CMO and it good because programmers generally more responsive than normal wait for steam update. I think most choose to do.

(in reply to buncheesy)
Post #: 4
RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? - 10/25/2020 11:33:52 PM   
Rory Noonan

Logged for investigation.

(in reply to BDukes)
Post #: 5
RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? - 10/27/2020 8:40:03 PM   
buncheesy

Am fine manually updating. Will check out in the next couple of days, set up the scenario and report back. A lot on outside of games unfortunately.

(in reply to Rory Noonan)
Post #: 6
RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? - 10/29/2020 10:54:05 AM   
buncheesy

I redid the tutorial scenario after applying the patch 1147:14. Guided KAB TVR 1500 dropped this time. One aircraft did not drop the non-penetrator version after I took manual control to use the remaining ordinance but I put that down to pilot, fuel etc.?

I did note that the mission list in the mission editor doesnt scroll down to the final mission after a few have been added. I thought I had a 'ghost' mission until I realised that the top edge of the blue highlight at the bottom of the mission list field was there. Later on the field adjusted and all missions were visible but I lost a few minutes trying to find out what had happened to the mission I just entered. This happened previous to the patch also in this scenario but I didnt realise then what had happened. I just thought I must have missed it in the list somehow even though I had been looking.

(in reply to buncheesy)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI